Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complain to CityRail about track work for Sydney game 13 Oct

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

Complain to CityRail about track work for Sydney game 13 Oct

according to their draft trackwork schedule buses will replace trains on the weekend we're playing Sydney between Morriset and Newcastle http://www.cityrail.info/service_upd...k_calendar.pdf

everyone go to http://www.cityrail.info/contact_us/feedback and complain about this trackwork, requesting that they reschedule

we had this same issue a few years ago and by complaining early and in numbers we got them to change - let's get this going again

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    according to their draft trackwork schedule buses will replace trains on the weekend we're playing Sydney between Morriset and Newcastle http://www.cityrail.info/service_upd...k_calendar.pdf

everyone go to http://www.cityrail.info/contact_us/feedback and complain about this trackwork, requesting that they reschedule

we had this same issue a few years ago and by complaining early and in numbers we got them to change - let's get this going again

I say we get it changed too the following weeekend just too give the gypos the same problem

so hamma12 is superdylan's hamma multi?

cause that's about the sort of thing that idiot would say

Quote Originally Posted by Hamma12 View Post
    I say we get it changed too the following weeekend just too give the gypos the same problem
    most coasties would be getting on the trains after morisset, so i can't see it being too big an issue for them. but yeah, go nuts!

Hope you guys can convince them to change it, would be good to have as many there as possible to hurl profanities at the Smurfettes.

Gutted that I won't be able to go (to any game this season). Anybody know some good advice about how to survive moving to the opposite side of the world from your favourite team?

mate, forget the jets and follow a decent club

maybe get a missus and root her

so hamma12 is superdylan's hamma multi?

cause that's about the sort of thing that idiot would say
    I'm no ones multi on here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muswellbrookian View Post
    Hope you guys can convince them to change it, would be good to have as many there as possible to hurl profanities at the Smurfettes.

Gutted that I won't be able to go (to any game this season). Anybody know some good advice about how to survive moving to the opposite side of the world from your favourite team?
    Don't go!!

Buy a tardis

Banned
    Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about CityRail
    We value the feedback that you have provided and we aim to respond within 5 working days

You can see why their trains never run on time. it takes 5 days to deal with complaints

Banned
    Dear $%#@@,

Thank you for providing feedback. Your email has been forwarded to the person in RailCorp who can address the matters raised.

A representative will contact you within five to eight working days.

Your case reference number is: 5902530

Thank you for providing feedback to Transport Info 131500.

Regards,

Ruth

It now gets worse they are fobbing me off for 8 days

i got exactly that. although alan sent mine, not ruth.

Big al got back to me too.
    Maybe Ruth does complaints and Alan does the feedback!

Not. Holding my breath.

Dodgy streams and/or a BET365 account (BET365 used to live stream the a-league and most socceroos games for account holders in the uk)

Tweeted this to get a few more people doing it.

anyone actually had feedback yet?

Banned
    No of course not

Its City Rail they said 5-8 days do you expect miracles. I don't expect something in at least another 7 days at the earliest

anyone actually had feedback yet?

Just got this...

Dear Mr Fish

Thank you for your email regarding trackwork to be undertaken during October 2012.

Ongoing rail maintenance is essential to ensure the safe and reliable operation of trains.

To limit its impact on our customers, we endeavour to carry out the majority of this maintenance work in off-peak periods such as weekends or at night. *In the case of major works programs or essential upgrading, it is sometimes necessary to carry out track work on weekdays.

On most occasions, we are able to provide at least a basic train service. *However, on some occasions, the nature or location of work requires the complete replacement of the train services by buses to by-pass the work site. *

While noting your views, the requirement to accommodate essential maintenance work on an ongoing basis means that it can be difficult to avoid occasionally coinciding with one of the many special events that take place in various parts of Sydney throughout the year.

Additionally, the engagement of contractors and implementation of bussing rosters means that we have to plan trackwork well in advance to ensure that alternative transport arrangements can be made while trains are out of service. Consequently, cancelling scheduled trackwork, even three months before it is due to commence, is not possible.

I am sorry that I was not able to respond in more positive terms. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Yours sincerely

Zoran
    Customer Relations Officer
    RailCorp
    A polite "no chance" is the ways read it.
    Took a lot of words to say it though.

yeah I go that too

you'd think the FFA would have contacted them

flares and booze on buses will teach them their lesson