Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HAL Rd 22 - Newcastle Jets vs Brisbane Roar 22/2/13 k/off 7:30pm AEDST

As Kev says, everybody needs to take a cold shower. There will be no reputations lost or made on that night. Man of the match goes to the hardy souls who turned up.

I am one who agrees Bridgey is a class player,but he is just too old and slow now! Shame because he is a great club man.
    But everyone saying copper is the answer are kidding themselves! He might be the answer in2 or 3 years time, but right now that kid is too small and inconsistent to play at this level! I certainly see potential, but he has a way to go yet!

How good is Taggs at holding up the ball? Reminds me of Suarez, the way he uses his relatively small frame to shield the ball and either make space or lay off

Agreed, very tidy in these areas.

His finishing/confidence needs a lot of work though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    How good is Taggs at holding up the ball? Reminds me of Suarez, the way he uses his relatively small frame to shield the ball and either make space or lay off
    Yeah taggs reminds me of Suarez like jesic reminds me of Rooney or kanta of Gerrard...
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis