Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Middleby OUT

Is it bad to almost want a repeat performance?
    I think it has gotten to the stage that we have to go to the lowest of lows for something to happen.

If the team come out this week and get 3 points, management will go with the "see this is what we are capable of" and carry on being incompetent!

Shit.... i think i sound like MFKS saying stuff like that! haha
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Member, numbers have been spread around due to a rebel alternate Middleby thread being started up.
    There is no leadership for the Middleby out cause at the moment.
    Maybe if the mods merge threads and we look to you for guidance the movement can get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    I think it has gotten to the stage that we have to go to the lowest of lows for something to happen.

If the team come out this week and get 3 points, management will go with the "see this is what we are capable of" and carry on being incompetent!

Apart from beating us and pub teams in FFA cup, what have the scum done? I'm guessing a five or six goal hammering of us will be exactly the thing they need to get their season on track and for us to hit that lowest of lows.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Thomas I smell blood in the water. New disciples ready to pile on board

High time we ramped this campaign up to the glorious finale

Can't believe the response from this bloke in relation to Fridays debacle.

It ain't a response.
    Well it's either from Friday night, or the exam I have tomorrow. Could be both tbh. But I'm on board. Said when we signed Stubbs that it was going to be a disaster, wasn't wrong.

Since Middleby took over, we've had 4 coaches, and 60 players through the club. Haven't ****ing done anything. Only common denominator is Middleby.

Middleby needs to **** right off back to the coast, coz no Newy boy would continue to helm this club into the abyss. Look at his record! He ran Fury into the ground, now hes doing it to us!!! Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Sums up the Jets since Con left.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post

Mate I am just ahead of my time and a visionary and all that shit.

I don't need no medal for getting it right earlier than most and it makes me no greater a man for being right. I would rather I had been wrong and we had a successful club to support

All me being ignored has done is led to pain and on going suffering for all of us.

Next time I support some movement early just jump on board straight away regardless of how out there it is or how wide of the mark it may seem and we can effect change earlier

As for wanting us to lose. I see where you are coming from but remember one thing we as fans are the last to wave the white flag. The Management do the players do but WE DON'T

I saw one giant positive on Friday night and that was the sheer number of people who stuck around to FT because they Care. That is one thing that these cunce will never take away from us regardless of what they do

NEVER SURRENDER

Banned
    This bloke who should be implementing the standards required and seeing they are adhered to through out the club still putting his hand out for a pay check??

As far as I am concerned the coaching staff are failing and the players are failing meeting a minimum standard of performance.

High time our CEO done the honourable thing and either put his foot up the arse of the clowns at the club embarrassing the city and our fans in front of the wide world and ensuring a level of performance reaches a certain level or done us all a favour and quit and let someone else with the passion /leadership/balls to take responsibility and be held accountable to take the job

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This bloke who should be implementing the standards required and seeing they are adhered to through out the club still putting his hand out for a pay check??

As far as I am concerned the coaching staff are failing and the players are failing meeting a minimum standard of performance.

High time our CEO done the honourable thing and either put his foot up the arse of the clowns at the club embarrassing the city and our fans in front of the wide world and ensuring a level of performance reaches a certain level or done us all a favour and quit and let someone else with the passion /leadership/balls to take responsibility and be held accountable to take the job
    I reckon everything is in a holding pattern until Tinkler is sorted out, mate. That's the first domino to fall and after that everything else will start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

On the flip side getting the club running better now may make it more attractive to a buyer innit?

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    On the flip side getting the club running better now may make it more attractive to a buyer innit?
    But if the people above aren't allowing that to happen, then you're back to treading water.

I still don't think Middleby is the problem. I think it's above him.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post

this.

But if the people above aren't allowing that to happen, then you're back to treading water.

The problem at the club is the ownership. The owner and his desire to turf the club and do as little as possible to keep it going in the interim is where the issue starts.

Changing the CEO at this point in time will result in zero changes to the way the club functions.

We need a buyer and we need one quick.

Nothing personal but i think that's a cop out.
    Leaders are at their best when faced with adversity. Middleby has shown time and again his inability to think outside the box.
    Name me one thing he's done this year that's made either the infield or off field experience better for fans?
    X-box caravan out the front?
    Jesus ****ing Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    The problem at the club is the ownership. The owner and his desire to turf the club and do as little as possible to keep it going in the interim is where the issue starts.

Changing the CEO at this point in time will result in zero changes to the way the club functions.

We need a buyer and we need one quick.
    Not disagreeing with you.

Not all ideas cost money. If new ideas do cost many for ****s sake get out there knocking on doors tto get more sponsors/revenue streams.
    I refuse to believe that ownership has told the CEO to sit on his hands and do nothing.
    There is no way that is the real story.

Nothing personal but i think that's a cop out.
    Leaders are at their best when faced with adversity. Middleby has shown time and again his inability to think outside the box.
    Name me one thing he's done this year that's made either the infield or off field experience better for fans?
    X-box caravan out the front?
    Jesus ****ing Christ.
    No offence taken. It's healthy debate.

Publicly, the only thing I can think of is the forming of the members sub-committee and the resolution of teh Bay 60 issues with the FFA.

Who is to say that he isn't fighting battles behind the scenes? Did Tinks want to put up a hike in memberships of 50% to recoup some of his investment but Middleby showed leadership to challenge this direction?

Is he being a leader for the team reporting to him by keeping them motivated, up-to-date and focussed to allow them to keep doing their job so we, Joe-Public, aren't affected in a matchday experience hence damaging the brand we are trying to sell?

Is he digging his heels in, instead, and dealing with shit HSG are throwing at him so that the club has some stability in one of the more turmoltuous times?

The club are running on a shoestring because of the reasons sammydog mentioned. The biggest asset they have for any potential buyer in the membership numbers. Until Tinkler goes we will see minimal done to sustain what we've got.

At the end of the day, the bloke is working to get in a new owner who might just kick him out of his job anyway. I don't know about you, but I'd struggle to try and bring in a new boss who could potentially fire you.

By the way **** you Member for dragging me back into this thread. I'd almost stopped caring how useless this bloke was.

Not all ideas cost money.
    Agree with this, and it was part of the discussions last night, and we made some suggestions around this.

I'm the bloke who sacked himself from a 6 figure job once because it was the best thing for the company.
    If he's any good at his job he'll be snapped up in 5 seconds by someone else.

Simple as this;

He brought Griff Home

Love middleby

and he got drewby of his 5 year ban

legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

I've also been in the position of working for a company that was taken over and told I'd be gone.
    Stuck with it though and all worked out fine (and then sacked myself).
    I'll be swayed to your argument if in fact Middleby actually takes on your ideas and implements them, not just nods and waffles.
    By the way was he there at the meeting?