Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 20 - Wests is best Sydney vs Newcastle Jets k/off 530pm AEDST

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    So much room hersi could have had a cup if tea before poking it home. Feel sorry for the bizzness. Dude would have clean sheets every week with any other team bar smellington

Neville out - Hoole in

Stupid free kick to give away any time in the game let alone 30 seconds before half time!

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    mong brigade got a few seconds on the telly there
    saw that

Quote Originally Posted by westjet View Post
    Neville out - Hoole in

Stupid free kick to give away any time in the game let alone 30 seconds before half time!
    thats what hurts the most - the attacker was doing nothing.

some schoolboy stuff out there that IMO is completely due to gve's mismanagement.

why don't we have players on the posts for a freekick taken basically from the same spot as a corner?

and when we set players on the post on a corner - why does our right footer sit on the right post & the left footer on the other? since when do you not have the players main foot on the open goal side?

school boy stuff. would have thought gve would have this kid stuff covered - he loves coaching kids, after all.

we are getting suffocated in the middle, and as usual our wide players have cancelled themselves out of the game so we have no options. we must be the easiest team to defend against in the league.

love the system, gve
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    I feel much comfortable with Hoole and Ritter as our fullbacks
    I prefer Gallaway... he beats Ritter for speed and with them both caught out of position every other time we turn over the ball, he gets back and contests more often.

TBH, I think Ritter's best game for us was at centre back. Mitchell out, Ritter in. Neville out, Hoole in. Would love for our fullbacks to hang back just that little bit longer until the ball actually gets OUT of the backline... but clearly that isn't the instruction they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    I prefer Gallaway... he beats Ritter for speed and with them both caught out of position every other time we turn over the ball, he gets back and contests more often.

TBH, I think Ritter's best game for us was at centre back. Mitchell out, Ritter in. Neville out, Hoole in. Would love for our fullbacks to hang back just that little bit longer until the ball actually gets OUT of the backline... but clearly that isn't the instruction they have.
    No, Gallaway out, Ritter in. Ritter is so much better then Gallaway in every sense of the game. Gallaway is not a defender standard, being able to scramble does not constitute you a defender
    Jaliens gives me the horn

i don't think we're playing all that badly. we aren't playing well, but we're (or we were) holding our own.

genius tackle there by neville.

so, jobe got smashed for passing the ball backwards too often, can someone inform me how many passes zads has hit forward in the same position? i wasn't paying too much attention during the first 20 minutes so i'm not sure. i haven't seen a forward pass from him. so it's probably not the players, but GVE's system.

in summary, GVE out.

taking the glass half full approach, WSW currently 2 points behind the scum. carn the wanderers!

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    GVE's system.

in summary, GVE out.
    Yep.

And Buddha... doesn't matter which fullbacks we have on the pitch, they will always look like AIDS unless they ignore the PLAY NEXT TO THE WINGER instructions they seem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    taking the glass half full approach, WSW currently 2 points behind the scum. carn the wanderers!
    4 actually if they win...

Melb really stuffed up last night
    Last edited by Retro Jet; 09-02-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Ahahah, fook mi.

I think Neville confirmed his place in the stands next game
    Jaliens gives me the horn

we really really need Joel griffiths to be running off heskey.
    OK

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    So is regs still being punished? What a steaming pile of shit that is

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    So is regs still being punished? What a steaming pile of shit that is
    Fo realz. Mitchell has been more AIDS ridden in possession than Caravella, just lucky that a few of his shit pass attempts have ricocheted to him rather than being turnovers.

how is biraz allowed to wear the same colored socks as the wsw outfield players ffs

ffs this league is a joke in regards to what they allow clubs to wear for each game

also why dafuq is our gk wearing the main colour of our main rival?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    4 actually if they win...

Melb really stuffed up last night
    damn. you've ruined my night.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    how is biraz allowed to wear the same colored socks as the wsw outfield players ffs

ffs this league is a joke in regards to what they allow clubs to wear for each game

also why dafuq is our gk wearing the main colour of our main rival?
    really? who gives a shit? we've got bigger issues to deal with than the keepers fashion sense.

he's having another great game tonight though. pity the defence is playing to their normal standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    No, Gallaway out, Ritter in. Ritter is so much better then Gallaway in every sense of the game. Gallaway is not a defender standard, being able to scramble does not constitute you a defender
    Ritter is shit