Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: General A-League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Fish View Post
    So no Harper commentating on friday night games?
    And no slater on matachday Saturday?

Think I might get fox.
    Not sure what weight it holds, but Slater was there with Peacock and Bozza on Saturday night for the Arsean v Chelsea game and Liverpool v Norwich

I don't mind Andy Maher.

A brazillion times better than Slater.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Just realised how much I've missed Mel.....
    Did see her on the box the other day and was concerned some lucky bastard may have got her up the duff.

Either she was preggers or her wardrobe choice looked like it came from some shop that clothes fat chicks

MFKS she's married, just in case you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    MFKS she's married, just in case you were wondering.
    I think we all know that - it's just hard to take...!! And if she is pregnant it sort of sullies her purity !! lol

Mel does struggle with weight round the bum though, it's one of her endearing qualities - she isn't perfect.

Over in SA me and my mates spotted her and asked her for a photo, one of our friends was going to take it but she said get in here and says "here my husband can take it", we're like "you sure mate?", he just gives us a knowing look and goes, "yeh guys, don't worry I get this all the time...".

I bet he does, what a bloke, had to shake the mans hand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    I think we all know that - it's just hard to take...!! And if she is pregnant it sort of sullies her purity !! lol

Mel does struggle with weight round the bum though, it's one of her endearing qualities - she isn't perfect.
    Couldn't give a **** if she was married. She is still fair game in my eyes!!

If I bump into her on my travels the Member will be turning on the charm with the express intent of rubbing the Members member between her thighs. Couldn't give a shit if she was married to Mike Tyson holding a sawnoff shotgun at me when I met her I would still be hitting on her.

Payoff seems worth the consequences!!!

The consequence for the lucky **** Married to her and rooting her regularly is he is gonna have to be on his toes to keep other blokes away from her. His problem and it comes with the territory

Anyway Member>>>

Would **** her still if she put on 50kgs.
    Would **** her still if she was up the duff.
    Would **** her still if if she wanted to be rooted in a Gypo replica kit.

It ain't her figure that does it. It is those eyes!!! Almost permanently glazed over like she has just orgasmed!!!

Does it for me big time
    Last edited by GazFish35; 05-10-2012 at 12:38 AM.

I'm guessing the member didn't get any on holidays
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

A-Leage v7 day
    Fire up!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    A-Leage v7 day
    Fire up!
    Actually cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    A-Leage v7 day
    Fire up!
    Self imposed horses @rse
    v8.......Vroom vroom

http://www.facebook.com/groups/426524360731161/

Thought I'd share this page on here, it's aleague discussion page, about active support, results etc

There's a couple hundred on there mainly Adelaide red terrace, Sydney fc, and victory fans with some pockets of others.

Closed discussion but plenty of lols at times

Currently only myself and furns are on there but would be good to get some more jets fans on there.

roar have put out an ad for the upcoming sydney game

pretty cool if you ask me. wouldn't be bad to see more like this (ads with this style of quirkyness).

btw sticky this thread pleeeease
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    the news comes after a statement from phoenix last month that the 23-year-old had a medical condition that restricted his ability to play professional football.
    ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by &1gest View Post
    [/font][/color]?????????
    Hope its nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    2 goals in a total of 28 professional appearances, both against the usual suspects. F*ck me, we let some numpties score against us.

Hope his condition's nothing too serious, though based on the statement released by Phoenix, I wonder if it has something to do with his heart?

pav

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    pav
    Remember watching him in youth once - was a gun that game

David Beckham could be the next superstar to be playing in the Hyundai A-League - now it's up to Football Federation Australia to make it happen.

With the Major League Soccer competition in America finishing in a fortnight, Fox Sports can reveal the LA Galaxy megastar has been offered to several A-League clubs about the possibility of a potential 10-game guest stint.

But for the move to eventuate, the FFA needs to be on board to support the deal financially.

Beckham is currently the third-highest earner in the MLS at $US4m per season. In his most recent deal he accepted a $US1.5m pay-cut from the Galaxy and it is believed that money would not be a primary reason for wanting to play in Australia.

If David Gallop thought he could ease into his first week as chief executive officer, he can think again. The sport’s new boss will need to decide whether or not to support the stint.

Beckham has already been knocked back by one A-League club, while Sydney and Melbourne are considered the two most likely destinations for the former Manchester United and Real Madrid man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 37-year-old, who has spent two other MLS off-seasons in Italy’s Serie A, is no stranger to these shores. The former England captain attracted bumper crowds to play friendlies against Sydney FC, Newcastle Jets, Melbourne Victory and Wellington Phoenix since 2007.

But for the A-League to boast Beckham alongside the likes of Alessandro del Piero and Emile Heskey would send the appeal of the competition to another stratosphere.

Beckham has been the poster-boy for American 'soccer' since his high profile move to Los Angeles from Real Madrid in 2007.

He played 116 games at the Bernabeu, after moving from Old Trafford in the Barclays Premier League where he played 265 from 1993 to 2003, before being sold by Sir Alex Ferguson