Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 National Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by The Baby Piglet View Post
    Perhaps you may be able to host the show pv4 ??? I think you and ForeverRed should enquire about possible commentary roles !!!
    That would actually be a good idea. The pitch report from forever red would be top notch. .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    That would actually be a good idea. The pitch report from forever red would be top notch. .

Umm far too much going through my head to say about now

Will let all pass as any more comments will result in warnings/bannings from Mods/Admin

All the things magic did for kale and he wipes them, loyalty, what a joke, this boys done nothing in the game and commands big dollars, laughable, even funnier then abe being in the papers for sweet FA, what a laugh,

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    All the things magic did for kale and he wipes them, loyalty, what a joke, this boys done nothing in the game and commands big dollars, laughable, even funnier then abe being in the papers for sweet FA, what a laugh,
    Finally something we agree on

Haha the jealousy is so strong u can almost taste it.
    Had he signed for Sth Cardiff I could see forever red saying the same thing!
    Haha ok I'm being sarcastic.

Lots of jealousy out there, don't know if u can't see it yourself but it is humorous.
    Another quality player in the comp and all these jealous blokes can do is rip into someone and fuel rumours they have no facts on
    No wonder this forum gets such a bad name.

Do people not realise how ridiculous they come across
    I mean I'm sure me Robb would have said no at Sth Cardiff if Kale wanted to go there. I commend u

You Totally missed my point, don't give 2 ****s who he plays with, my comment was about loyalty and earning your way, lay down and have an aspirin for goodness sake before you blow a blood vessel.

Personally i feel that by him going anywhere apart from magic it shows that he is conceding his dream of professional football is ending. If he wanted to keep himself on display he should have signed for magic. Just my personal opinion.

You Totally missed my point, don't give 2 ****s who he plays with, my comment was about loyalty and earning your way, lay down and have an aspirin for goodness sake before you blow a blood vessel.
    No I got your point
    No blood vessel here mate
    If I was going to burst a blood vessel I would walk out the front and punch someone through a car window

ffs

What if he was directed to play for a particular club by the Jets??? Do you turn your back on any chance of a career and do as you are told, or do you turn your back on the club where you enjoyed some very formative years?

How has he not earned his way? The kid although i am not his biggest fan doesn't get to where he is by shear luck. He has has had to work hard to get where he is. He is only going to get better and that will help the competition.

And for the fact "what has he done in the game", you can't be serious. There are barely any any players in the league that have played in the next level. I class the youth jets better than state league. That being said you would have to think that he has done more than 90% of the players in this league.

Loyalty. yeah i get where you going with this and i do agree at some level. But there isn't much loyalty these days in any part of life.

IMO the kid is bein fvcked round by the jets...get onto your manager and get a chance at another HAL side...you can always come back to NBN ffs
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    IMO the kid is bein fvcked round by the jets...get onto your manager and get a chance at another HAL side...you can always come back to NBN ffs
    Yes Yes Yes... but he should REALLY REALLY REALLY play with Jobe, Maj and Remo before joining another A-League club, thats what his manager Jaf Jaf directed...

Next subject please

Next subject please
    Howz southy looking tomorrow. Full strengthed

Not sure, I'm out of town for a couple of weeks, should be close to full strength, although Mitch Wallace is suspended

Half of you don't even know what your talking about and just jump to conclusions. Did it ever occur to you that maybe Clayton told Kale not to go to magic, from what i have heard he wanted to strengthen kale up a bit why would he play for magic when it would be too easy for him, playing against magic would be more of a challenge then playing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Heard Messi might be signing with Olympic. He likes the blue and white stripes.
    He'd fit in better at St Johns

can you back this claim up
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Newy View Post
    Yes
    Thought so