Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: National Yoof League 2013-14

Chilli makes it 2-1 after about 30. Goalkeeper should have done a lot better.

Finished 6-1. Bradberry, Chilli (2), Gibbs (2) and Tom Waller (I think!).

Cheers for the updates

Jets once again not bothering with twitter updates for NYL.

Sounds good, great win. Would have attended but was up way too late last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Yoof played well but it was against a very poor Perth side. Glory had absolutely no midfield, forwards very isolated all game. Jets were thus able to dominate in the centre of the park and pushed forward well, Virgili getting in behind easily and showing he is a level above the Youth League. Jet's RB (think they were calling him Nicky) worked great with Virgili causing loads of problems.

Gibbs' second goal was a thing of beauty. Don't even care if he didn't mean it. Backheel overhead flick on the edge of the box, ran on it and scored. Magic.

Jets defence wasn't tested greatly but was shaky when they were. Goal came from a defensive **** up that put their striker one-on-one with Solari.

Still, can't complain with a 6-1 win. Think they play the AIS at home next week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Yoof played well but it was against a very poor Perth side. Glory had absolutely no midfield, forwards very isolated all game. Jets were thus able to dominate in the centre of the park and pushed forward well, Virgili getting in behind easily and showing he is a level above the Youth League. Jet's RB (think they were calling him Nicky) worked great with Virgili causing loads of problems.

Gibbs' second goal was a thing of beauty. Don't even care if he didn't mean it. Backheel overhead flick on the edge of the box, ran on it and scored. Magic.

Jets defence wasn't tested greatly but was shaky when they were. Goal came from a defensive **** up that put their striker one-on-one with Solari.

Still, can't complain with a 6-1 win. Think they play the AIS at home next week.
    Agree with the assessment Perth were shit. Jets Yoof RB was Michael Finlayson and they were calling him Micky not Nicky

Great finish for Kales goal (I was fapping on the inside) but he ****ed up at least another two chances he should have done much better with in the second half . Did set up Chillis 2nd and Gibbs first though with great balls. Only 6/10 on the fapfest metre

Chilli also hit the bar and post with the keeper well beaten and could have had 4 goals easy. Bloke is dead set too good for this level but his play at times is infuriating. Takes the extra touches when he shouldn't and when he should put the after burners on and take his man on gives the ball to a teammate.

Gibbs 2nd goal was a ****ing miracle play worthy of a greater audience. That being said the bloke is shit and it is a disgrace we have him on our books. He butchered a tap in the first half

Defence was at times piss poor. Goal conceded was shit with Cowburn committing to a challenge 35- yards out and losing out. Even then the chance should have been nullified by his CD partner except it was Josh I am a slow **** Mitchell who was way too ****ing slow.

2nd half was a ****ing farce really with Perth throwing in the towel and barely getting into Jets final 3rd. I am still stunned at how poorly they aimed up on the Jets standard 4-3-3 possession shit and made us look like Barca

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Great finish for Kales goal (I was fapping on the inside) but he ****ed up at least another two chances he should have done much better with in the second half . Did set up Chillis 2nd and Gibbs first though with great balls. Only 6/10 on the fapfest metre
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    FFS

Foz has been back less than a week and it's already hit it's peak hahaha!

Ahahaah, jesus christ.

Trololol
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Hilarious.

MFKS & evolution are spot on with Virgili game. Definitely a class above. Perth were absolute shiit. My head clogs thinking of the flight and accommodation expenses for Perth if todays circus is the norm. In Perfs defence I only watched the second half of the match. But by no stretch am I saying the Jets were put under any pressure.

On a side note. I was informed at the entrance that from now on unless you are a member?? or have Jets membership with you; you will be charged $5 entry for home fixtures at Wanderers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    MFKS & evolution are spot on with Virgili game. Definitely a class above. Perth were absolute shiit. My head clogs thinking of the flight and accommodation expenses for Perth if todays circus is the norm. In Perfs defence I only watched the second half of the match. But by no stretch am I saying the Jets were put under any pressure.

On a side note. I was informed at the entrance that from now on unless you are a member?? or have Jets membership with you; you will be charged $5 entry for home fixtures at Wanderers.
    Do what I done and told them it was in the car. Got waved through. Either that or jump the fence. Not like it is that high or manned

Banned
    Sat - 23-11-13 Home >> AIS >> 11am Wanderers Oval

Not gonna be able to make it so the Kale Fapfest Meter will have to be deployed in my abscence

Was hoping we might be able to get it to Kale's crotch.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

you are a funny, funny man.
    Brilliant.

Banned

Was hoping we might be able to get it to Kale's crotch.
    So whos going?? And who is willing to take on the duty of Fapfest meter judge in my absence????

Your only responsibility is to give a rating on Kale out of 10 and pass it on to Militia to update the Fapfest Meter

Jets win 6-3 against AIS. Virgili got a hat-trick and an assist should've had more. Kale got a goal, an assist and won a penalty. Ox scored from a corner. Gibbs scored from a penalty.

Future scum and top talent scored Kalik 2 for AIS, Smith scored the other.

Kale was ok in first half but did really well in second 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    Jets win 6-3 against AIS. Virgili got a hat-trick and an assist should've had more. Kale got a goal, an assist and won a penalty. Ox scored from a corner. Gibbs scored from a penalty.

Future scum and top talent scored Kalik 2 for AIS, Smith scored the other.

Kale was ok in first half but did really well in second 8/10
    You must be jokink joel31. Virgili made Kale look two times the player he is. Almost to the point of a game being scripted. Kale 4/10