Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2002

Thread: 2014 National Premier League

As the rumour goes
    The NPL criteria is going to be more strict with running a club as a business and are going to follow the process.
    This will include handing over budgets for the upcoming season, Financial sustainability and 2 clubs have already been identified and will struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    As the rumour goes
    The NPL criteria is going to be more strict with running a club as a business and are going to follow the process.
    This will include handing over budgets for the upcoming season, Financial sustainability and 2 clubs have already been identified and will struggle.
    Has financial fair play FFP finally hit the NPL of NNSWF

Quote Originally Posted by Newsfeed View Post
    Azzurri one doesn't surprise after losing 20k sponsorship for 2015.
    its ok dont panic
    all youth NPL regos for season 2015 have been collected, and some 2014 player debts paid.
    Here is a tip- CCB can collect the 2016 youth regos, and pay the rest of the player debts outstanding for 2014.
    Lamington drives are also a good source of income
    go the blues

Quote Originally Posted by fan atic View Post
    As the rumour goes
    Hmm, wonder who the 2 clubs are.
    My assumptions (Obviously not privy to specific details, just my opinion) based on Sponsorship, Juniors and Player payments

Olympic - ^Player payments, but should have sufficient sponsorship to offset costs + seem to be good at getting money in
    Jaffas - ^player payments (i expect some recruiting) but as others have alluded to, seem to have the sponsorship
    Edgy - Moderate-High player costs, should've got some $$$$ from GF, and their work on facilities can't be done without $$
    Magic - Obviously some good sponsorship $$$ coming in here, ^ player payments for next year i imagine
    Weston - seem to always get a few sponsors selling every inch of fabric on their kit. can't imagine player payments being too high.
    Southy - not sure re: sponsorship, seem to have a good r'ship with Cardiff RSL, can't imagine player payments being too high
    Adamstown - Average? and average?
    Maitland - I imagine some good sponsorship and support from the area, and if player payments sustainable in NEWFM, should be ok for NPL
    Jets Youth - Duh
    Not-Azzurri - Already well documented troubles. I'd say this is one team.

As for the other team, I'd be guessing Edgy, Southy, Adamstown or maybe even Jaffas with their assumed %on player payments.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
    Has financial fair play FFP finally hit the NPL of NNSWF
    MFKS now:

"Don't pay the shit fckers"

Hope the Blues sign some decent players next season,definately light on at the back,lack of dollars a problem I suppose

All good at the gunners,

Won't be Jaffas, their player payments will go down for next season due to Ireland leaving.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Won't be Jaffas, their player payments will go down for next season due to Ireland leaving.
    Possibly up, as they replace Ireland, Rimmington, Bradbury and Fadjevik with less points to play with

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I'm sure Swancott is heaps cheaper!

Yeah, he'll probably save them about $3,000 for the season, but he'll draw more points than Ireland would have and the same goes for the other replacements. Can't see them struggling for $, but points will make it tricky and that will equate to money.

Blues will be under severe pressure.

They lost their junior VP and have now lost club president to another club

The are a basket case at this point with more executive to leave in the near future

They are also about to jettison their junior base and split from their juniors altogether and make themselves even more vulnerable long term

Tihs club needs to drop and reassess what their mission is long term

Lost one of the best quality secretarys recently and who knows who will be next

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    All good at the gunners,
    Great to hear FR

Glad to see all your hard work dedication and expertise is doing the job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    MFKS now:

"Don't pay the shit fckers"
    May well be the direction a club needs to move then.

If they can't afford it they shouldn't be paid

My guess is Edgy - heard from a big birdy that the club is in turmoil on and off the park . eg (disciplinary reasons play a big part )

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    My guess is Edgy - heard from a big birdy that the club is in turmoil on and off the park . eg (disciplinary reasons play a big part )
    Your probably right. Since magic have always said that they dont make anything from the grandfinal. Edgeworth could be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    Your probably right. Since magic have always said that they dont make anything from the grandfinal. Edgeworth could be in trouble.
    I didnt say anything about finance !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    Too much building works... the committee has had enough, too many sore backs, blisters, and calluses
    Last edited by The Magician; 30-09-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11forever View Post
    Blues will be under severe pressure.

They lost their junior VP and have now lost club president to another club

The are a basket case at this point with more executive to leave in the near future

They are also about to jettison their junior base and split from their juniors altogether and make themselves even more vulnerable long term

Tihs club needs to drop and reassess what their mission is long term

Lost one of the best quality secretarys recently and who knows who will be next
    With a certain individual at the helm, the future of this club is in less than capable hands.

The ones who need 'dropping' are the ones making the calls - the blind leading the blind. The people walking away are tired of the antics and bulls**t coming from the ones holding the reigns. Loyalty is a value not treasured at this point in time - recognizing hard work comes second to making sure certain club officials are kept 'happy'.

And while they are at it, why not add a long time sponsor to that list - as if it's not long enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTull Annihilation View Post
    With a certain individual at the helm, the future of this club is in less than capable hands.

The ones who need 'dropping' are the ones making the calls - the blind leading the blind. The people walking away are tired of the antics and bulls**t coming from the ones holding the reigns. Loyalty is a value not treasured at this point in time - recognizing hard work comes second to making sure certain club officials are kept 'happy'.

And while they are at it, why not add a long time sponsor to that list - as if it's not long enough already.
    Appears to be a dictatorship and they never end well!