Quote Originally Posted by EH9 View Post
He seems to be getting plenty of scrutiny in the paper and on here. Can you run me through his poor record?
From above:

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
Just looking at our past results over the 5 or so seasons of the W-League.

V1 we came second, wth players like Salisbury, Neilson and Gill. V2 Salisbury, Gill, van Edgmond, Peters etc left, we came dead last. Both under Gary Phillips, who I assume is Mr Jockey of Fox commentary.

V3, the first under NNSWF, we came 7th, only due to Adelaide not getting any points. Then came Tinks and players like Barbieri, de Vanna and Hingst, under Zane. Crowds were getting close to 1,000. We came 5th, sure, but it was a hopeful 5th.

This season, again under NNSWF, we've seen the return to focussing on developing youth. This has resulted in 3 all, 5-0, 1-0 and 6-1 losses. Now if Crook resigns after a 7-2 loss and a 3-2 loss, surely NNSWF need to be looking at Sullivan's spot.

Now I'm not affiliated with NSSWF or any of the girls in the team, but I have been playing football for a while now, but for a young team to be losing each game and conceding an average of just under 4 goals a game, surely it won't be helping their confidence.

Plus FFS, why is a Gypo coaching our team?
Taken from before Adelaide game.

Under Wayne O'Sullivan the girls have only managed to beat a distinctly average Adelaide side and seem to be stuck in this holding pattern, while the better clubs like Roar and Canberra (who don't even have a HAL team FFS) are continually improving.

Plus FFS, why is a Gypo coaching our team?