Cessnock - some Cessnock chick whom I think runs a gym, plus one of our Lake Mac regulars (whom finished 20 seconds behind you in your recent visit to LM!) were teaming up together to get it up and running. But it sounds as if the chick kinda abandoned it, and left it all to our mate. He was super keen to help out and contribute, but wasn't ready to be solely responsible for it. But it's with him, and he is keen etc to get it up and running, but he just needs to invest the time to do it and hasn't had the opportunity yet because of his own life things. BUT he promised me last week he's sorting it, that's his "New Years Resolution". I'd say mid this year hopefully!

I'm now having a good stalk of your parkrun profile ops: I am SO JEALOUS of the amount of different courses you've done! I'm slowly building up, that's good inspiration. Thoughts/questions on the ones you've done:
- How great was Shellharbour? I did it the wkend just gone and freaking loved it! People kept telling me Sandon Point was more scenic but I disagree. And the Shellharbour course was unreal, hard but unreal!
- Extremely jealous you got to do North Gong before the course got flipped!! I went there I think it was the 2nd week they had flipped the course, but stupid me didn't read their facebook page so arrived at halfway, ie original start point. The Marshal walks up at 8am on the dot and me and two random girls there went "fxxx" and so ran 7.5km to finish off the run (and then I ran back home, so a sweet 10k parkrun)! Funny, and not what I was prepared for that day! The course would have been so much better the original way, stupid local councils!
- I am Fingal Bay and Singleton away from Regionaire. I hear Fingal is nice but Singleton is pretty crappy. Hoping to knock these over in the next month or two.
- make sure you get some extra vols up m8! 3 per year is obviously the goal but don't you go shortchanging it! I'm actually going to hit 25 vols the next time I process results.
- What is Ginninderra like, is it pram-friendly? My pals do Gungahlin weekly, and like it. Which of the Canberra courses are and aren't pram-friendly?
- I processed the results when you recently did LM. You should have given me a buzz and a bribe, could have sorted a sweet time for you ops:

Mount Penang is worth doing, but I wouldn't go out of my way again to do it. They hype up the Gardens etc but you barely run thru them. The one cool thing about Mount Penang is you run thru/around the International Football School down there, so it at least has some form of football-esque link.

I can't make it to the San Remo launch, bugger! If you're up this way again though let me know.

If people actually bothered to keep left they wouldn't need to be yelled at. You do your thing! Obviously Lake Mac has the narrow path that cyclists use regularly and I'd rather shout and annoy a hungover runner then have a runner-to-bike accident.

The marathon we're doing actually supplies High5 gels are part of the run, so I was planning on investigating all the gels inc that and hopefully get used to using those so it made it less hassle.

I am freaking useless with post-run recovery! The best I'd do is sometimes go to the parents place for a spa otherwise I barely stretch or warm down or anything! I think particularly as these kms get bigger that I'm going to need to get better with all that.