Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Yid Army COME ON YOU SPURS!

Sup spurs top day for you hahahahaha
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Even as a Spurs supporter I'm beginning to feel sympathy at Arsenal.

What the **** has happened to the club?

Sometimes things you post come back to haunt you.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Trolololololol
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Quality. It's the little things like that that make it all worth it.

Top of the table!

Oh wait so are those peasants from Woolwich

nice match this morning, you look like real contenders and you'll definitely finish above Arsenal

Banned
    Villa Boas to be sacked today

Got to find a new manager for the umpteenth time

Spurs should sign this chick.
    Shes the only one who got the better of Suarez today.

Kind of wish he bit her.

She was just telling him how many goals they would score.

GVE out
    AVB in
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

AVB shouldn't have been sacked. Every manager has crappy runs at some stage. They had more points than this time last season, won all 6 Europa league games and are still in touching distance of the top 4.

Spurs signed too many new players too quickly, sure, but give them some time to blend and get used to playing with each other.

So who is to replace him? Di Matteo would be my call.

I see Jamie Redknapp reckons they would be wanting Jurgen Klopp or Diego Simeone. He's been spending too much time in the car with his Dad's bulldog if he reckons that'll happen.

and the laughing stock continues.....
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    AVB shouldn't have been sacked. Every manager has crappy runs at some stage. They had more points than this time last season, won all 6 Europa league games and are still in touching distance of the top 4.

Spurs signed too many new players too quickly, sure, but give them some time to blend and get used to playing with each other.

So who is to replace him? Di Matteo would be my call.

I see Jamie Redknapp reckons they would be wanting Jurgen Klopp or Diego Simeone. He's been spending too much time in the car with his Dad's bulldog if he reckons that'll happen.
    Completely agree mate. The short term nature of modern football is killing me. We signed half a new squad in the summer, and dont even let it go half a season to settle in before sacking a manager. And I have no idea who will replace him anyway, there are no quality managers available at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Completely agree mate. The short term nature of modern football is killing me. We signed half a new squad in the summer, and dont even let it go half a season to settle in before sacking a manager. And I have no idea who will replace him anyway, there are no quality managers available at the moment...
    You know what, had Bill Shankly been a manager in this day-and-age he wouldn't have survived his first season. Liverpool didn't perform too well that year.

You are right about short-term nature. It's because modern day fans demand instant success, which they think comes through spending $$. Very few are prepared to wait.

The names i've seen linked so far are Laundrup, Di Matteo, Capello, Balandini (sp.), Tim Sherwood.

Should get Holloway imo. Need more of his post match press conferences. *not a serious suggestion really.

AVB very harshly done by. Beaten by 2 quality teams this year, that happens. This was really always going to be a transitioning year after losing their best player and getting in a bunch of new faces. They needed time to gel and frankly, were doing quite well for a new team. Liverpool didn't perform too well in Rodger's transitioning year. Moyes isn't performing with basically the same group of players that won it last year....

How did Spurs fans on here feel about AVB? I know he's made a few comments in the press criticising the fans, which in any circumstance probably isn't the best move...

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    How did Spurs fans on here feel about AVB? I know he's made a few comments in the press criticising the fans, which in any circumstance probably isn't the best move...
    He had every right to be critical to the fans but it should never have happened.

My dot points

• Why did we have to go and buy so many attacking players when we already had a solid midfield? Ok I can understand the need for 1-2 new signings but seriously why so many?
    • Why get a new sole striker? Abedeyor is solid and better suited to such a role when his mind is up for it
    • They got rid of a left back when they have left back issues
    • Trying to turn Townsend into a new Bale is asinine especially when you consider all the other attacking players they brought it. I'm all for promoting from within, but seriously. When you spend 100 million quid and then keep them on the bench and use a young kid........yeah them some smarts
    • **** off with the Technical Director FFS. It doesn't work in the English Leagues and all it does is add fuel to the fire when the media are wanting heads to roll
    • We are still ahead of the team who won the league last year and there was no real need to panic just yet. Despite the floggings we are still within striking distance of 2nd spot.
    • I have a lot of time for Levy. His turned the club right around and since he has been in full control he has done some great things and made us perennial contenders. But **** me he does some stupid things at times.

Wenger has outlasted how many, 12? spurs managers?

ITS OUR YEAR BOYS, COYS!

image.jpg

Sup
    Amigos Aarau

Heh despite our problems we are up to 5th only 5 points behind Arsenal and 6 behind the leaders. Imagine how good we would be if was having a good year.