Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Yid Army COME ON YOU SPURS!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Whilst it was well know that the guy was on his last legs. He couldn't train but Ledley King announced his retirement today.

Whether you like Spurs or not, the guy was an absolute legend for the club and for the game.

All the best Ledley!
    Its a shame when a player can't finish their career due to circumstances liek this.

out of all the players in the world who seem to spend most of their career injured (ledley, kewell, rvp, michael owen, michael bridges) ledley is the only one i have true respect for as to me it seems all the guys that keep getting injured are just looking for the easy option out all the time, whereas whenever there was the slimmest chance ledley could play, he was there. and in fine form. to me, ledley was/is the only always-injured player that seemingly WANTS to play football every week.

it's cool that a club saw the guy through so many hard times, just like your arsenals do with their injured guys, and respect to them for doing that. it's good that sperms are holding onto a club legend too.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    out of all the players in the world who seem to spend most of their career injured (ledley, kewell, rvp, michael owen, michael bridges) ledley is the only one i have true respect for as to me it seems all the guys that keep getting injured are just looking for the easy option out all the time, whereas whenever there was the slimmest chance ledley could play, he was there. and in fine form. to me, ledley was/is the only always-injured player that seemingly WANTS to play football every week.

it's cool that a club saw the guy through so many hard times, just like your arsenals do with their injured guys, and respect to them for doing that. it's good that sperms are holding onto a club legend too.
    That's a very good summary. There isn't many players of the King, Giggs, Gerrard, Scholes, Carragher ilk any more who only play for one club and it is good to see they are looking after him. Great to see a player give his all for a club and the club also doing what is right for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Can you see an Arab buying I to a historically Jewish club?

Spurs are ripe for massive investment, they sit in a similar situation to Chelsea before Roman turned up.
    Would be good for the league, but bad for Arsenal as I just can't see our two billionaires ever agreeing to spend money.
    You know a study was done on this right?

Of some huge number (like 100,000 or something) of Londoners who support spurs only like .2% or something are actually Jewish, However almost 80% "associate" with being Jewish due to supporting the club. Also the area around Tottenham is actually populated by lower middle class anglosaxons.

Compare this with say arsenal who like 30% actually are jewish, but only .2% will actually admit to it.

The rumours of Spurs Jewishness comes from chelsea once chanting "you have no foreskins" at the spurs away support who responded by figuring out who actually did not have a foreskin and peer pressuring them into a mass cock showing to the chelsea support. The club has no actual Jewish affiliation, unlike say Ajax.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Also the area around Tottenham is actually a massive ghetto
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    You know a study was done on this right?

Of some huge number (like 100,000 or something) of Londoners who support spurs only like .2% or something are actually Jewish, However almost 80% "associate" with being Jewish due to supporting the club. Also the area around Tottenham is actually populated by lower middle class anglosaxons.

Compare this with say arsenal who like 30% actually are jewish, but only .2% will actually admit to it.

The rumours of Spurs Jewishness comes from chelsea once chanting "you have no foreskins" at the spurs away support who responded by figuring out who actually did not have a foreskin and peer pressuring them into a mass cock showing to the chelsea support. The club has no actual Jewish affiliation, unlike say Ajax.
    So, not Jewish.
    Just cocks.
    Spose they do have a cock on their badge.

Still, could you see an Arab buying into a club perceived to be Jewish?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    So, not Jewish.
    Just cocks.
    Spose they do have a cock on their badge.

Still, could you see an Arab buying into a club perceived to be Jewish?
    No. I just thought I should share my knowledge of useless things with you

They will allways be yids to me.

Unlike the Scousers in here making excuses or demanding blood.

I thought Spurs played quite well. Newcastle was always going to be a hard team to beat and without Modric, Parker and Adebayor to only lose to a late penalty away to Newcastle was alright.

The pressing of Newcastle was intense and Newcastle could barely to anything other then lob the ball over and hope to try to catch Kaboul and Gallas to far forward. When Parker comes back, him and Sandro are going to boss the Midfield.

Get a replacement for Modric and a decent striker and Tottenham should look the goods.

I read that AVB is going to use the Modric money to buy a striker (which you lot desperately need). Will you have the cash to also go out for another midfielder?

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    I read that AVB is going to use the Modric money to buy a striker (which you lot desperately need). Will you have the cash to also go out for another midfielder?
    Funds Modric have no bearing on getting a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Unlike the Scousers in here making excuses or demanding blood.
    lol

actual liverpool supporters know that these sort of things take time
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    a lot of time

We will see if it takes as long as Fergie did when he took over porksey
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Apparently you lot are close to signing M'Vila, you can take him, another hype machine gone cray cray.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    We will see if it takes as long as Fergie did when he took over porksey
    i have a feeling that it might

dembele signs for spurs. really good signing but seriously disappointing for me.

There goes our ****ing season. And FFS if Modric was worth 30 then VDV was worth ****ing 50

vdv & modric replaced by dembele & dempsey. yikes.

look on the bright side - you aren't liverpool & won't be forced into signing michael owen due to having no strikers .
    OK

At least you guys got Lloris for very cheap, £8 million or so.

He'll be a great signing. Very solid keeper, probably one of the best in the world, and he's only 25 FFS.

**** you Ferguson!

What a cracker of a match.