Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Aaishdashdaksjdhasdhahhashdajksdhaksdjh

Did Slater just slate Western Australians as a bunch of backwards hicks who don't understand technology? ****ing hell, my new hero if he actually meant that.
    missed that. care to elaborate? i'll still hate him though.
    Last edited by belchardo; 05-04-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: that's not a question, that's a statement

Cheers for link

Other bloke: (something about handball, soft penalty blah blah blah) "Twitter must be ablaze"
    Slater: "I'm sure there are people from Perth who don't even know how to use Twitter"

and now they are doing the Torcida chant
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

ffs furns, mute the sound if you're going to whinge every time they start a chant.

how is that not a penalty?

actually, maybe the ref got it right. i'll go with him since he's in a better position than me.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    ffs furns, mute the sound if you're going to whinge every time they start a chant.
    I dont have a problem with their chants. I have a problem when they start up OUR chants we have been doing for the entire season, if not longer.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

pretty good game that one in the end. not sure perth fans will be all that happy with the ref'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    I dont have a problem with their chants. I have a problem when they start up OUR chants we have been doing for the entire season, if not longer.
    must have thought even if our team didn't deserve to be in the finals, the fans did.

But it's not ours, it's torcida's

Fairly obvious, but the 2 pens were the game changer. Perth should have sealed the win but didn't, so they can't complain about anything that happened afterwards imo. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

I still can't see this MV team getting past WS and/or the Coast. Not clinical enough, midfield is well below par, but they get by with their crazy fast attacking players.

Pretty sure they've been doing the Aida/Torcida one for longer than we have furns. I remember them doing it last season, probably started earlier.

And lol, I think we were the last group in the league to Dale Cavese, Coasties were doing it seasons ago iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Just be moar like the RBB and STFU you blokes.

What goes around comes around. Bad luck Perf.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Just be moar like the RBB and STFU you blokes.

wassup bitchessss

RBB is in DA HOUSE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Fairly obvious, but the 2 pens were the game changer. Perth should have sealed the win but didn't, so they can't complain about anything that happened afterwards imo. Doesn't get much simpler than that.
    I still can't see this MV team getting past WS and/or the Coast. Not clinical enough, midfield is well below par, but they get by with their crazy fast attacking players.
    Pretty sure they've been doing the Aida/Torcida one for longer than we have furns. I remember them doing it last season, probably started earlier.
    And lol, I think we were the last group in the league to Dale Cavese, Coasties were doing it seasons ago iirc.
    we did it with kb united. eat dk everyone else

Archie fisted that into the net- can't believe the commentators didn't pick up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Boned Youngster View Post
    Archie fisted that into the net- can't believe the commentators didn't pick up on it.

i cocked a ball into the net once.
    Playing in the bill turner cup in high school i cocked a cross from a corner kick in,we won one -zip thanks to me cock.

****ing channel nine reporting on crowd behaviour this morning!
    It consisted of a few flares, 6 people ejected (yes just 6) and no arrests!
    They will do anything to stop the rise of football.
    I would love to see the stats from bulldogs vs manly game last night, would probably be similar with half the people there!

Let it be - they preach to "real Strayans" anyway, who have no interest in anything but their bogan sports - the pecking order being NRL, cricket, motor sport, racing, surfing then whatever is left. "Sockah" is the evil game of immigrants, they will surely have something on ACA and 60 Minutes before the end of the season about hooliganism.

NBN have been brought into line severely by the parent network since they jumped on the Jets bandwagon in 2008 - the local coverage is Ok but not what it was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    i cocked a ball into the net once.
    Playing in the bill turner cup in high school i cocked a cross from a corner kick in,we won one -zip thanks to me cock.
    Best 'c0ck' post eva.
    How about that beak nose? Betcha scored a pen with that, eh?