Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 12/13 Rd 27 Newcastle Jets vs Western Sydney Wanderers 29/03/13 k/off 530pm AEDST

If the Wanderers have another successful season again next year they will be the biggest club in the country (bigger than Victory)......Parramatta stadium just won't be big enough. Who wouldn't won't to be a part of a real football club with real, passionate supporters who connect with their team. We had a decent connection back in season 2 and 3 but Con farked things up and when HSG took over, the likes of Middleby and Palmer have shown that they are out of their depth. GVE has basically wasted 2 years......the table doesn't lie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Great to see Bridges repay the faith shown in re-signing him for another season....................................NOT!!!!
    You ****s are never happy.

Quote Originally Posted by OmeletteDuFromage View Post
    You ****s are never happy.
    Just saying it how it is.....when we needed a player of Bridges so-called calibre to step up in a do-or-die match, he was very ordinary.

Just saying it how it is.....when we needed a player of Bridges so-called calibre to step up in a do-or-die match, he was very ordinary.
    Yes true, but the whole team was ordinary at most bar Taggart and Virgilli.

Quote Originally Posted by OmeletteDuFromage View Post
    Yes true, but the whole team was ordinary at most bar Taggart and Virgilli.
    Thought Caravella was our best player out there.

Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    The only ****en player to show any attacking drive and he takes him off. FFS what are you thinking GVE. Also he was a left back. OMG this season justifies belief.
    The only player? Elrich was their right fullback... Fairly certain he is a retard that got beat consistently when he played for us! If our "best player" can't beat him one on one than (yes I meant that grammatical error) we are in ****ing trouble! Gve out, half the ****ing squad out, regardless of anyone's man crushes on shit players! **** everyone off Besides Heskey!

Can anyone explain why Jesic was subbed off for Neville when we were 2-0 down? That has to be one of GVE's most mind-boggling moves all season, and **** me he had a few to beat already.

Fans generally don't like having "football people" in upper management at a club, but a "football person" would realise how tactically useless GVE is every single match and get rid of the **** once and for all.

I think he thought jesic was Jesse pinto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Lol nah, Jesic at least got 45mins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    Hopefully that is the last we ever see of him just like Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by halo se7en View Post
    Can anyone explain why Jesic was subbed off for Neville when we were 2-0 down? That has to be one of GVE's most mind-boggling moves all season, and **** me he had a few to beat already.

Fans generally don't like having "football people" in upper management at a club, but a "football person" would realise how tactically useless GVE is every single match and get rid of the **** once and for all.
    That substitution had everyone struggling where we were sitting. The only thought we had was that he was trying to avoid an absolute belting to finish the season and had given up on any form of result.

Thought Caravella was our best player out there.
    True, forgot about him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    That substitution had everyone struggling where we were sitting. The only thought we had was that he was trying to avoid an absolute belting to finish the season and had given up on any form of result.

I thought the substitution was to get Taggz and Heskey up front as a 2 and us back to playing a 4-4-2 with Zads Brilliante Zenon and Bridges in midfield. Didn't work as we had no ****ing width at all and then tried to continually go round WSW and found there was no **** out on the wings

he was fukn terrible...can only remember him finding a team mate on 1 occasion 2nite and i'm srs
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    He will come good again 2-3 of the way through next season when the coach after ignoring him all season will throw him in there, we will think what have we been missing and then continue to pick him as he does **** all and then give him a new contract.

By about 2052 we will wise up and be finally rid of him though

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I thought the substitution was to get Taggz and Heskey up front as a 2 and us back to playing a 4-4-2 with Zads Brilliante Zenon and Bridges in midfield. Didn't work as we had no ****ing width at all and then tried to continually go round WSW and found there was no **** out on the wings
    Thought it was more of a 433 with Bridges playing left wing..........

Anyway guys, there was a great moment tonight, Bridge missed an open goal for his hattrick
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Thought it was more of a 433 with Bridges playing left wing..........

Anyway guys, there was a great moment tonight, Bridge missed an open goal for his hattrick
    The only great moments of the night was when it occurred to me about 30 mins into the game that the impending loss we were having was ****ing over the Gypos and their shirt star plan and the second I walked out of Stade de Newy and realised I would have 6 months minimum of respite from watching that shit anytime soon.

Everything else was ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    4 flares and no action.wonder what would have happened if it was the other end?
    Were the Squadron there-watching on Fox and can only hear Wanderers fans-Newcastle are pathetic but cant hear any vocal support on TV
    Thanks for the support there champ.

Yes you are correct, clearly 1 bay of actives is surely going to be heard over 4 bays of away fans. Especially when Fox have absolutely no mics in front of the squadron.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

To the ****stick moron on the Southern Hill shouting obscene and clearly racial taunts towards certain visiting team players on the pitch, your kind is neither needed nor wanted at games. You offended and embarrassed all around you and succeeded only in making a knob of yourself.

Bet Labinot Haliti didn't think he would be winning a Minor Premiership in Newcastle.