Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Middleby OUT

I'd like to see all Foz members emails and text messages being made public.
    Let the rest of us be the judge of what is and isn't necessary.

Where's Julian Assange when you need him?

Personally if you come across as somebody who says "I know this but I can't say what it is I know" I think you are a ****ing twat and really are actually part of the problem we find ourselves in as a club since you have falling for the "Get the "senior" fans onside to keep em quiet routine.

And it would be like me trying to flogg off that I know how Next Top Model works because I photographed one of the models on the show. Makes you sound like a tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Whilst I agree with you it is hardly just to criticize people and say "you know nothing" and then not disclosing what you know.

We may know nothing but twenty20 was just responding to an attack from Tim, agree he didn't respond in the right manner but what he was trying to say does carry weight.
    But Tim did make a critical statement after he said "you know nothing". He told the forum exactly what he wanted to, that he believed the issues were coming from higher up in HSG.

Providing greater detail than that would not add anything. What real difference would it make to you if he tells you that (speculation) "Palmer shot down the appointment of Arnold and shot down all attempts to recruit decent players"? It doesn't change his conclusion that he made public, that the problems are coming from higher up in HSG.

You either take his opinion or leave it. He disclosed what he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    Am not sure, but I think RM wanted Arnold but was vetoed based on how much he would cost. Stubbins was the option in our price range.
    And you're not sure on the GVE choice?
    OK

All I was pointing out was thp ironyy of all this.

I agree blokes have the right to keep things said to them private.
    If you're going to criticize people about what they don't know and use what you do know as the base of that criticism without disclosing what you know then surely you can see the irony
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Personally if you come across as somebody who says "I know this but I can't say what it is I know" I think you are a ****ing twat and really are actually part of the problem we find ourselves in as a club since you have falling for the "Get the "senior" fans onside to keep em quiet routine.

And it would be like me trying to flogg off that I know how Next Top Model works because I photographed one of the models on the show. Makes you sound like a tosser.
    Again, he didn't just say "I know and you don't". He said the problems are coming from higher up in HSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    I will only think of you as a tosser if you fail to provide the afforementioned pics.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I will only think of you as a tosser if you fail to provide the afforementioned pics.
    +1
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by hausmann View Post
    Again, he didn't just say "I know and you don't". He said the problems are coming from higher up in HSG.
    "If you lot knew half the issues that goes on behind the scence's you wouldn't be jumping and dancing around like you are."
    That quote would suggest different, admittedly he pointed out the HSG problem but that is not unknown knowledge to the public.

I would like to say I've nothing against Tim or Furns I've only ever had brief dealings with either of them and I hope they read this. This is nothing personal as I know others have used the forum to attack them before and twenty20's post comes across as that way. I'm simply stating my observation as I would to any other forum members.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

The CEO is always at the mercy of the Chairman / directors in any business. To think that Middleby was anything more than their muppet is little more than clutching at straws.

It's much like the press trying to sell the idea to the public that Allan Joyce as the one calling the shots at Qantas. Nothing could be firther from the truth.

Banned
    Newcastle Jets Media Release
    Thursday 8th January 2015.

Robbie Middleby & Ray Baartz Step Down

Chief Executive Robbie Middleby and Chairman Ray Baartz have resigned from their positions at the Newcastle Jets.

"My time at the Jets has been challenging, however as someone born and bred in Newcastle, it has been an honour to be part of this club and football community and I will be forever grateful for that opportunity."

"This decision has been a very difficult one but one that I have made in the best interest of the club and especially my family. I have, and will always support this club and wish the members, staff and players all the best for the future. I hope that this decision can aid the transition to new ownership and allow the club to start a new chapter." "I will use the next few weeks to support the mid-season review process and making this decision now will allow me to give an honest and independent appraisal of where the club is at and provide recommendations of how it could best move forward." said Middleby.

Ray Baartz said "Football in the Hunter region has always been a major part of my life and it has been a privilege to be involved with the Jets. I wish the fans and everyone involved at the club all the best for the remainder of the season and in particular the ongoing future of this great club."

The club will now begin the process of appointing a new CEO.
    Just re read this.

Timeline
    Middleby Quits 8th January
    Tinkler reverse his decision to sell the club 9th January

Seems bizarre that Middleby goes one day talking about new owners and the next day Tinks does his backflip and expects people to believe him.

Exactly what did Middleby "know" before he left that hastened his departure??