Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Request Thread

Player Request Thread

[mod edit - all requests for players or individual's requests for teams go in this thread - all new threads along those lines will be deleted]

I'm looking for a U/15's player to play "A" Grade. Prefer the player to be a back or midfielder but will trial any player interested. Senior Licenced coach.

If anybody knows of a player can you please pm me and I'll pass on my details.
    Last edited by JCBT; 27-03-2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Left out coaching ticket

looking for a team

looking for a team between id.1's and i.d 3's to play for.

I know its late. Anybody still with vacances let me know via p.m on here. There could be 2 of us.

thanks
    Last edited by ace22; 27-03-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Belmont going that great?

Westlakes are basically full. toronto id3s were looking for some extra numbers a few weeks ago. morisset were after a few at some stage too.
    OK

coach and managers are amazing great blokes putting in great effort. the players just arent showing up.

the only benefit i can see staying there is i might get 3 games per week for my rego fee. lol

u14 Keeper required for C grade comp

Hi
    Anyone know of someone interested in playing keeper in the u14 C grade comp please let me know.

Team coach is fully qualified with Senior Licence and club has a qualified Keeper coach.

Team coach has no child in the group so everyone is treated equal.

PM me and I will supply details.

Cheers

Swansea phone numbers on web site

Hi all
    Tenambit Sharks ZL2 still currently have a few spots available for the upcoming season. Ee are after anyone who has ambitions of playing first grade this year on field or in goals. Pm me and il give all the details u will need to know or want to know. Cheers

Merewether in ZL2 are looking for an additional GK. Training twice a week at the moment but when the comp starts we only train once a week on Thursday night. Good committee and group of players. Drinking at the Beaches after games. PM if you are interested.

can anyone answer this question. if ive registered online but not payed a cent am i screwed.

to change teams am i going to have to pay double rego?

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    no but you will have to get your old club to de-register you - they'll need to fill out this form - http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/...088-source.pdf

you may have to pay a deregistration fee to your old club though

thanks for the info.. can my new club just call them and sort it out?

or can i just call the association or something.
    Last edited by ace22; 03-04-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Man up and do it yourself!!

if anyones still looking for a club inbox me your area. I had 12 clubs contact me via private message about what they were currently after. So I'm sure ill be able to lead you to a team.

Women's All Age Team Needs Players

Hi everyone I help run a women's all age team at valentine fc. The team is in need of some extra players so if you know anyone that is interested please conatct me through this forum.

Need to get this happening ASAP so that we can get players registered for round 1.

Thanks

still need a few players for swansea premier league. If you've left it late but want to play in the zone premier league pm me for details.

demon
    Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    thanks for the info.. can my new club just call them and sort it out?

or can i just call the association or something.

You first club has seven days to complete a request to deregister after which the Association responsible for that club will process it for you. I am not a club registrar this season but you have been able to initiate the deregistration from your my football club profile in previous years. Generally a phone call or email to any club and they will process them though without any arguements.

With the FFA view that your an amatuer player no club can with hold a deregistration for any reason. A fee can be asked for if you have been given club gear or something but there is still the seven day limit.

Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    You first club has seven days to complete a request to deregister after which the Association responsible for that club will process it for you. I am not a club registrar this season but you have been able to initiate the deregistration from your my football club profile in previous years. Generally a phone call or email to any club and they will process them though without any arguements.

With the FFA view that your an amatuer player no club can with hold a deregistration for any reason. A fee can be asked for if you have been given club gear or something but there is still the seven day limit.
    all good mate. sorted it within days. was no issues at all

Merewether United FC - we are looking for a keeper for our WPL U18 team, the previous keeper has moved up to cover the main WPL team.
    Contact club secretary through links on our web site.
    www.mufc.asn.au

Any one know if it's too late to swap clubs etc and what ruling is playing 23s at westy at looking at changing rotation policy out there becoming very frustrating

still can swap got to pay full rego at new club though