Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans rep committee (discussion allowed) thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    No chance Argyle not big enough
    He will just bring some fireworks and make it big enough

Are you guys able to give us a sneaky update on the pool situation or best left for the official report?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    The meeting was good, and the issues we raised from our own meeting held outside this one were all accepted, but out of respect for the process we are starting I think we should wait till the minutes have been published to expand on things.
    I think that the club should accept your independence from them and allow you to publish your own views on what was discussed. Would love to read an individual report from each of the committee members. Also **** MDT, only good for talking shit, pretending to know what supporting football is all about, and telling us what he thinks we want.
    Go jetties

The meeting was good, and the issues we raised from our own meeting held outside this one were all accepted, but out of respect for the process we are starting I think we should wait till the minutes have been published to expand on things.
    don't go all self important on us.

You cant report a meeting from a 2 minute group to a bunch of losers who have been dragging on for 10 years. dam the pissant process

Trying to build some trust. Can't do that by talking out of turn!

Meeting was positive.

We are moving forward

Can you at least tell us if there was cake?

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Are you guys able to give us a sneaky update on the pool situation or best left for the official report?
    are u PV4 able to give us a sneaky update on the Sheep situation or best left for the official answers?
    Last edited by lquiquer; 03-03-2015 at 11:28 PM.
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Banned
    Trying to build some trust. Can't do that by talking out of turn!

Meeting was positive.

We are moving forward
    You ****s have been brainwashed

We are moving forward
    Watch out for the chicane ....,
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    ??

So you had one meeting with Murphy and the head honchos at the club and then a separate one amongst yourselves I take it???
    Sorry , missed this.

We met as a group independent from the club before the Brisbane game.

No cake.
    But there was a pool.

Very small ones that we filled from a central storage device.

Many drank their pools during the meeting.

Mine was schooner shaped.

I can confirm the thickness of cards was brought up at the meeting.

I'd also like to echo what Gaz has said about Mitchell Murphy. I was also impressed with what he had to say and the vision he has for the club. He appears to have a fair amount of autonomy in his role.

He's also not sitting back and waiting for people to come to him either. He's taking the initiative to develop relationships in both the football and business community which can only be a good thing.

Also, re meeting content, we spoke about the items which were raised from the meeting back in February that the committee members organized between themselves, reviewed the last meeting minutes actions/progress and discussed membership packages issues for next season.
    Last edited by Jeterpool; 04-03-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I can confirm the thickness of cards was brought up at the meeting.

I'd also like to echo what Gaz has said about Mitchell Murphy. I was also impressed with what he had to say and the vision he has for the club. He appears to have a fair amount of autonomy in his role.

He's also not sitting back and waiting for people to come to him either. He's taking the initiative to develop relationships in both the football and business community which can only be a good thing.

Also, re meeting content, we spoke about the items which were raised from the meeting back in February that the committee members organized between themselves, reviewed the last meeting minutes actions/progress and discussed membership packages issues for next season.
    Re Membership Did you raise the subject that Murphy will have an infinitely easier time selling Membership packages if he gets rid of 1&20

Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    And to clarify things : he was Number 2 (Hummm!! Number 2 !! ) at Grimario's current home town
    The amusing thing is he is still a Number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Re Membership Did you raise the subject that Murphy will have an infinitely easier time selling Membership packages if he gets rid of 1&20
    We said the club face a challenge to sell memberships next year given what we've heard from fellow fans because of the lack of on-field success and the goings-on of the last 6 weeks.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    We said the club face a challenge to sell memberships next year given what we've heard from fellow fans because of the lack of on-field success and the goings-on of the last 6 weeks.
    That's good that this was raised because that is the reality facing the club. Just talking to people in general and seeing on social media, the fact is that if Tinkler and Stubbins remain many many current members will not be renewing for next season. FFA and Gallop probably more so than Murphy need to realise that this is the current situation; Novocastrians are just not buying into the "moving forward" and "rebuilding" crap coming from the mouths of Tinkler and Stubbins

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    That's good that this was raised because that is the reality facing the club. Just talking to people in general and seeing on social media, the fact is that if Tinkler and Stubbins remain many many current members will not be renewing for next season. FFA and Gallop probably more so than Murphy need to realise that this is the current situation; Novocastrians are just not buying into the "moving forward" and "rebuilding" crap coming from the mouths of Tinkler and Stubbins
    Agree with what you say. However, having met Mitchell Murphy I genuinely think we've appointed someone who really can turn this around.

Quote Originally Posted by stopper2 View Post
    All too true.

At my young blokes training yesterday afternoon i spoke with three fathers who were most adament they would not be buying family membership next season if Stubbins remained at the club.

i think you will find stubbins will not get a second chance next season if the results remain the same

the current period till the end of the season is a "show cause" for next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post
    i think you will find stubbins will not get a second chance next season if the results remain the same

the current period till the end of the season is a "show cause" for next season.
    The big problem is under no circumstances should he get an opportunity next season.

He stays membership plummets unless we are top of the League people are on his case. We struggle next year and then have to sack him then another year of rebuilding to endure.

Lets cut our losses now and give the new bloke time to sign players NOW for next year