Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-ADP Thread

Anti-ADP Thread

He is the biggest whinging, diving scum, always on the ground after little to no contact

Discuss

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    incorrect

he gets lumps kicked out of him by shit players out to put him off

still puts them away with more class than our entire squads have mustered in all eight seasons

he is outstanding in a sea of utter shite

Don't get me wrong he's a class player. Just his constant whinging and going to the ground everytime he lost the ball got to me

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    Don't get me wrong he's a class player. Just his constant whinging and going to the ground everytime he lost the ball got to me
    And how many of those moments were because he got the shit kicked out of him? We were smart about it, we rotated who was doing the kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    And how many of those moments were because he got the shit kicked out of him? We were smart about it, we rotated who was doing the kicking.
    this. and that impressive smile

No doubt he gets some extra attention and draws a lot of fouls, but ffs just get up and get on with it. He turns a small bump into an apparent serious injury.

You can't argue that he's not a massively protected species. He made 2 pretty ordinary tackles last night and escaped punishment. That two footed off the ground lunge you could argue is technically a straight red? And his chop on Gallaway(?) in the corner in the second half you'd think deserved a yellow... it certainly would have been if it was Gallaway on ADP, and that's the most frustrating thing. Admittedly I only saw it live and on replay at the ground, but they didn't look good

At the end of the day, he's a smart player and knows how to influence the officials. And it's frustrating as f*** when he's on the opposition team

Players like Hutchinson, Burns and Colosimo are far bigger whingers who are constantly complaining to the ref and annoy the fark out of me. With ADP it seems it's the "Tall poppy syndrome" rearing it's head with some people. Yes, he does "milk" some free-kicks (even J.Griffiths heaven forbid done it) but he does cop a fair few knocks around the shins and ankles, and anyone who has played the game will testify that those knocks can bloody hurt sometimes.....and don't forget he is nearly 39!!!
    Seems to be a Newcastle trait (whether it's the Jets or the Knights) to try and deflect your own teams poor performance by picking on something from the opposition or blaming the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    Seems to be a Newcastle trait (whether it's the Jets or the Knights) to try and deflect your own teams poor performance by picking on something from the opposition or blaming the ref.
    exactly. the bloke is a class above, we should feel privilged to watch him. i wish we had a bloke that could sniff out a goal like that.

That first goal was spectacular.

Caravella WTF

Being kicked in the shins and writhing as though you'd been shot is no excuse in football. FFS, part of the gear is "shin pads". If they're too small they don't protect your shins, you deserve to get kicked there.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

I see supporters of Windale Eagles are now supporting football.

Diving f$&kstick

who cares if he was in our sqaud this topic would never of even been started :P

id love to have him here over anyone we currently have ...... least he can create opportunities unlike the current crap we have

im sick of hearing the excuses i want results and anyone that thinks last nyts efforts were good enough are bloody kidding themselves

all i can say is thank f%$k sydney had half there sqaud out

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    exactly. the bloke is a class above, we should feel privilged to watch him. i wish we had a bloke that could sniff out a goal like that.
    Every time I watch Sydney play I still can't believe he decided to play out here. Such an honour for us to be able to watch someone this quality live every weekend. If they had anyone else of quality in their squad they would walk the league. He must get frustrated having to win games on his own

I guess as somebody else said on the foz once about Griffo.

He was a c***, but he was our c*** and we loved him for it.

He was a whining, omnipotent and talented player who got up everyone's noses. Muscat, Burns, Berisha are all similar.

Worst thread ever IMHO.
    Bloke is a legend and teams like ours should pray we get someone with 10% of his ability.
    Del Piero IN.

None better then Surez.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

cant wait to boo him again.