Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2013/2014 Season Away Travel Thread

Brisbane is actually quiete a cheap trip compared to Melbourne, Adelaide.

I stayed at bunk backpackers whilst I stayed on my own it was worth it $28 Saturday night, $26 Sunday night. Birdi num nums was next door which was a pool and spa. Had some of the Newcastle lunatics stay there too so I had abit of a chat with them post game on Sunday. Quite close to all the night clubs as it's in fortitude valley so for the younger guys that are single it's fun.

Good away trip will do my absolute most to be up there for the next game at suncorp.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Does bunk backpackers have a pool?

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Does bunk backpackers have a pool?
    Well the birdi num nums bit has a pool which is right next door. Also very close to a major bus route to the city, basically jumped on the bus and could drop me off right near the Caxton hotel.

What type of price are people willing to pay for accommodation on away trips?
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

I heard you had a few neknominations up in Brissy, SD?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Can confirm two nominations took place, where in both instances SD spat the half strength Bourben and Coke back up.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple Scorgasms View Post
    Can confirm two nominations took place, where in both instances SD spat the half strength Bourben and Coke back up.
    No comment what I can confirm is that I told the bar staff to put never tear us apart on followed by 20 of us singing it with our scarves raised.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Well the birdi num nums bit has a pool which is right next door. Also very close to a major bus route to the city, basically jumped on the bus and could drop me off right near the Caxton hotel.

What type of price are people willing to pay for accommodation on away trips?
    If it is near the Train Station in Fortitude Valley SD you could also jump that too to get into town. if I remember right it is only one stop into the city and 2 to Roma St

Wasnt sure who to ask so Ill stick it here...

Couple of questions for the Wanderers away game - what train will everyone be getting (hopefully minus lovely bikie wife derro ladies) aanndd
    - pub/drinky venue before hand and what time.

Im sure these will be answered later in the week, but when waitong for EPL to stary such wuestions run through a girls mind...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Wasnt sure who to ask so Ill stick it here...

Couple of questions for the Wanderers away game - what train will everyone be getting (hopefully minus lovely bikie wife derro ladies) aanndd
    - pub/drinky venue before hand and what time.

Im sure these will be answered later in the week, but when waitong for EPL to stary such wuestions run through a girls mind...
    If I remember right last time coming back from there we had a couple of blokes on the train who looked like they had just got out on parole after 15-20years inside

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    If I remember right last time coming back from there we had a couple of blokes on the train who looked like they had just got out on parole after 15-20years inside
    Yeah buddy thats every Newcastle train! Thats why I need my big strong Jets supporters to protect me! I should have a couple of guys with me anyways, thanks though

But yeah keep us updated on plans when theyre made!

Bus to Gosford is going ahead tomorrow and we have some extra seats available, so any supporters wishing to go by bus please call Sid Foggs today on 49281088 to book your seat.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

The 21/22 Newcastle United Home Shirt has been expertly crafted to be lightweight, highly breathable and moisture-wicking, with enhanced ventilation provided by mesh underarm panels. Made from high-stretch fabric to offer exceptional ease of movement and comfort of fit.I'd ordered a few replica shirts in the past off different websites on the cheap but they ended up being poor quality knock offs.

I can safely say that this is not the case here.
    I love the design of this shirt and didn't want to miss out before stock ran out.As a NUFC I bought this for my son. Fantastic quality and he likes how it feels on. NB. If you would normally buy e.g. a M size, I would recommend buying a large as naturally they are quite a snug fit. My son is 14 and although tall I bought him a large and it’s fits perfectly.Thought a size Large would fit (other Large sizes do) however, it did not so had to return it and get an Extra Large that fitted. The delivery and return process seems to have worked well. Shirt looks good.I ordered a large t-shirt from inpost uk tracking not a medium this is no good and I wanted it for my son to go on holiday on Tuesday