Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: HAL Rd 24 Newcastle United Jets V Perth Glory Friday 7:30KO

loss is the same as a draw in that cunt licking game.**** em

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    hate the Jets

Banned
    Wonder if all the Bridges wankfest will die down now. Bloke missed a ****ing sitter a player of his alleged pedigree should be burying. You can understand a young bloke seeing glory and getting a rush of blood and blazing over ala Chilli but an bloke who played in the EPL should be showing some experience and putting it on target. Other than that he done **** ALL AGAIN

Also we lost control of that game about 65 mins in when Bridges legs went and we weren't able to press and allowed Perth to work into the game. Why wasn't he subbed off and Mitchy Cooper bought on??

Gotta feel for the Egg tonight. Team aimed up played well and dominated and got UNFAIRLY arse raped in the epitome of highway robbery.

Must say I like the idea of Goody at Left Back. I like the aspect that our fullback actually looks like he has an idea in the attacking 3rd. The idea that is so lacking in Neville and Gallaway Riitters game. Love to see if we could sign another genuine wide threat on the left and see how we go with Goody and another livewire tearing down the wing.

LIFE IS AIDS=GAME IS AIDS

SICK_AS_ A_DOG_TONIGHT#

Strangely enough, if results go our way this weekend we could stay 5th.. that would feel pretty hollow though. How could we go from the optimism of last Wednesday to this? The last week has been a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by pudy View Post
    How could we go from the optimism of last Wednesday to this? The last week has been a nightmare.
    This your first week as a jet supporter?

**** we are static when we have the ball. A rare combination of taggs brilliance and perths shitness almost got us a point but ****ing hell continents have more movement than we do when we have the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by NewcastleForLife View Post
    This your first week as a jet supporter?
    Nope, I was there on day 1. Results wise, morale wise, the last week has been a nightmare.. probably because it's come out of nowhere.. as I said, from a seemingly positive spell for the club. This is not as bad as nearly losing the club twice though.

Season over for me. I don't even care if we make the finals now.

Why were we playing such a shit team at this stage of the season?
    Only positive is that Bridges will not be re-signed after that miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

did you watch the game tonight member? bridges missed a chance, true, but he was very good tonight.

Nope, I was there on day 1. Results wise, morale wise, the last week has been a nightmare.. probably because it's come out of nowhere.. as I said, from a seemingly positive spell for the club. This is not as bad as nearly losing the club twice though.
    Yeah, just taking piss. Took a mate to the game tonight, he's only been to a few games ever. Afterwards he commented "Why do you go to the games? Such a disappointed. Would've been better if you had just said we'd lost 2-1"
    Season over IMO. We've played an extra game, and we're away and then home to wanderers, easy 0 points

[QUOTE=MFKS;30922]
    Must say I like the idea of Goody at Left Back. I like the aspect that our fullback actually looks like he has an idea in the attacking 3rd.

^ agree
    Adelaide is going to be a nice relaxing, stress free trip away now!!!! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Boned Youngster View Post
    did you watch the game tonight member? bridges missed a chance, true, but he was very good tonight.
    I agree and why is bridges miss the only one that is being singled out. FFS we missed a heap of sitters that would have gone in on another night.

Personally thought, miss aside, bridges had a good game.

There was only a few players out there that I thought were honking tonight.

Yeah, best I can see is us maybe squeezing a point of the last game with WSW if we have Caravella and Heskey back.. and that won't be enough.

We are a proud footballing city and we deserve better than likely missing the finals three seasons in a row.

Whys Jesic had no look in?? I think he was impressive tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I agree and why is bridges miss the only one that is being singled out. FFS we missed a heap of sitters that would have gone in on another night.

Personally thought, miss aside, bridges had a good game.

There was only a few players out there that I thought were honking tonight.

This

Yeah, best I can see is us maybe squeezing a point of the last game with WSW if we have Caravella and Heskey back.. and that won't be enough.

We are a proud footballing city and we deserve better than likely missing the finals three seasons in a row.
    WSW could well be playing for the premiership against us in the last round. If we get anything it's a good game for us.

Mon Sydney tomoz

Mon west Sydney

Mon

I can't express how much I want us to lose to WS in that last game. It's really going to be a lose at all costs kind of game now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Whats worse, missing the finals three seasons in a row or the club's interpretation of success being finishing in the top 6 of a 10 team league.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    I can't express how much I want us to lose to WS in that last game. It's really going to be a lose at all costs kind of game now.
    Our loss to secure WSW the title over the gypsies would be better than a win. More so if they double up and beat them in the GF.