went to my first youth game for the year on saturday night and i picked up on the following

young kanta and the bloke that accompanied him in the middle were outstanding.

young kanta deadset was playing some cross field balls that reminded me of kanta a couple of years ago when he was killing it before he got seriously injured.

virgilli is being wasted in the youth and just needs to be given a 5 straight games in the senior team and if it doesn't work out than maybe we might have to move him on.

lundy is a future star and it seems he has bulked up from when i last saw him. militia will remember me telling him last year that he was a talent.

kale i think would be suited feeding of a second striker who acted as a target man laying the ball off, don't think he suits the middle of 3 especially when the 2 people next to him aren't physical powers, in saying that took his goal excellently.

if it comes to 2-3 games to go and we are no hope for the finals (which is becoming more and more likely) i reckon 4-5 of the youth guys should be given a go.

also big ups to saturday night youth games, would attend if there were more scheduled, still wish games were at adamstown though.