Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The Moofie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    With the dream scenes if youve played Injustice gods among us i feel warner brothers and DC are setting up that story line or something similar for future movies. My only gripes were Alfred felt poorly casted. I mean if this is a older batman then Alfred should be Old as **** (but i do love Jeremy irons) Lex luthor was more like the joker and now that they have killed superman (he will return but he is defiantly dead atm) you cant really top that. I mean superman is a god and he died nothing will be a big as that. The scene where batman superman and wonder women were fighting together was BADASS. Ive always felt the DC characters were cooler and had more interesting storylines than the marvel characters anyway
    Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams. Its Barry Allen bending time.

As for the path WB are heading, Lex last scene in the prison and the Batman scene in the time bend with the Omega symbol points to one thing and one thing only. Justice League V Darkseid.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams. Its Barry Allen bending time.

As for the path WB are heading, Lex last scene in the prison and the Batman scene in the time bend with the Omega symbol points to one thing and one thing only. Justice League V Darkseid.
    i thought the desert scene was a dream and the other bit with flash was him bending time. Didnt know the flash could implement dreams??
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

someone else who noticed Robin's suit YAY im pretty joker had killed Robin years b4 hopefully they reference this in suicide squads.
    The new Suicide Squad trailer looks insane and makes me wish that David Ayer was in control of the DCEU instead of Snyder.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

i thought the desert scene was a dream and the other bit with flash was him bending time. Didnt know the flash could implement dreams??
    It wasn't portrayed good at all and it gave no explanation as to why Bruce was having these flashes, hence the confusion with most people.
    Unless Batman has all of a sudden become an Oracle there is no other explanation.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I don't want to sound like "that guy".. But...
    Am I the only one here who is completely and utterly done with the over-saturation of horse-sh!t superhero movies, spinoffs, remakes, cross-overs, etc???
    I grew up reading comics, watching the cartoons and movies but its just gotten ridiculous..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Am I the only one here who is completely and utterly done with the over-saturation of horse-sh!t superhero movies, spinoffs, remakes, cross-overs, etc???
    I grew up reading comics, watching the cartoons and movies but its just gotten ridiculous..
    Nah you're the only one and you're always that guy.

Personally I'm a huge fan of what Marvel Studios are doing across the multiple platforms. I like the way they can take multiple genres and tones and apply that to various Super Heroes.
    Take a comedy heist movie where a reformed criminal can't get a break so he has to revert back to crime and you have Ant-Man. Or a troubled orphan that is forced to do evil things and has always been treated as an outcast yet still finds a little humanity in herself to help others with the social statement of empowering females and you have Jessica Jones.
    All these stories are great on their own, but then they're thrown into this fun connected Super powered Universe it's truly brilliant.

Typically hipster you are "look at Bon everyone, he does the opposite of everyone else, oh his so cool"
    Last edited by Premy; 14-04-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

i'm with ya, they're all garbage

the latest avengers movie was so stupid i think i am actually 10 IQ points dumber for having watched it

seriously it just seems to be **** it make what ever trash you want and whack a marvel logo on it. stan lee ffs

transformers with more wisecracks

Sorry to break it to you, but it's not changing anytime soon.
    This is a run down of just the next 5 years.

-Disney
    Captain America: Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Thor: Ragnarok
    Black Panther
    Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
    Ant-Man & the Wasp
    Captain Marvel
    Avengers: Infinity War Part 2
    Inhumans
    Unnamed Marvel Film
    Unnamed Marvel Film
    Unnamed Marvel Film

-Sony
    Spiderman: Homecoming
    rumored Venom Film
    rumored Sinster Six Film

-Fox Studios
    X-Men: Age of Apocalypse
    Wolverine
    Gambit
    Deadpool & Cable
    rumored X-Force Film

-Warner Bros
    Suicide Squad
    Wonder Women
    Justice League Part 1
    Aquaman
    The Flash
    Batman
    Justice League Part 2
    Shazam
    Green Lantern Corps
    Cyborg
    SuperMan
    I'M GULLIBLE!

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    What an insane overreaction. I am confident if there weren't a bunch of people on the internet saying likewise, you wouldn't be that harsh on it. Just remember - in the last 5 years even we've had Movie 43 made..

IMO the let down with it and why people didn't like it is simple, and was unavoidable regardless of how good/bad the movie was - the portrayal of the Batman realm wasn't identical to the Batman Begins trilogy one. It's a testament to Batman Begins if anything - how perfect it was. In BvS we see Batfleck, we see a shitty Wayne Manor and lake house, we see a different batmobile, Alfred is just wrong, etc. That's what I genuinely believe most people had the issue with.

BvS was alright-to-good IMO. Bit hard to follow at times but at other times was brilliant. I think an issue most of the worst-movie-ever kids would have is how fast-paced the action scenes were, too. How fxxxing annoying was Lois Lane? Played the damsel in distress role perfectly - aka just became a major fxxxxing hassle in every scene
    Each to their own I guess.

I thought Batman's storyline was the only thing about the film that was half-decent. It was good they didn't go down the path of his origin story again and I kinda liked how he was older and jagged. Agree about Jeremy Irons as Alfred, but I think he would have been alright if the character hadn't been reduced to a failed attempt at comic relief.

Overall, I have no reservations saying it was the worst film I have sat through at the cinemas. I'm one who doesn't care if a film is a bit silly, and I actually quite enjoy this wave of superhero films, but this really had no redeeming features for me. Too long, bloated, muddled story, shocking editing and writing, robotic characters who just do things for no real reason, Jesse Eisenberg - the list goes on.

I thought Man of Steel was average at best, shame they've kinda bombed this series. Cavill has had very little to work with the poor bloke.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    Each to their own I guess.

I thought Batman's storyline was the only thing about the film that was half-decent. It was good they didn't go down the path of his origin story again and I kinda liked how he was older and jagged. Agree about Jeremy Irons as Alfred, but I think he would have been alright if the character hadn't been reduced to a failed attempt at comic relief.

Overall, I have no reservations saying it was the worst film I have sat through at the cinemas. I'm one who doesn't care if a film is a bit silly, and I actually quite enjoy this wave of superhero films, but this really had no redeeming features for me. Too long, bloated, muddled story, shocking editing and writing, robotic characters who just do things for no real reason, Jesse Eisenberg - the list goes on.

I thought Man of Steel was average at best, shame they've kinda bombed this series. Cavill has had very little to work with the poor bloke.
    I agree with a lot you are saying but I still partly enjoyed the film.

It does however leave you with the thought that it could have been something if done right, much like Man of Steel. For that I blame Snyder and I carry low expectations for the Justice League movies.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I mean, **** pretty much most of these new super hero movies except Winter Solider and the original Iron Man and the Nolan ones and I might watch suicide squad but didn't they do the scene where Batmans parents died again?

Seriously, did they really do that again?

I did have a laugh as during the trailers pre-BvS I saw a trailer for Captain America, Suicide Squad & X-Men - 3 superhero movies as trailers for a superhero movie! Talk about over-saturation

But still, it's the likes of q-mon that will blast the Avengers but then inevitably wind up watching the new Capo America because we all truly, deeply wanna see Cap vs Ironman, that keep these superhero movies going. If yall are really sick of it, vote with your money and don't go watch them.

And ftr I loved Age of Ultron - mostly because of the Thor/CaptainAmerica/Ironman wisecracks and how it didn't take itself seriously
    OK

Again with the dream scenes, they are not dreams.
    I guess you could say they were... Flashbacks...

Where did I put my coat?
    OK

Nah you're the only one and you're always that guy
    Typically hipster you are "look at Bon everyone, he does the opposite of everyone else, oh his so cool"
    Love it, you flog..
    Get back to showing off Mitchell/Simon..

I did have a laugh as during the trailers pre-BvS I saw a trailer for Captain America, Suicide Squad & X-Men - 3 superhero movies as trailers for a superhero movie! Talk about over-saturation

But still, it's the likes of q-mon that will blast the Avengers but then inevitably wind up watching the new Capo America because we all truly, deeply wanna see Cap vs Ironman, that keep these superhero movies going. If yall are really sick of it, vote with your money and don't go watch them.

And ftr I loved Age of Ultron - mostly because of the Thor/CaptainAmerica/Ironman wisecracks and how it didn't take itself seriously
    I'm surprised you have had time to watch any of those movies, what with the Jurassic Park/World series being on constant rotation at yours?

"hello deere"

I love ultron just for this moment. still makes me laugh every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post

"hello deere"

I love ultron just for this moment. still makes me laugh every time.

Also love Thor's face when Cap nearly moved the hammer, and also Thor's reaction when the chick tried to brainwash him. All in all I think I just love Thor
    OK

how's the form of the vision, could take any form he wants and he takes the form of a giant frankfurter

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    how's the form of the vision, could take any form he wants and he takes the form of a giant frankfurter
    I genuinely don't know - was The Vision part of the comic series, and is that how he was portrayed? Or was he made solely for that movie, and that's the first anyone has seen of him?

But agreed, not exactly what I expected
    OK

I genuinely don't know - was The Vision part of the comic series, and is that how he was portrayed? Or was he made solely for that movie, and that's the first anyone has seen of him?

But agreed, not exactly what I expected
    Vision was created by Ultron in the comics however his Movie origin is somewhat different to the comics and I can't recall it ever being linked to J.A.R.V.I.S.
    FYI Ultron was actually created by Hank Pym, the original Ant-Man in the comics and not Tony Stark. Also Ultron can not be destroyed, everytime he is defeated he recreates himself as his a program I think in the comics his upto about Ultron 17. So expect Ultron to show up in the MCU in the future somewhere
    I'M GULLIBLE!