Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 State Cup

ah cheers mate. makes sence then!

Quote Originally Posted by whANTite View Post
    Interesting!!!

So which is. LOL!!!! Either those Reggie's and 3rds have suddenly turned into 1st graders. Or your telling a few porkie pies. Hahaha!!!
    Well in my first comment I did say a handful and this time I said about 5. Last time I checked I had 5 fingers on my hand and would refer that to being a handful so I struggle to see how my story has changed??

Quote Originally Posted by sharky21 View Post
    Well in my first comment I did say a handful and this time I said about 5. Last time I checked I had 5 fingers on my hand and would refer that to being a handful so I struggle to see how my story has changed??
    Friendly banter. Lol!! U got me though.

We played tenambit 1st grade last year in a trial when us "Stockton" were still coming together. Think it was 1-1 or 1-0. Provided some of these blokes now play for bero and they have progressed to the 3rd round and Stockton going close only to loose to pens this makes for a very interesting comp. I'm predicting very close matches between us and bero and a few surprise teams of simba and toronto to challenge in zone league 3. Going to be a very very competitive year. Good luck bero and congrats on the state cup result!

Friendly banter. Lol!! U got me though.
    All for friendly banter mate. That's what makes it enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    cooks hill zpl had only met part of the team that night.? turn it up! would of bin the biggest lie you'll here all year. . about early Febuary they had a trial game against my mates team. cooks hill even then showed up with 3 full fit squads who looked like they were full in the swing of training fit and played
    I agree mate. Didn't believe it for a second. They looked a team that been playing together for years, very organised, very well drilled and very fit.

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Soccer club in 1's, football club in 3's. Entirely different clubs.
    can we have a beer for every time we answer this question...

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Might be case of teams resting players seeing comp starts this weekend. This state comp seems to be bit of a joke. Teams treat it more like a trial game comp then serious tournament.
    yeh your right in regards to the warners bay v berogame, im led to believe bero were resting some players aswell tho...

Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    can we have a beer for every time we answer this question...
    Definitely...your shout though, I know you can handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 75wrdna View Post
    yeh your right in regards to the warners bay v berogame, im led to believe bero were resting some players aswell tho...
    Only the old banged up players that we have to ease through training and still manage to injure themselves. Oh and the couple that think cruising around Hawaii or partying in Mexico would be more enjoyable. Idiots!!
    Last edited by namwob99; 11-04-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Only the old banged up players that we have to ease through training and still manage to injure themselves. Oh and the couple that think cruising around Hawaii or partying in Mexico would be more enjoyable. Idiots!!
    yeh im not from the club mate so i dont really know did hear something about a few quality players missing due to work commitments tho

Definitely...your shout though, I know you can handle it.

That old banged up bloke got a double last week and got denied a hatty by a hog not passing it to me. Btw can finish!!

I'm Confused here. Bero Lose 9-1 to Wallsend in a trial and then beat Olympic ZL2 6-1 and Warners Bay 2-1 DaFuq? whole new team after that trial or very good coaching? One site says their ZL1 team played and another said it was the ZL3, which is it lol ???

Quote Originally Posted by ManUTDSupporter View Post
    I'm Confused here. Bero Lose 9-1 to Wallsend in a trial and then beat Olympic ZL2 6-1 and Warners Bay 2-1 DaFuq? whole new team after that trial or very good coaching? One site says their ZL1 team played and another said it was the ZL3, which is it lol ???
    Definitely the 3's mate. We weren't really ready for our trials against wallsend it proly come around too early, not taking anything away from wallsend they were superb, but we have worked hard since on structure and fitness and the boys are reaping the rewards for the effort they've all put in. And I don't think it was 9.

Definitely the 3's mate. We weren't really ready for our trials against wallsend it proly come around too early, not taking anything away from wallsend they were superb, but we have worked hard since on structure and fitness and the boys are reaping the rewards for the effort they've all put in. And I don't think it was 9.
    Fair enough mate, they just told us it was 9-1. Well done anyway, great result

That old banged up bloke got a double last week and got denied a hatty by a hog not passing it to me. Btw can finish!!
    The only truth in this includes "got a double", "got denied a hatty by a hog" and "can finish" that is all.

Draws up on Northern's facebook.

Brook v Dudley
    Mayfield v Platsy
    Wallsend v Kotara
    Uni v Garden Suburb
    Bero v Swansea

you feel a few of them goals were actually offside and don't want to count them? aaahhhhh!

Draws up on Northern's facebook.

Brook v Dudley
    Mayfield v Platsy
    Wallsend v Kotara
    Uni v Garden Suburb
    Bero v Swansea

think ill be changing them after i see the first 2 rounds of the comp. but for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    Brook v Dudley
    Mayfield v Platsy
    Wallsend v Kotara
    Uni v Garden Suburb
    Bero v Swansea
    +1

Locations, times etc are up.