Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are our 7...

I have one functional knee and can barely walk most days. pv4 has already tried to convince me to come and play, even said you need no athletic ability whatsoever. chilli laughed at me when I suggested it.

Shit, if the bloke who would play on one leg with no arms said it then you must be legit messed up :'(

what was this thread about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    may have to start a frisbee/quidditch thread and move all these nerd posts away from the fighty man threads

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Ultimate @ 7.30 mondays, uni m8. Play handler for our 'team', we can't throw for shit.
    ffs i still gotta get back - pathetic so far. will drag mrs viaiaiaiai4 the handler out of semi-retirement

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    may have to start a frisbee/quidditch thread and move all these nerd posts away from the fighty man threads
    There already is one, boz... I think it has around 100 posts and 96 of them are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    ffs i still gotta get back - pathetic so far. will drag mrs viaiaiaiai4 the handler out of semi-retirement
    Ya, you should. Teams are still well open of course, our team is at the perfect skill level too.

We played against a team with a few Americans this week. These guys were like the Jorge Drovandi, Claudinho and Mario Jardel of ultimate, honking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1