Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Request Thread

From my understanding you only have to pay rego to FFA, NNSW, Maq/New/HPS once if you move clubs you only have to pay what the clubs put onto of the rego. I'm not 100% on the breakdown of it but I think the joint federations take $180 the rest goes to your club so say rego is $300 at a new club you go to you should only pay $120 roughly
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Thanks for clearing that up if any one here's of clubs lookinFor defenders/ defensive mid chuck a post up lol

Got a 15yr old who as part of his rehab schedule is looking to train a couple of extra days a week, He currently trains Tue and Thu evenings and ideally a session Mon or Wed or both would be great. Naturally being registered he is insured. Live in the Lake Macq area.

Any tips much appreciated.

I pm you

Quote Originally Posted by JCBT View Post
    [mod edit - all requests for players or individual's requests for teams go in this thread - all new threads along those lines will be deleted]

I'm looking for a U/15's player to play "A" Grade. Prefer the player to be a back or midfielder but will trial any player interested. Senior Licenced coach.

If anybody knows of a player can you please pm me and I'll pass on my details.
    Still require a player if anybody is interested in trialling please PM me.

one of my mates wants to no what the cut of date for club changes is ? has it past?

Quote Originally Posted by ace22 View Post
    one of my mates wants to no what the cut of date for club changes is ? has it past?
    End of June

Please remember this thread is still available if you are looking for players.