Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 National Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Yeah cause southy played the ball out all game haha..
    Atleast swancott long balls go to Olympic players..
    Olympic by far the superior team and the score line was not an indication of the match..should of been a lot more
    Hamilton played the worst football i have seen. So much for keeping the ball on the ground. They have proven once again they will talk about playing "football" but it is obvious they will be doing what they have done for the last few years and that is an unattractive long ball game. They and their supporters will then come on this forum and and tell you till their blue in the face that they play attractive Brazilian style football. This is very typical of this club.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    You are obviously are new to football, laughable, the whole game was a crock of shit,
    +1. South Cardiff certainly didn't play as well as they could but they certainly showed some promise in very small glimpses. Funny thing is they attempted to play some possession style football and not from goalkeeper to striker EVERY ball. It could have very easily been mistaken for a game of AFL.

You are obviously are new to football, laughable, the whole game was a crock of shit,
    Red tinted glasses...nfi.

Who was playing up front and midfield for Jaff Jaffs?

Quote Originally Posted by olympiakos View Post
    Hamilton played the worst football i have seen. So much for keeping the ball on the ground. They have proven once again they will talk about playing "football" but it is obvious they will be doing what they have done for the last few years and that is an unattractive long ball game. They and their supporters will then come on this forum and and tell you till their blue in the face that they play attractive Brazilian style football. This is very typical of this club.

+1. South Cardiff certainly didn't play as well as they could but they certainly showed some promise in very small glimpses. Funny thing is they attempted to play some possession style football and not from goalkeeper to striker EVERY ball. It could have very easily been mistaken for a game of AFL.
    Great first post.southy showed some promise in very small glimpses. what a f#*&ing quote.Are you a multi of FR? What game were you watching,olympic should have won by 5 and southy were terrible in VERY LONG GLIMPSES. Can you show me any quotes of anyone from Olympic touting playing Brazilian style football,Laughable. Olympic do play direct and physical football but it seemed to work today. Here is a tip OLYMPIAKOS(great name to come on first post bagging Olympic) there are many ways to play football,not just Brazilian style and today Olympic took 3 points. Can you tell me what style of football southy were trying to play???

Banned
    Wasn't I denounced for saying these two teams play shit hoof ball shit a year or so back??

Seeing the light now FR

Gunners down 4.2, if swancott kicks another long ball that will be 200 for the day, poor footy all round
    Hi guys. Now that I'm retired I'm keen to spend a lot more time learning the 'beautiful game' as you call it.
    Call me naive but if Olympic kept kicking all those 'long balls' why the **** didn't Sth Cardiff just defend it better?

let not anyone criticise whose game is the best in this supposed national tier comp. yes there'll be long ball vs tika t but winners are the grinners.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    let not anyone criticise whose game is the best in this supposed national tier comp. yes there'll be long ball vs tika t but winners are the grinners.
    You probably cheered Trevor Chappell against the Kiwis didn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Great first post.southy showed some promise in very small glimpses. what a f#*&ing quote.Are you a multi of FR? What game were you watching,olympic should have won by 5 and southy were terrible in VERY LONG GLIMPSES. Can you show me any quotes of anyone from Olympic touting playing Brazilian style football,Laughable. Olympic do play direct and physical football but it seemed to work today. Here is a tip OLYMPIAKOS(great name to come on first post bagging Olympic) there are many ways to play football,not just Brazilian style and today Olympic took 3 points. Can you tell me what style of football southy were trying to play???
    Just my honest opinion. You think what you like of the game. Thats how i seen it and thats my take on it. If SC played so badly they wouldn't have got two great goals in. Exactly laughable is the idea that hamilton play the ball on the ground and some sort of possession style football. Whats my name got to do with it... Hard for Southy to play anything other than the crap i witnessed hamilton playing. I hope this is the last we see of this terrible and crowd demoting style of play in this competition.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    If i remember correctly hamilton weren't smiling when they played their gf against magic two years ago. So much for their direct aggressive long ball game on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus North View Post
    Hi guys. Now that I'm retired I'm keen to spend a lot more time learning the 'beautiful game' as you call it.
    Call me naive but if Olympic kept kicking all those 'long balls' why the **** didn't Sth Cardiff just defend it better?
    If your interested in learning the beautiful game then don't bother going to darling street. Nothing beautiful lives there.

I love watching great football being played as much as anybody and being a magic fan I have a friendly dislike of Olympic but if this style suits the players at the club and the results are coming from this style then why not play the style? We are forgeting that we play in a promotion/relegation comp that is results driven so if it works for Olympic then why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    I love watching great football being played as much as anybody and being a magic fan I have a friendly dislike of Olympic but if this style suits the players at the club and the results are coming from this style then why not play the style? We are forgeting that we play in a promotion/relegation comp that is results driven so if it works for Olympic then why change it?
    It can harley be considered promotion relegation when your handed a three year licence.

Just my honest opinion. You think what you like of the game. Thats how i seen it and thats my take on it. If SC played so badly they wouldn't have got two great goals in. Exactly laughable is the idea that hamilton play the ball on the ground and some sort of possession style football. Whats my name got to do with it... Hard for Southy to play anything other than the crap i witnessed hamilton playing. I hope this is the last we see of this terrible and crowd demoting style of play in this competition.
    So if we use your simplified logic,"if SC played so badly they wouldn't have got 2 great goals in",and OLYMPIC scored 4 great goals does this mean that Olympic played twice as good as southy? How is it hard for southy to play any differently from the crap you witnessed Hamilton play,do they not have their own style? If Barcelona play milwall do they play the same crap as millwall,no disrespect to millwall here? Crowd demoting? I can guarantee you Olympic will be happy with their 3 points this morning and there will be plenty of people at their next home game,but they are probably just there to get a delicious chicken shnitty. If you are a true southy supporter I would be more concerned about how your team is travelling and how they play,if Olympic did play the long ball all day it should be the easiest thing to defend against but that second goal I saw Olympic score yesterday was farcicle at best. A DELIGHTFUL long ball from swancott that both your high sitting centre halfs missed,your keeper races out of his 18 and the new Olympic striker controls the ball and lobs it into an empty net,PLEASE. If this is how southy defend every club in the comp should be knocking long balls against them,jarryd Johnson at centre back ,Laughable. Please put some thought into your next post.Every team plays the game differently olympiakos,open your eyes mate.

It can harley be considered promotion relegation when your handed a three year licence.
    Obviously no idea what your talking about. The license simply means that they are able to play in the NPL, there is still promotion and relegation depending on who wins NEWFM. Correct me if I am wrong someone but weren't all NEWFM clubs invited to apply for licences as well? With some clubs being granted licences therefore if they win NEWFM they gain promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by jets04 View Post
    Obviously no idea what your talking about. The license simply means that they are able to play in the NPL, there is still promotion and relegation depending on who wins NEWFM. Correct me if I am wrong someone but weren't all NEWFM clubs invited to apply for licences as well? With some clubs being granted licences therefore if they win NEWFM they gain promotion?
    Spot on. If Valentine or Maitland win the comp they will be promoted.

Another incorrect post,come on olmpiakos learn about the game and our competition before posting

Adamstown v Magic off.
    Is there any other games besides Weston v Lakes going ahead?

Suburbs and suns are on

weston 3- lakes 1 in 1sts

Banned
    Rightio some one has let me off the leash this weekend. Who is playing who and where and when??