Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2002

Thread: 2014 National Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    News to me
    Another meeting you were not invited to

Good

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    no voting as three clubs, edgeworth, olympic & one other failed to nominate their standing committee members
    So what r u saying all clubs were consulted but they could not vote because they did not nominate their standing committee members?? Ask your committee if you can read the minutes of the meeting then let the TRUTH be known.

I have edited several posts which named and associated a person with an action which was incorrect. This person emailed me and asked for his name to be removed, which I have done.
    I have also warned the poster against posting rumours and lies as facts.

This is what had this forum shut down before people. Think before you post ffs
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Who is Southys Keeper??
    What Happened to Chris Turner at Maitland?

I'm baffled as to why Maitland even signed CT to be honest. He led kahibah to second last in zpl this year. Very strange signing IMO

So he is no longer at Maitland?

Quote Originally Posted by Allimpic View Post
    So he is no longer at Maitland?
    Last I heard he still was. He just needs to do his C licence, or at least be enrolled in a B-licence course before the season starts. Or has something else happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Football life View Post
    Last I heard he still was. He just needs to do his C licence, or at least be enrolled in a B-licence course before the season starts. Or has something else happened?
    You cant enrol to do your B licence before passing your C licence. Surely nnsw wont allow him to coach 1st grade npl without having done his licence. Will we see the comical sight that happened at edgeworth this year,where the only licenced coach at the club was jim foley? If all other clubs are towing the line ,why are there exceptions still being made?

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    You cant enrol to do your B licence before passing your C licence. Surely nnsw wont allow him to coach 1st grade npl without having done his licence. Will we see the comical sight that happened at edgeworth this year,where the only licenced coach at the club was jim foley? If all other clubs are towing the line ,why are there exceptions still being made?
    I've heard they have a new coach?
    Who is the Gk for The gunners

I've heard Reece Thompson is co-coaching alongside Chris Turner. Not exactly sure of the dynamics, or who's in charge of what.

Quote Originally Posted by BP Super Dynamos View Post
    I've heard Reece Thompson is co-coaching alongside Chris Turner. Not exactly sure of the dynamics, or who's in charge of what.
    Yes I'm pretty sure he is their coach. From my reports Ct hasn't committed or can't.
    I know last year CT rarely made a training session. And the players he brought in didn't tain. Gumprecht ran most sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Football life View Post
    Northern will NOT allow any head coach in NPL without his C licence regardess of reasons and quite rightly so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I changed my user name View Post
    Northern will NOT allow any head coach in NPL without his C licence regardess of reasons and quite rightly so as well.
    Didn't they say that last year and the year before??

When does the draw for 2015 be released?

Last week

where is it available?

Apologies for the crappy English!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Apologies for the crappy English!

Draft draws released to clubs... changes still being made to fixtures e.g. KO times and day changes... expect to see it soon before NNSWF closes over the xmas break

The final draw came out last week, all finalised, edgy kick it off on a Friday night