Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HAL 13/14 Rd 11 - Brisbane Roar vs Newcastle Jets 20/12/13 k/off 8pm AEDST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfy96 View Post
    Certainly not excited but there is a resilience and a desperation in this team I haven't seen in a Jets team before.
    Been a while but I do recall the season that Lord Griffo owned the comp. Remember a day that Hutcho cried.

You could say we had some resilience that year. The other 9 blokes done stuff like get Griffo the ball ( we did have one lazy **** with weak ankles who done nothing of note though)

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Been a while but I do recall the season that Lord Griffo owned the comp. Remember a day that Hutcho cried.

You could say we had some resilience that year. The other 9 blokes done stuff like get Griffo the ball ( we did have one lazy **** with weak ankles who done nothing of note though)
    Hutcho cried during the 10/11 GF. But we shan't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Nothing of note. Much like your day job I guess
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    Hutcho cried during the 10/11 GF. But we shan't let facts get in the way of a good story.
    To be fair, Hutcho gets up every morning, has a look around his caravan and cries his eyes out knowing that he's still (and always will be) Gypo scum.

I heard he went shopping once and all they had was salmon. Burst into tears at that.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    To be fair, Hutcho gets up every morning, has a look around his caravan and cries his eyes out knowing that he's still (and always will be) Gypo scum.
    Hutcho starts crying when Wollies or Coles stop the "4 tins of tuna for $4" deal or whatever it is. Would know because I'm not a tuna eating Gypo.

He still openly laughs in the faces of people who try and convince him tuna comes from the ocean, not a can.

Just for a laugh - Merry Christmas !