Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 10 - Newcastle Jets v WS Wanderers 14/12/13 k/off 7:45pm AEDST

It's official, virgilli is poo

Probably will cop some shit, but Bridges was great in my un-biased opinion. He did some **** ups, but on the whole I thought he played some of our most threatening balls. Some consistent game time, or even 30 mins a week, and I think he'll do good things for us.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What is it with our pitch, looks terrible, groundsman out
    look at what he has to work with, lipstick on a pig and all that.
    to top it all off the state wants hsg to pay $450k for it too
    can't wait until we can embarrass ourselves at the Asian cup with it.
    Newcastle where your training ground will be safer than the match pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeezyy View Post
    Probably will cop some shit, but Bridges was great in my un-biased opinion. He did some **** ups, but on the whole I thought he played some of our most threatening balls. Some consistent game time, or even 30 mins a week, and I think he'll do good things for us.
    couldn't agree more……wait you are a wanders fan aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Harper just described our play as constipated. Perfect description of our slow movement that goes nowhere and of our coach who is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeezyy View Post
    got the bit about copping shit and bridges' **** ups right.

sorry man, he's past it. he offers us absolutely zero apart from a few slick moves in the middle of the field with no pressure for no advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    got the bit about copping shit and bridges' **** ups right.

sorry man, he's past it. he offers us absolutely zero apart from a few slick moves in the middle of the field with no pressure for no advantage.
    Damn. Really thought I was onto something this week

Do we really want to go for Hersi. He was total crap tonight for Western Sydney and he wants like what $500,000. Yeh right. We have players who can do the job for less than a 5th of what he wants.

I can just imagine pv4 being at home right now covered in his own jizz. Wife walks in on him, there's a shocked look on her face. He points to the screen, instantly her face changes, she gives a nod, leaves the room and then gets on the phone to her best friend to let her know that Bridges had a terrible game.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

Banned
    Great game from ADP in the middle. How the **** did he miss the blatant push in the ****ing back for the goal??

As for the bloke fapping over Bridges. You have to be ****ing kidding aren't you.

The bloke done sweet **** all. Refuses to run in defence. Gives the ball away constantly.

What abut the time he had Galloway Goodwin to pass to and he wouldn't give it to either of them. He ****ed it up and somehow got the ball back then he ****ed it up again when he had two blokes to give an easy pass to.

The bloke deadset cost us any hope of getting back into the game when we lost all midfield pressure in the last 30 mins as the bloke doesn't run at all.

Still love that wonderful 30 yard straight ball he tried to play to Taggz in the 89th min. Really great stuff that turning over possession on a million to 1 ball when we needed to retain it and he had 30 other ****ing options

As for the rest of them Chilli needs to back himself and stop taking his first touch back towards Birraz. The amount of times his first touch to control the ball was towards his goal and not the Wanderers goal was ridiculously high when his first instinct should be to always be looking to go forward.

Couldn't give two ****s really that we lost we weren't bad and we will win plenty playing as we did. WOuld really love another crack against them as they ain't that good

On another note the Novacastrians fapping over the ****ing RBB like they are something ****ing special are a ****ing disgrace. Watch the ****ing game and get behind the Jets and don't sit there watching the Housos all game fapping over them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    I can just imagine pv4 being at home right now covered in his own jizz. Wife walks in on him, there's a shocked look on her face. He points to the screen, instantly her face changes, she gives a nod, leaves the room and then gets on the phone to her best friend to let her know that Bridges had a terrible game.
    You got the bit wrong about him being at home. He most likely would have been watching the game at the Gypo Centre of Excellence on his IPhone such is his love for that place.

Matter of fact where has the bloke been lately??

Do we need to send a missing persons report in??

Has anyone checked his personal parking spot at the Centre of Excellence? That would be the first place I'd look.

All I was thinking from the moment Bridges came on was "Please retire. Now." over and over. He was absolutely honking. I don't care if some of the youth players aren't perfect, surely it would be better giving them a shot over this guy.
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

If only Zads took that early chance. Their goal shouldn't counted due to a foul. We had 4 decent penalty shouts and I thought 1 or 2 were definitely pens.
    Bridges was terrible

And the squadron was crap tonight it felt like their were only 10 people singing (including me)

Also was the bloke in the black shirt a Jets or Wanderers fan?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    If only Zads took that early chance. Their goal shouldn't counted due to a foul. We had 4 decent penalty shouts and I thought 1 or 2 were definitely pens.
    Bridges was terrible

And the squadron was crap tonight it felt like their were only 10 people singing (including me)

Also was the bloke in the black shirt a Jets or Wanderers fan?
    I don't know what game you were watching but I only seen two penalty shouts (on Hoole and Taggz in the 2nd half) and both of them would have been almost criminal for us to receive a favourable call and ADP to his credit got the decisions 100% correct

As has been mentioned previously, Bridges was simply woeful.

He must have turned over possession more in the 15 minutes he was actually playing than the other 8 Jets who put in a full 90 minutes.

He is a lovely bloke, but it's really time to go out while you're on the bottom.

I remember one in the first half and another half hearted one in the second. Haven't seen the replays though

Referee was just about as embarrassing as a fair few novocastrian turncoats to WSW. Bandwagon rolls on

Crowd 16,000?
    Our average before this game must have been about 12,000. It was by far the most heavily marketed game of the season (to our own fans), we'd had a win the week before and were in a good position on the table.
    By my reckoning that means there were only about 3,000 Wanderers fans there. Where were the other 7,000 fans that were meant to come?
    Was it worth it to sell ourselves so cheaply for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmac79 View Post
    Don't forget to buy you jetstream!
    Bought my first one from whoever was distributing on the western side (who was that btw, had quite the impressive moustache )

And milita, of course it was, we need to be more like the RBB
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Bought my first one from whoever was distributing on the western side (who was that btw, had quite the impressive moustache )

And milita, of course it was, we need to be more like the RBB
    That is Grant selling them on the Western Side. Not sure he is on here, but his twitter handle is @B5Grant

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Crowd 16,000?
    Our average before this game must have been about 12,000. It was by far the most heavily marketed game of the season (to our own fans), we'd had a win the week before and were in a good position on the table.
    By my reckoning that means there were only about 3,000 Wanderers fans there. Where were the other 7,000 fans that were meant to come?
    Was it worth it to sell ourselves so cheaply for this?
    Speaking to some mates, WSW fans are saving their big away travel to newy for the next game. It's when they'll have the RBBQ at wanderers oval again, similar to the premiership game last season.

Sorry to disappoint MFKFC and milita - I've been away! My parking spot at the CoE is still reserved though.
    OK