Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd6 - Newcastle Jets vs Brisbane Roar - 17/11/13 kickoff 5:00pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    You would like to think if he is going to do it, it would be this weekend....
    Hesky looks fit, Tagz in great form, playing at home against last place.
    Knowing Gary though, he will try to pull of something crazy and play 6 at the back, 4 through midfield with kanta up front by himself. You know to show what a genius tactician he is!
    The 6 at the back will be Taggart, Heskey, Gibbs, Hoole and Goodwin with BK in goal. And it will definitely be our smallest stature player up front whilst we play hoofball. SURELY.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    You would like to think if he is going to do it, it would be this weekend....
    Hesky looks fit, Tagz in great form, playing at home against last place.
    Knowing Gary though, he will try to pull of something crazy and play 6 at the back, 4 through midfield with kanta up front by himself. You know to show what a genius tactician he is!
    I hope you have included Birraz in your six at the back because if you haven't, and GVE can pull this off, we will have at least a 1 man advantage. If he can get away with that he would truly be a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Rules View Post
    I hope you have included Birraz in your six at the back because if you haven't, and GVE can pull this off, we will have at least a 1 man advantage. If he can get away with that he would truly be a genius.
    Hahaha he can play the old school roaming goalie rule!
    Last edited by leftrightout; 19-11-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: my iphone want birras to be roman goalie!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !