Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Connor mongo thread

Only just watched it yesterday. I used to really like jones but I am pretty much over him now and would love for someone to come in and punch seven shades of shit out of him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how silva goes but how good is ufc 184 gonna be! Can't wait for that one

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Only just watched it yesterday. I used to really like jones but I am pretty much over him now and would love for someone to come in and punch seven shades of shit out of him.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how silva goes but how good is ufc 184 gonna be! Can't wait for that one
    UFC 184 is going to be awesome, but I don't think Vitor can beat Weidman.. I think he is just a bit old and past his prime now..
    Honda Housey is just going to try to armbar Zingano, but Zingano's elbows and knees are fvcking vicious, could turn out nasty.. \

I can't wait to see Silva vs Diaz.. I LOVE Nick Diaz, one of those fighters that polarises everyone, you either love him or hate him..
    I really hope he beats the shit out of Silva, but I just can't see him laying off the bongs long enough to be able to do it..

Yep agree with everything you said there. Weidman is so strong I can't see him losing. Rousey should win but this will be a hard matchup for her.
    I like Diaz as well. Would love to see him beat silva too. Unlikely but possible

Did you see the UFC fight night from the weekend pistolpete??
    Pretty amazing card with some great fights..
    Uriah Hall vs _______, Benson Henderson vs Cowboy Cerrone, and Connor McGregor vs Dennis Siver..

thanks for the post man...

Quote Originally Posted by omreovmn View Post
    thanks for the post man...
    No worries.. I'll continue to share..

Sorry Bon I haven't been on here much lately. I missed it but saw highlights. I've been really busy and have not been keeping up with it as much as id like to. Uriah Hall is an animal and I like mcgregor. I know he is a bit of a dick but I am half Irish so have to support him. Looking forward to 184. Bummer Weidman is injured but rousey zingano will hopefully deliver and always love seeing koscheck get his face punched in

Looks like Uncle Dana is going to be p!ssing his pants over how much money he is going to make with the hype and buildup leading in to this fight..
    This happened at a press conference in Dublin last night.. Pretty disrespectful from McGregor, but you can't fault the confidence of the bloke..

Annnnnnnnnnd to make things even better, Tara has just started hosting a UFC show on Fox...

woooooft hunto took a beating from miocic

he's struggling big time with these weight cuts, i hope he calls it a day soon. i'm a massive fan but he just doesn't look like he can do it any more.

my word he can take the punishment though, you always hold out that he'll rock someone but miocic whupped him, should have stopped it about 10 minutes before it was

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    woooooft hunto took a beating from miocic

he's struggling big time with these weight cuts, i hope he calls it a day soon. i'm a massive fan but he just doesn't look like he can do it any more.

my word he can take the punishment though, you always hold out that he'll rock someone but miocic whupped him, should have stopped it about 10 minutes before it was
    Yeah you could tell something was off about him come second round and for my money and competent ref stopped that fight in the third, he's telling Hunt to intelligently defend himself which he was not doing. Hunt is hella tough, but if he's not defending you stop the fight, and the fact that he walked out for the 4th and especially the 5th is a joke.

I haven't seen it yet, but am now aware of the result of the final fight.. hahaha
    How was the rest of the card?

just watched the rest of it...

whitaker is a badman, absolutely rocked tavares
    perosh ate it hard, the OC is a great interview as well, sound dude
    the other little strayan bloke was unlucky i thought but got caught in the guillotine by old mate, who finished well

to be fair to hunt though, he had no business being in that fight as long as he did and ate a tremendous amount of punishment, i just hope for his sake he doesn't blow out before his next fight. the cut will ruin him. miocic needs to finish earlier if he wants to be a serious contender. hunt has always had the stopping power but miocic needs something special if he wants to be the real deal

war hunto

just watched the rest of it...

whitaker is a badman, absolutely rocked tavares
    perosh ate it hard, the OC is a great interview as well, sound dude
    the other little strayan bloke was unlucky i thought but got caught in the guillotine by old mate, who finished well
    watched this also on tuesday night just gone. whittaker is an absolute beast. hopefully can go far.

Bloody hell, I still haven't gotten to it..
    My old roommate just left on a bit of a round-the-world trip, he went to the UFC in Adelaide, and Philippines.. He's also going to be at one in Brazil and the event in Berlin, whenever that is..
    Pretty sure he coulda just lined up outside Finnegans on a Fri/Sat night and seen just as many fights..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Bloody hell, I still haven't gotten to it..
    My old roommate just left on a bit of a round-the-world trip, he went to the UFC in Adelaide, and Philippines.. He's also going to be at one in Brazil and the event in Berlin, whenever that is..
    Pretty sure he coulda just lined up outside Finnegans on a Fri/Sat night and seen just as many fights..
    There's no tapout on King St

really looking forward to 190 actually - rousey is must watch stuff these days. correia said something like that if rousey doesn't win she should kill herself - not knowing that rousey's old man actually did neck himself when she was 8.

rousey is going to fkn ruin her. i reckon she'll let it go a round just so she can put the hurt on her

newy's own soa palelei is up against bigfoot silva, who has looked garbage since he has been off the juice.

big nog has stefan struve, while little nog has shogun in the brazilian nostalgia foight league.

also bon did you see fight night berlin? the polish lass, jedrzejczyk destroyed penne's face, what a striker

really looking forward to 190 actually - rousey is must watch stuff these days. correia said something like that if rousey doesn't win she should kill herself - not knowing that rousey's old man actually did neck himself when she was 8.

rousey is going to fkn ruin her. i reckon she'll let it go a round just so she can put the hurt on her

newy's own soa palelei is up against bigfoot silva, who has looked garbage since he has been off the juice.

big nog has stefan struve, while little nog has shogun in the brazilian nostalgia foight league.

also bon did you see fight night berlin? the polish lass, jedrzejczyk destroyed penne's face, what a striker
    Oh I saw that!! Honda Housey (as a Brazilian would pronounce it, haha) is going to end her after those comments..
    I just looked up the card for UFC 190, looks massive..
    I haven't seen the Berlin fight night yet.. I've watched the Polish Alphabet woman fight before, i think it was against Esparza and she dominated her in that one.. Very impressive..

Lots of blowups going on yesterday, apparently someone has leaked info that Aldo is injured (bruised/cracked some ribs I think) and might not fight McGregor at UFC 189 in a fortnight.. Robbie Lawler vs Rory McDonald is on that card too!
    It would be a horrible shame if Aldo and McGregor don't fight just yet.. The amount of hype, smack-talk and fvckery that has gone on in the lead up has this as one of the most anticipated UFC fights in a looooooong time..

Ok, true_waterboy (aka Corky Buchek) just informed me that Aldo has been cleared of the injury and the fight against McGregor will definitely go ahead..
    McGregor responded accordingly on twitter with "It turned out he just had a little period pain."