Page 117 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2958

Thread: Newcastle United Jets 2013/2014 Squad thread

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    a very average player, was dropped, because not good enough, and consistent poor performances.
    NOW he is captain.
    forget about players being terminated, leaving , signing for new clubs.
    Regan as captain, and BK the 1st contract offerd.. shows you the intelligence of the club
    good luck jets on friday, i hope its not double digits with the shithouse lineup put forward.
    Wether Regan should or would have been captain is one argument, however it's very likely he would have been recalled to the starting line up this week regardless of the terminations

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    If there is a poster here that doesn't know disc golf exists, why the **** have I wasted so many years here?
    How do you play golf with a disc?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Comparing the front line in war and the courage or not of anyone who actually makes there is not even in the same solar system as whether or not a fan is plastic because he/she chooses to spend there free time watching a football team that is run by a complete bastard and managed by man with as much ability and gumption as a brick. Sometimes you write complete garbage, other times you write nothing but your above statement shows just how rediculous you really are.
    No one is stopping any of you plastic fans turning your back on the club. Just don't claim to be a supporter cause your not and you have been dubbed your correct title as a plastic fan.

They want to spend the HAL season doing something else than watching the Jets go right ahead your welcome to. When we sort our shit out and these people come back the title plastic fan will fit real well

Just like anyone who deserts their post in battle and dogs it does not deserve the respect and appreciation given to those that stood their ground.

Deal with the analogy and stop comparing watching football and participation in a war cause your not impressing me with your IQ

The rest of us are going batten down the hatches stand our posts whilst the going gets tough and see this battle through and earn our stripes.

You plastic fans enjoy yourselves

If there is a poster here that doesn't know disc golf exists, why the **** have I wasted so many years here?
    Was going to give this post 5 stars but now can only give 4 1/2 as the Members recent war related posts have raised the bar yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by mother theresa View Post
    a very average player, was dropped, because not good enough, and consistent poor performances.
    NOW he is captain.
    forget about players being terminated, leaving , signing for new clubs.
    Regan as captain, and BK the 1st contract offerd.. shows you the intelligence of the club
    good luck jets on friday, i hope its not double digits with the shithouse lineup put forward.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    So what you are saying is that the 8-9-10k or whatever, are more important fans, than anyone who decides to come and see if they might enjoy watching a football match. Yep, that's how you grow the A-League. No wonder other sports fans think we have an inferiority complex.
    I don't think the member is referring to people who come along to see if they enjoy a football match. They aren't fans, they are potential fans.

What he is talking about, if I read it correctly, is people who have been coming week in, week out, and now have decided that its all gotten too much and they are going to stay home. Inevitably these "fans" will be back when things turn around and will claim to be the biggest fans of the team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I don't think the member is referring to people who come along to see if they enjoy a football match. They aren't fans, they are potential fans.

What he is talking about, if I read it correctly, is people who have been coming week in, week out, and now have decided that its all gotten too much and they are going to stay home. Inevitably these "fans" will be back when things turn around and will claim to be the biggest fans of the team ever.
    Nah, I'm pretty sure the good Member hates everyone (including himself sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Nah, I'm pretty sure the good Member hates everyone (including himself sometimes).
    You're right, WTF was I thinking. I'll happily stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    Wether Regan should or would have been captain is one argument, however it's very likely he would have been recalled to the starting line up this week regardless of the terminations
    Why though? We have shipped 86 billion goals and Gallagher and Welsh have clearly been shown as ahead of him in the line up. He hasn't even made the bench since early November. Why wouldn't we assume that WitchesHat Welsh and WitchesHat Gallagher were in line for starting berths?

Banned

At least some one here can read

'As for these fairweather types you are talking about we are talking about a sport they have been exposed to and have rejected in the past or failed to embrace.

It ain't like some obscure sport like Gridiron or Disc Golf where people may not have known it existed.

Explain exactly why we should be bending over backwards to entice these people when the sport is pretty freely accessible to them and they are the ones who have not discovered its charms?? '

This quote suggests he is talking about potential fans....

Banned
    Why though? We have shipped 86 billion goals and Gallagher and Welsh have clearly been shown as ahead of him in the line up. He hasn't even made the bench since early November. Why wouldn't we assume that WitchesHat Welsh and WitchesHat Gallagher were in line for starting berths?
    He has also been injured during his absence so it ain't like his non selection since the 4-0 Roar hiding is the only reason he hasn't had a game. Henrique owning him was what got him dropped but the injury made sure he had limited chance to get back in the side

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    He has also been injured during his absence so it ain't like his non selection since the 4-0 Roar hiding is the only reason he hasn't had a game. Henrique owning him was what got him dropped but the injury made sure he had limited chance to get back in the side
    Wasn't that his only game in the backline? Before that, he was playing in midfield, yeah?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    'As for these fairweather types you are talking about we are talking about a sport they have been exposed to and have rejected in the past or failed to embrace.

It ain't like some obscure sport like Gridiron or Disc Golf where people may not have known it existed.

Explain exactly why we should be bending over backwards to entice these people when the sport is pretty freely accessible to them and they are the ones who have not discovered its charms?? '

This quote suggests he is talking about potential fans....
    That part I am talking about potential fans the other bit where I am talking about plastic fans is in relation to those dogging out on the club as we speak. Two separate issues but I stand by what I said on those potential fans too

I've got a plastic fan and it's better than the steel one.
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Plastic dogs

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    I've got a plastic fan and it's better than the steel one.
    Dyson Air Multipliers are the go, no danger with little kiddies sticking their fingers in.

Quote Originally Posted by Footyhead View Post
    Dyson Air Multipliers are the go, no danger with little kiddies sticking their fingers in.
    That's why I got steel bladed fans. Sharpened them just in case anyone brings their little snot nosed shits around to my house. Put your fingers in the fan... deserve to lose em.

Kids, ugh.

Plastic tribute...

Regan as captain smacks of a political move to some of the fans back- no nonsense local lad etc.

however, he is not up to this standard and reflects the Dudley psyche perfectly - any of our local players who have had the misfortune of playing Dudley over the years you will know what I mean.

regan is not up to this level and plays an ugly version of the beautiful game.
    this is not the way forward, to use Stubby speak, and represents a throwing of kero on our burning carcass of a club.