Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Asian Cup Australia 2015 - Newcastle Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    EDI don't own the site. It's transport for nsw owned, downer just rent it.
    The govt own everything from cedar st to the car yard.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Captain from Palestine was ballotelli's clone.
    Haha i heard that a few time at their Newcastle game.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Haha i heard that a few time at their Newcastle game.
    I was thinking it too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

So there will a few thousand more tickets made available this week across all categories. Cue the irate complaints about single buying CAT 1 tickets. You can't please everyone.

Second ticket release on way for Newcastle Asian Cup semi By CRAIG KERRY Jan. 20, 2015, 10 p.m

ASIAN Cup officials have ruled out erecting temporary seating at Hunter Stadium to boost capacity for a potential semi-final blockbuster between Australia and Japan, but more tickets for next week’s game are on the way.

The match appeared sold out on Ticketek on Tuesday afternoon, but Asian Cup communications general manager Alison Hill said ‘‘a few thousand’’ more tickets, available across all categories, would be released later this week.

Hill said an allocation of tickets for every team and their sponsors is kept in reserve until after the pool games. The unused tickets are then released to the public.

Hill said the tickets for Tuesday’s game could be available as early as Friday but advised those interested to check the Asian Cup website and social media feeds for updates.

The stadium’s reduced capacity of about 23,000 has caused consternation since a match-up of the Asian Cup favourites became likely after Australia’s 1-0 loss to South Korea on Saturday night.

Hunter Stadium holds 33,000, but Asian Football Confederation policy dictates that tickets can be sold only for seats.

The AFC has come under pressure to sell tickets for the two grass hills, but the Herald has been told they are unlikely to change their position, and Hill confirmed the local organising committee had ruled out temporary seating.

‘‘The cost of doing it and the time needed to get it in is prohibitive,’’ Hill said.

Hill reaffirmed the Asian Cup’s commitment to Newcastle and said the game would not be moved.

‘‘Regardless of capacity, this will leave an enormous legacy for football in Northern NSW to have this game there. It’s just fantastic.’’

the game shall not, the game shall not be moved

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    So there will a few thousand more tickets made available this week across all categories. Cue the irate complaints about single buying CAT 1 tickets. You can't please everyone.
    Stiff shit to those buying tickets in the last week for the semi and having limited options.

The things have been available for the best part of 6 months.

It ain't like the opportunity wasn't there earlier

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Stiff shit to those buying tickets in the last week for the semi and having limited options.

Couldn't agree more. I even had a mate from Sydney buy a ticket to the Newy semi months ago in anticipation of Australia finishing 2nd to Korea in the group. He's stoked and bascially telling all the whinging ****s from Sydney to eat a dick

After reading the various comments across many websites yesterday I went home and sniffed my finals tickets then rubbed them on my nipples.

And I don't particularly care which 2 teams end up playing.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    After reading the various comments across many websites yesterday I went home and sniffed my finals tickets then rubbed them on my nipples.

I knew a bloke who did that once, ended up with the ticket info on his nipples/chest, and blank tickets.

yep, I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping for an Iran/Iraq v Aus final though. Iraqi crowd were outstanding last night. very much looking forward to Iraq v Iran on Friday night as well!

Banned
    Its a shame the Jets Season Ticket is a plastic card as no one would ever want to rub them on their nipples though.

For all the use they are to you they would substitute quite well for rubbing over your arsehole to wipe your arse. The Plastic card would not be pleasant sensation though and it would not be advisable to sniff your card either.

Cardboard tickets would be so much better for this

the thickness of the card means it is conducive to good butthole cleaning

Has been known to form lines of powdery substances for personal use.

My only concern is if for some reason they "police" the hills this game. I have no problem paying for the extra ticket for my young fella, just want him to be able to sit with me on the hill. To be honest I didn't really want him there for all 4 games because he probably would have been bored. Once first game was done and you could sit on the hill I bought him a ticket for semi straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    My only concern is if for some reason they "police" the hills this game. I have no problem paying for the extra ticket for my young fella, just want him to be able to sit with me on the hill. To be honest I didn't really want him there for all 4 games because he probably would have been bored. Once first game was done and you could sit on the hill I bought him a ticket for semi straight away.

Will be ok they've said you can sit on the hill, but everyone needs to buy a seated ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Will be ok they've said you can sit on the hill, but everyone needs to buy a seated ticket.
    Hope so or he'll be sitting on your lap.

Banned
    Game Day Fire the Fark Up ****s

How ****ing good is it to actually be excited to actually have a cut throat do or die clash to watch tonight that actually matters??

The 90 mins (maybe more) of tension and drama tonight as your emotions rise and fall as the game unfolds are exactly why this game is numero uno on the planet and no other sport can ****ing compete.

How ****ing good is it???

Game Day Fire the Fark Up ****s

How ****ing good is it to actually be excited to actually have a cut throat do or die clash to watch tonight that actually matters??

The 90 mins (maybe more) of tension and drama tonight as your emotions rise and fall as the game unfolds are exactly why this game is numero uno on the planet and no other sport can ****ing compete.

How ****ing good is it???
    It's great. I'm really keen for tonight. I was at HS and went home and watched the game after, not following the ritual of the previous 2 games. I'll be following that ritual again tonight - same clothes, same seat, scarf and beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Good seats still available at the moment. CAT 1 & CAT 2.