Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newcastle United FC

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Early rumours of a world brand, starting with Newcastle, NSW.
    Considering I started supporting Newcastle United when I was 12 or so playing CM93 because they had the same name as my home town this would be the ultimate long play.

Jets & United under the same banner.... sign me up.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

As a guy who have strong interest to football, although not a Newcastle fan, I'm just glad to see another potential top club in the English Premier League. But reality is cruel, and, at the moment NUFC is a top club only because of the new owners' money and they will have a tough struggle to save their place in the elite division, which they are still losing ...

Quote Originally Posted by WButler89 View Post
    As a guy who have strong interest to football, although not a Newcastle fan, I'm just glad to see another potential top club in the English Premier League. But reality is cruel, and, at the moment NUFC is a top club only because of the new owners' money and they will have a tough struggle to save their place in the elite division, which they are still losing ...
    Finally stringing some results together. Hopefully we can continue getting some points as several of our run in games are brutal.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin