Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle Football History - Rangers, KB, Rosebud, Breakers, United, Jets etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    Discriminatory.
    I have no friends.
    I'm short of friends as well, so If you unlike the page, I can tag you.

Then I can return the favour by unliking the page for you to tag me.

Then we can still not win the Jersey.

What pico said. Also I know a few more people who would be keen to buy one who do not use FB or the foz.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Todd, you are a legend. If you can get this thing off the ground i will gladly purchase atleast 2 of these works of art.

well done toddo. retro was going to match these up also be he must have fallen off.

Yeah been chatting to retro about his vast KB collection, looking forward to getting a look at it and puting some of it up on the page.

I also have a meeting with Daniel Bonatti (http://newcastlematchdayprogramsrahs.webs.com/) tomorrow and i'll be getting a digital copy of every KB home programme which is going to be pretty cool to have a read of and put up for everyone.

I'm aiming to have the first order of KB replicas ready before the 'old boys' game v Victory on 05Apr.

Collection of the covers of KB home matchday programmes for the 1978 season.

compiled from Daniel Bonatti's collection - www.newcastlematchdayprogramsrahs.webs.com

replica with all the badges except for umbro.

mint

price?
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Still $50 for now, waiting for final costing for use of logos philips want USD $2 per shirt to use their logo in the middle of the philips league badge.

Still waiting to hear back from fosters/CUB for use of the KB logo and Rebel Sport owns the trademark rights for Umbro logo so will be emailing them next week

Id prefer to pay extra to get the relevant logos.

Looks awesome though.

Bluddy good job cobba
    LORD GRIFF

The time has come. NEWCASTLE KB UNITED REPLICA PRE ORDER DETAILS BELOW. PRICE FOR THE FIRST ORDER WILL BE $50EA AND LIMITED TO 50 SHIRTS ONLY.

To have the first shipment delivered in time for the Newcastle Jets 'Old Boys' day on the 05Apr14, the order has to be placed by next Friday 28Feb14.

The shirts are of a slightly loose fit and sizes available range from childrens size 6 up to 5XL, anything above that will be by special order and will incur a surcharge TBC.

In order to guarantee that there is a shirt in your size available you are going to have to pre order via bank transfer by COB next Wednesday 26Feb14 into the bank details below.

Bank - ANZ
    BSB - 012 295
    Account Number - 267623442
    Account Name - T Giles
    Reference - *YOUR NAME*

or via PAYPAL to, newcastlefootballhistory@gmail.com

For anyone wanting to order from interstate that is fine, postage will be calculated and advised separately.

ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THE QUANTITY AND SIZE REQUIRED.

Last edited by ToddG NBUnited; 19-02-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG NBUnited View Post
    The time has come. NEWCASTLE KB UNITED REPLICA PRE ORDER DETAILS BELOW. PRICE FOR THE FIRST ORDER WILL BE $50EA AND LIMITED TO 50 SHIRTS ONLY.

To have the first shipment delivered in time for the Newcastle Jets 'Old Boys' day on the 05Apr14, the order has to be placed by next Friday 28Feb14.

The shirts are of a slightly loose fit and sizes available range from childrens size 6 up to 5XL, anything above that will be by special order and will incur a surcharge TBC.

In order to guarantee that there is a shirt in your size available you are going to have to pre order via bank transfer by COB next Wednesday 26Feb14 into the bank details below.

Bank - ANZ
    BSB - 012 295
    Account Number - 267623442
    Account Name - T Giles
    Reference - *YOUR NAME*

For anyone wanting to order from interstate that is fine, postage will be calculated and advised separately.

ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THE QUANTITY AND SIZE REQUIRED.
    So I have to approach my bank with those details or do I approach ANZ with those details???

**** i wish the **** as open now

either/or, or just transfer via online banking?

or if you want member, you can send payment via paypal to newcastlefootballhistory@gmail.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG NBUnited View Post
    either/or, or just transfer via online banking?
    Tried the online banking but they want an authorisation code as I don't have you as a recognised transfer recipient which I need to call them for between 9-5 to get.

You might miss out member!

Blame robbie

I'm definitely down for two..

Paid with PayPal. PM sent.

You're a gem, todd
    OK