He has beaten who exactly so far??
    You.

Jose........................

Jose out

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Jose out
    Quality post right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Just got back from this friendly.
    Brought back memories of watching coutinho for Liverpool.
    Dribbles past players everywhere, gives ball away recklessly, cuts in onto right and skies a ball, draws 393939 fouls, cuts inside and scores as everybody starts hoping he gets subbed.

Nice stadium!

Tough morning all round.
    - Loss to local rivals.
    - Son red carded for a silly kick out.
    - Racist fans making monkey gestures at Rudiger and having to sound a racism warning over the loud speaker during the game.

Don't worry, Arsenal aren't having fun right now either. But this was definitely a bad game for your guys.

Mou out still??
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    High time he got s red card

Probably get this one over turned again too

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    High time he got s red card

Probably get this one over turned again too
    That or Kane will claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Tough morning all round.
    - Loss to local rivals.
    - Son red carded for a silly kick out.
    - Racist fans making monkey gestures at Rudiger and having to sound a racism warning over the loud speaker during the game.

Don't worry, Arsenal aren't having fun right now either. But this was definitely a bad game for your guys.

Mou out still??
    Chelsea should have won 4-0. A few penalties were not called.

Def a yellow not sure about the red tbh.

Tottenham should play behind a closed stadium, no tv coverage next home game if it's proven there was racist chants.

The real Jose reeled his head after the game. Blaming Rudiger for the Son red and saying we only won because we played Contes system which if he used his brain only like 5 of our players used that system. I'll always be grateful but all he is is bitter and grumpy these days. Past it at the top level

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    The real Jose reeled his head after the game. Blaming Rudiger for the Son red and saying we only won because we played Contes system which if he used his brain only like 5 of our players used that system. I'll always be grateful but all he is is bitter and grumpy these days. Past it at the top level
    Lol, he is 100% the same as the days when he was your greatest manager of all time. He just doesn't have the same unlimited funds now.

Lol, he is 100% the same as the days when he was your greatest manager of all time. He just doesn't have the same unlimited funds now.
    Nah pre Madrid he was a completely different man
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Nah pre Madrid he was a completely different man
    He's exactly the same. You just have rose tinted glasses on.

He's exactly the same. You just have rose tinted glasses on.
    Nope ask any Porto and Inter fans as well. Jose pre Madrid was class. His spell at Madrid destroyed him
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Before the media, Mourinho was arrogant, even surly, as Porto progressed.
    This is a quote from the year they won the UCL. He had plenty of run ins with reporters even back then.

At Inter he had Zlatan and they both were arrogant as shit to anyone and everyone.

At Real he just had more cameras. He was the exact same guy he is now. Arrogant and talented.

Banned
    Past it at the top level??

FMD

He got Man Utd to 2nd place in the EPL 2 to 3 years ago

Judging by the state of them that is actually his greatest achievement to date

Bad day all round.
    Most importantly for the racists chants. No defending or excusing it. Just ****ed.
    Son red card- petulant and silly. Mou's views on Rudiger making an absolute meal of it are true, his views that this means Son shouldn't have been sent are not. That we have sought to have it overturned is a bit embarrassing.
    Chelsea far superior and deserved the win. Highly likely its a different game if Gazzaniga doesn't Mr Miyagi someone in stoppage time, but the end result would pprobably have been the same.

And Stanny you are right, the real Mourinho did 'reel his head' after the game, and its the same head he has always had. He attempted to deflect from a poor performance, which is what he (and just about every manager) have done for their entire career. Im not particularly enamoured that he is at Spurs, but to say that this is a sign of him being grumpy and past it, as opposed to the technique he has used forever, is a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Bad day all round.
    Most importantly for the racists chants. No defending or excusing it. Just ****ed.
    Son red card- petulant and silly. Mou's views on Rudiger making an absolute meal of it are true, his views that this means Son shouldn't have been sent are not. That we have sought to have it overturned is a bit embarrassing.
    Chelsea far superior and deserved the win. Highly likely its a different game if Gazzaniga doesn't Mr Miyagi someone in stoppage time, but the end result would pprobably have been the same.

And Stanny you are right, the real Mourinho did 'reel his head' after the game, and its the same head he has always had. He attempted to deflect from a poor performance, which is what he (and just about every manager) have done for their entire career. Im not particularly enamoured that he is at Spurs, but to say that this is a sign of him being grumpy and past it, as opposed to the technique he has used forever, is a bit of a stretch.
    Nah and I'll always stand by this. Pre Madrid is a different Jose. Having the Madrid drssong room turn on him and having players or staff leak tactics to the press ruined him

That was one of the worst dives I've seen all season. Son is such a grub, Jose will absolutely love coaching him.

That was one of the worst dives I've seen all season. Son is such a grub, Jose will absolutely love coaching him.
    What are you talking about?

Clearly a straight red. Blight on the game such behaviour.