Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 11 - Brisbane Roar vs Newcastle Jets 20/12/13 k/off 8pm AEDST

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    What we really need for this weekend is a quick friendly tsumani scheduled.
    fixed

This game will really be a white wash.

3-0 Roar

Quote Originally Posted by RoarFan View Post
    This game will really be a white wash.

3-0 Roar
    Pfft, only three? Could well be double figures this week.

yep, could well rain goals.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    yep, could well rain goals.
    Full circle, well played.

Banned
    http://www.thegrosvenorongeorge.com.au/home.html

SD when I seen you the other day you said you were going to Brisvegas this weekend.

Thought I would put you on to this establishment. Beer is well priced Scenery is good and only a short walk from Roma Street Station and about 10-15 mins walk to Suncorp

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

SD when I seen you the other day you said you were going to Brisvegas this weekend.

Thought I would put you on to this establishment. Beer is well priced Scenery is good and only a short walk from Roma Street Station and about 10-15 mins walk to Suncorp
    Sounds like a potential spot to watch the a-league 2moz night cheers MFKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

OK, I dont know you Dylan but let me step in here before you make a major mistake.
    This place is an absolute disc-race. Member, how fogged were your beer goggles when you set foot in the joint?
    Dead set one of the chicks had band aids on her titties (and 'titties' is a very very generous term).
    If thats your level mate then God help us when society finally comes to its senses and votes you into some sort of public office.
    Place was the WORST, shit chicks, shit beer, old homeless weirdos everywhere.
    Not a bad chicken parma though truth be told.

Member out.
    Middleby out.
    Grosvenor on George out.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    OK, I dont know you Dylan but let me step in here before you make a major mistake.
    This place is an absolute disc-race. Member, how fogged were your beer goggles when you set foot in the joint?
    Dead set one of the chicks had band aids on her titties (and 'titties' is a very very generous term).
    If thats your level mate then God help us when society finally comes to its senses and votes you into some sort of public office.

Member out.
    Middleby out.
    Grosvenor on George out.

Banned

Member out.
    Middleby out.
    Grosvenor on George out.
    I would like to respond in kind but can't think of anything worthy enough.

Well Played Sir

Now Now boys, I saw the video. Don't you lot fighting in our stadium tomorrow night....

What odds Broich is the first to win a free kick after being hit by one of those snipers in the crowd. Another ADP when it comes to falling over.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    What odds Broich is the first to win a free kick after being hit by one of those snipers in the crowd. Another ADP when it comes to falling over.
    Already making excuses and we have not even played yet

Newcastle Jets squad: 1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Taylor REGAN, 4. Kew JALIENS, 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI, 6. Zenon CARAVELLA 7. Andrew HOOLE, 8. Ruben ZADKOVICH (c), 11. Craig GOODWIN, 13. Joseph GIBBS, 15. Josh BRILLANTE, 16. Jacob PEPPER, 18. James BROWN, 21. Sam GALLAWAY, 22. Adam TAGGART, 20. Ben KENNEDY (gk), 24. Mitchell OXBORROW.

Ins: 24. Mitchell OXBORROW (promoted), 6. Zenon CARAVELLA (promoted).

Outs: 17. James VIRGILI, 19. Michael BRIDGES.

Unavailable: 9. Emile Heskey (knee), 10. Nathan BURNS (knee).

Caravalla in, No Heskey, No Burns, No Hope
    No Bridges = no shower of shite = no puddle

Come on Premy, tell us how bad Caravella Koala is again..
    (The funny bit is, that if you grew your hair longer, you would look exactly like the bloke.. )

Member out.
    Middleby out.
    Grosvenor on George out.
    You should have bought your beer goggles and put the hard word on the band aid titty girl. The puddle thought she was a bit of allright.
    If I say once, I say two times, it's croar, not croar!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCroar View Post
    You should have bought your beer goggles and put the hard word on the band aid titty girl. The puddle thought she was a bit of allright.
    Whenever plague is around the ladies, there are always plenty of puddles created..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Whenever plague is around the ladies, there are always plenty of puddles created..
    Do they piss themselves?
    If I say once, I say two times, it's croar, not croar!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Newcastle Jets squad: 1. Mark BIRIGHITTI (gk), 3. Taylor REGAN, 4. Kew JALIENS, 5. Ben KANTAROVSKI, 6. Zenon CARAVELLA 7. Andrew HOOLE, 8. Ruben ZADKOVICH (c), 11. Craig GOODWIN, 13. Joseph GIBBS, 15. Josh BRILLANTE, 16. Jacob PEPPER, 18. James BROWN, 21. Sam GALLAWAY, 22. Adam TAGGART, 20. Ben KENNEDY (gk), 24. Mitchell OXBORROW.

Ins: 24. Mitchell OXBORROW (promoted), 6. Zenon CARAVELLA (promoted).

Outs: 17. James VIRGILI, 19. Michael BRIDGES.

Unavailable: 9. Emile Heskey (knee), 10. Nathan BURNS (knee).

Caravalla in, No Heskey, No Burns, No Hope
    No Bridges = no shower of shite = no puddle
    Virgili didn't deserve to be dropped. I thought he did alright last week.

But to be honest someone had to go because our outfield bench was week was 4 front 3 players (Bridges, Goodwin, Gibbs and Virgili).

and since when has 20 come after 21 and 22? Come on Jets - this is simple stuff. It won't kill anyone I know, but attention to detail goes a long way.

Member out.
    Middleby out.
    Grosvenor on George out.
    Cheers from your point of view. A Caxton street pub might be more 'football orientated'.
    Quote Originally Posted by benfathers45 View Post
    Mangoes? You should try eating it first before you hate it. I'm sure after you have tasted it, you will love it.