Page 115 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2958

Thread: Newcastle United Jets 2013/2014 Squad thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    This is deadset a ****ing joke. Get this dick out of the club.
    Jeronimo isn't the answer for us. Not a great issue seeing another squaddie go plus an import spot freed up.

Tinks scorched earth policy is actually working well in one regard as when he gets the arse we will have **** all blokes on long term contracts and the new over lord will be able to build a team more or less from scratch

I take it Montano is up shit creek with out any one to interpret or talk to now??

[QUOTE=Grimario;109338]Bk
    Neville Mullen Regan Korean
    Kanta MCooper Caravan
    Hoole Montano

personally, I think big Tinks should go in the sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Any ideas where Jerónimo might be headed or did he just want to bail out of this club ASAP?

Note, I resisted the urge to reference jumping from an out of control Jet. The headline writes itself really.
    Caravella says he is leaving the HAL

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Jeronimo isn't the answer for us. Not a great issue seeing another squaddie go plus an import spot freed up.

Tinks scorched earth policy is actually working well in one regard as when he gets the arse we will have **** all blokes on long term contracts and the new over lord will be able to build a team more or less from scratch

I take it Montano is up shit creek with out any one to interpret or talk to now??
    Thank god is girl friend is here
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Bk
    Neville Mullen Regan Korean
    Kanta MCooper Caravan
    Hoole Montano TCooper
    Considering one of the three who stood against Stubbins just got released I would say there is a chance Caravan and Nev will not get game time.

BK
    Cowburn Mullen Regan Korean
    Pepper Kanta
    Hoole MCooper TCooper
    Montano

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Considering one of the three who stood against Stubbins just got released I would say there is a chance Caravan and Nev will not get game time.

BK
    Cowburn Mullen Regan Korean
    Pepper Kanta
    Hoole MCooper TCooper
    Montano
    You forgot Stubbins love child Allan Welsh, he will be in the starting lineup maybe even captain.

Quote Originally Posted by borat View Post
    Where does it say the game squad did not train?
    "after the team take a day off on Wednesday"

What is misleading about that to get you confused?
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I agree Tinks is setting the next owners up nicely for a rebuild.

Though I think Jeronimo should of been more than a squadie. I think he proved coming off the bench that he deserved more time than what he was given. I think he was the best player left after the 5 who were "sacked" last week. Though i am not suprised he is gone, kind of expected it given the rumours of him having a different opinion on things than Stubbs.

I know this club will be ok long term, but this crap that's going on right now is easily avoidable. I have no problem with the manager/owner formalising a plan to rebuild a team. I don't agree with the instant sackings of players. I strongly disagree with this happening mid season, in the manner it is being done.

The longer this goes on, the bigger gap there will be between the club and it's supporters whilst Tinkler is in charge, and I myself doubt that will be repaired. He will never have my full support.

Whoever takes over the club if Tinkler goes I think will have full backing of the supporters after this, which is a positive thing out of all this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by weston View Post
    I agree Tinks is setting the next owners up nicely for a rebuild.

Though I think Jeronimo should of been more than a squadie. I think he proved coming off the bench that he deserved more time than what he was given. I think he was the best player left after the 5 who were "sacked" last week. Though i am not suprised he is gone, kind of expected it given the rumours of him having a different opinion on things than Stubbs.

I know this club will be ok long term, but this crap that's going on right now is easily avoidable. I have no problem with the manager/owner formalising a plan to rebuild a team. I don't agree with the instant sackings of players. I strongly disagree with this happening mid season, in the manner it is being done.

The longer this goes on, the bigger gap there will be between the club and it's supporters whilst Tinkler is in charge, and I myself doubt that will be repaired. He will never have my full support.

Whoever takes over the club if Tinkler goes I think will have full backing of the supporters after this, which is a positive thing out of all this.
    No doubt Jeronimo has proved of use off the bench. Problem is with keeping him we are wasting a foreign spot on a squaddie.

Mate we have to get out of that line of thinking and aim for the top not keep making these shit decisions which are so far short sighted it isn't funny

Our foreigners have to be first picked in the starting side or we go with Aussies all the way

As for your thoughts about disconnect between fans and club yes it is occurring but it is making our passion and bond even stronger. As soon as this is resolved we will be sweet.

We may just lose a couple of the plastic fans jumping off the bandwagon in the meantime and you know my thoughts on that lot.

NEWY TIL I DIE

Banned
    Furns in the Twitter feed there is a post saying Jeronimo was 1 of the 3 who told Stubbins he won't play for him but the fans.

Can you confirm who the other 2 legends are so us fans can actually appreciate these blokes properly

Furns in the Twitter feed there is a post saying Jeronimo was 1 of the 3 who told Stubbins he won't play for him but the fans.

Can you confirm who the other 2 legends are so us fans can actually appreciate these blokes properly
    Neville and Caramello.

We may just lose a couple of the plastic fans jumping off the bandwagon in the meantime and you know my thoughts on that lot.
    Having these fans is how you grow your supporter base. The idea that you or anyone is a more "real" fan is so deluded that it's not funny. This way of thinking is what stops the growth of football and in particular the active support groups.

No doubt Jeronimo has proved of use off the bench. Problem is with keeping him we are wasting a foreign spot on a squaddie.
    That line of thinking suggests that we will invest in a quality overseas player to replace Jeronimo. Surely you cant think that will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by howardyou View Post
    Having these fans is how you grow your supporter base. The idea that you or anyone is a more "real" fan is so deluded that it's not funny. This way of thinking is what stops the growth of football and in particular the active support groups.
    you know what the funny thing is, nobody who i've ever talked to in da active supportz has this mentality. you'll generally find it comes from your keyboard commandos and general nutters, of which the member is one.

I know, right.
    Stupid plastic fans.
    It's like this bloke of kind of know who went to watch Argentina vs Trinidad and Tobago and he was neither Argentinian, Trinidadian OR a Toboggan.

What a wanker huh.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    you'll generally find it comes from your keyboard commandos and general nutters, of which the member is one.
    I've always thought he was both.

he is just as mental in person as he is behind the keyboard so there is no online persona you are missing out on

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    "after the team take a day off on Wednesday"

What is misleading about that to get you confused?
    It was a genuine question as I didn't read that on first viewing of the article.

[edit - there is no issue not training 2 days before the game depending on what their training load was like over the previous week/weekend]
    Last edited by borat; 05-02-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    he is just as mental in person as he is behind the keyboard so there is no online persona you are missing out on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    I know, right.
    Stupid plastic fans.
    It's like this bloke of kind of know who went to watch Argentina vs Trinidad and Tobago and he was neither Argentinian, Trinidadian OR a Toboggan.

What a wanker huh.
    Some of your best work there Plague