Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2018

Thread: Daily Australian News 2012

Victory have signed Nathan Coe.

So in a team where their defenders are the problem, Ange has wasted valuable $$$ on a gk.

Mastercoach.

Rumours of Jadeo going to Victory were also around last night
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

I'm surprised Ange would go for North tbh. Would have expected him to go for a younger bloke that he can train, rather than an experienced bloke who plays 1 way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I'm surprised Ange would go for North tbh. Would have expected him to go for a younger bloke that he can train, rather than an experienced bloke who plays 1 way.
    Apparently North turned them down because he wanted to ensure his national team prospects.

And here I was hoping that he would join MV so his national team prospects would die

So in a team where their defenders are the problem, Ange has wasted valuable $$$ on a gk.

Mastercoach.
    i've never rated velaphi and don't really know thomas, but gk was as much of a pressing need as defence in my opinion.
    OK

the goalkeeper is key to the ange (vidosic?) gameplan

theoklitos can play the ball just as well, probably better than a lot of defenders out there (topor)

paging dazzainjapan

Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    paging dazzainjapan
    or bazzaIJ

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    pete will be crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by sh10 View Post
    paging dazzainjapan
    Yeah I remember him.. Whatever happened to Dazzainjapan? Used to have some great things to say..

we need to pay him some mangoes to come back

I also miss Dazzainthepan

in all seriousness i met dazza when the jets played away in japan and he was a good bloke.

loves taking photos too.

Was/is a top bloke. One of the many fallen comrades over the years. I miss Baz's mate Dibo as well. He was always good for a fire up. Haven't had any Sydney or Coast fans post on here for ages

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    tbh I don't think many folks from other clubs like us

could have something to do with old man Celery clicking on the lemonparty link

Not sure if its been posted elsewhere, but did anyone else see the 7:30 Report last night?
    First ten minutes is about Tinks, and I see a lot of recognisable faces in the footage from the Tenzo.. hahaha

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/?WT.srch...#/view/1019010

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Yeah I remember him.. Whatever happened to Dazzainjapan? Used to have some great things to say..
    Likewise, Dazza was a regular in the gameday threads. When I was in Londonistan and you blokes were at the home games it was generally us and 1/2 others talking about the game

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1226502461800

Fresh from the success of Del Piero Cam and Ono Cam, Fox Sports will again be following an A-League marquee player in a blockbuster encounter.

To mark the clash between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory at Hunter Stadium on Friday night, you can watch every movement of the Jets' English striker Emile Heskey as he looks to inspire his side to a win over a suddenly-resurgent Victory.

Heskey Cam gives you it all: one camera, one hero; every pass, every run, everything Ono does on the pitch, you'll see it first with the Heskey Cam, the dedicated broadcast providing a rare insight into what makes Heskey so good.

Fans tuning into the match on Fox Sports 1 or Fox Sports 1HD can watch the game or press the red button, which will connect them to the Heskey Cam coverage showing the 34-year-old in action.

If you don't have Foxtel?

Join us right here on foxsports.com.au (also available on your smartphone) as we'll have Live Streaming Video coverage from the "Heskey Cam".

Join us on Twitter during the game using #HeskeyCam’. We’ll be watching out for the fastest person to Tweet his first shot at goal!
    Nice copy paste from last week, at a guess. GG Foxsports.

@bon, yeah i saw it, was interesting. lol at tenzo footage being followed with hard hitting piece on tinks' growing list of angry creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by au revoir View Post
    @bon, yeah i saw it, was interesting. lol at tenzo footage being followed with hard hitting piece on tinks' growing list of angry creditors.
    Yeah I loved the juxtaposition of all the yobbo pissheads that love him.. And all the hard working fella's that Tinks is ripping off..
    Love all the still pictures that slowly zoom in on Tinks with a brooding overtone.. hahaha