Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2018

Thread: Daily Australian News 2012

lol ok, so him winning player of the season does not count as a fact?

Exactly what has BK done wrong in the past 2 seasons?

oh yeah and I miss Kasey....................................
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Haircut for one !
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

wehrman ops:

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    lol ok, so him winning player of the season does not count as a fact?

apart from necevski I truly don't think there's another starting a-league keeper that BK can legitimately claim to be better than. like I said I don't have too much against the guy, but he's not a great goalkeeper. like people on here seem to think that he gets a bad wrap or whatever from fans who don't know any better, and he does cop some unwarranted criticism at times, however, you won't find many goalkeepers or goalkeeper coaches out there who rate the guy.

good on him for winning player of the year; he did have a pretty solid season.

must remember re: last year - the men of football voted Taylor regan player of the season & iirc he played at max half our games. our season last year was shit.

agreeing with porkesy - he's clearly one of the worst keepers to have any claim to a starting spot in the league. I'd put him above necevski, and on par with flappy velaphi. it's nothing personal - it's just years upon years of being incredibly nervous with him being gk.

while we're on the topic of commenting on our fans - why do our fans always seem to rally behind our backup keeper? first Nash, now bk. let our number 1 play, give him support (and yes I realize I'm saying when Nash was around it meant we should have been supporting bk - which I kind of did in saying he was the better of the two but it was a joke we had two backup keepers)
    OK

I for one am not saying BK is better than Birighitti. I wanted Neil Young to have more of a run as I believed him to be a better custodian in most areas.

What I am saying, is that he deserves respect for doing his best for the club in the chances he has been given. I think most of us do give him that respect, it's a small minority who just refuse to see the good that BK has done

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    must remember re: last year - the men of football voted Taylor regan player of the season & iirc he played at max half our games. our season last year was shit.

agreeing with porkesy - he's clearly one of the worst keepers to have any claim to a starting spot in the league. I'd put him above necevski, and on par with flappy velaphi. it's nothing personal - it's just years upon years of being incredibly nervous with him being gk.

while we're on the topic of commenting on our fans - why do our fans always seem to rally behind our backup keeper? first Nash, now bk. let our number 1 play, give him support (and yes I realize I'm saying when Nash was around it meant we should have been supporting bk - which I kind of did in saying he was the better of the two but it was a joke we had two backup keepers)
    How about we rally behind both?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    How about we rally behind both?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Pv4's nomination for post of the year.

Well played!

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twenty2one View Post
    Why shouldn't BK's mum support him after all he is her son. I would hope you would support your kids in what they do.
    And before you jump up & down, no I am not related to BK.
    I've heard his mother is a lovely woman who makes excellent pancakes.

bk never sold us out like some other chumps with hero status did

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    like mayze

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Queerman

Banned
    Most moronic part of all this is the people who think someone can't be critical of BK.

Rather ironic that you can sit here on this board and slag off the other BK in our squad (Kanta) for being useless and no one bats an eye lid. Both of them are just as much Newy as one another yet for some reason BK's 6 or so years at the club of mediocrity have him not far from the untouchable heights of Lord Griffo in some peoples eyes.

Really couldn't give two ****s about who is our No 1 but listening to the love in for BK some of you have makes me want Birraz to be the man who wins the WAR

Bitch please, how many times has Kanta been abused by the army of idiots on facebook? How many times has he been booed at games? BK has copped this and more regularly for the last few seasons.

There is valid criticism (like what parksey was saying) and then there is being a bunch of ****wits (see facebook, roid ragers at the back of bay 2). It's a disgrace how many people fall into the latter category.

Banned
    Bitch please, how many times has Kanta been abused by the army of idiots on facebook? How many times has he been booed at games? BK has copped this and more regularly for the last few seasons.

There is valid criticism (like what parksey was saying) and then there is being a bunch of ****wits (see facebook, roid ragers at the back of bay 2). It's a disgrace how many people fall into the latter category.
    Problem with the valid criticism is that it is ignored with the BK fan club who quickly jump to his defence whenever someone dares to suggest he has a fault/ made an error.

What is rather pathetic is each year we welcome new players to our club with open arms. Goody/Heskey/Ritter/Neville/Browny etc have all been given the benefit of doubt and an opportunity to establish themselves at the club. Compare that to Birraz who has been treated with suspicion from Day 1 from some quarters with the Birraz haterz almost willing for him to fail just to allow BK the chance to suceed. In a trial for NNSW Select Birraz pings a clearance into a Jets defenders head a billion to 1 chance to occur and ****s are on his case straight away. Drops a corner V Perth and the knives are out again. It ain't a Birraz isn't up to it agenda it is a we luv BK **** Birraz off agenda that I see

The whole thing is a ****ing joke.

I will state my position on the matter now I couldn't give a flying **** on who wears the GK jumper as long as they are the best we can get. This year it is a contest between Birraz and BK and I want the bloke who is doing the hard yards at training and deserving of the spot to be given the gig. Whoever that is has my support. I will cheer from them at the game. Then as my right as a fan I will sit here on this forum and give credit/criticism when it is due to whoever. While I am doing this I will be playing the ball and not the man

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    I for one am not saying BK is better than Birighitti. I wanted Neil Young to have more of a run as I believed him to be a better custodian in most areas.

What I am saying, is that he deserves respect for doing his best for the club in the chances he has been given. I think most of us do give him that respect, it's a small minority who just refuse to see the good that BK has done
    +++1

ghey debate.

And no more beckham talk. Cocknose can stay in plastic town.

MFKS

I'd argue the "BK fan club' as you put it, do not hide from the errors he's made or any valid criticism of his performances. they (who i am one of) merely jump to his defense when the criticism is unwarranted, unfair or over the top.... which most of the rubbish said on facebook has been. FFS sake, i heard people slagging him for the first goal we conceeded this seson....... when the facts were that he wasnt on the field.