Thurs 26th Dec Boxing Day
    Sydney FC vs Brisbane FULLTIME 2-5
    Fri 27th Dec
    Heart vs Wellington k/off 730pm
    Sat 28th Dec
    Victory vs WSW k/off 745pm
    Tues 31st Dec NY Eve
    Mariners vs Perth k/off 6pm
    Suck on that Harper you Smurf lovin' feek!
    2 from Brizzie "as quick as you like" that bald twat likes to say, doesn't he? lofl
    Last edited by furns; 27-12-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    You know it would make sense for Perth or even Heart to go after GvE for next season.

Perth, its further away.

Get a load of Seb Rhyall the whinging sook on this PoxSports highlights vid.
    Sh!tney v Roar

Williams wiping his hands of the filth and McKay taking the p!ss

Best txt eva tonight from Boz: "Check your watch...it's 5 past Sydney"

Just watched the highlights of SFC v BR.

Williams the ref has officially lost it. How in the world is Roars first penalty a penalty, and how is Roars second penalty not a straight red to the Sydney player?

Also - release the kitnerd - dafuq are you doing FFA? You wouldn't let Adelaide wear their home kit if Brisbane wore their home kit - how do you let Janjetovic wear a red and orange keepers kit ffs?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Just watched the highlights of SFC v BR.

Williams the ref has officially lost it. How in the world is Roars first penalty a penalty, and how is Roars second penalty not a straight red to the Sydney player?

Also - release the kitnerd - dafuq are you doing FFA? You wouldn't let Adelaide wear their home kit if Brisbane wore their home kit - how do you let Janjetovic wear a red and orange keepers kit ffs?
    IMO 1st tackle from Rhyall was well outside the box but Henrique manages to get into the box and Rhyall appears to trip him with his hand, I can't see how you couldn't give a Penalty
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

You're meant to call the first foul. Which is well outside the box. And I still can't see contact when Henrique is actually in the box - but will admit he ends up in there eventually
    OK

Call the first foul? Wouldn't the ref be playing advantage after the first foul, then hand trip occurs inside the box?
    Makes sense to me.

Fair call on the 2nd pen, easy red.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1

How the mc**** did we lose to that absolute shower of shite TWICE?

Roars first penalty was arguably soft. Player was fouled and kept trying to keep his feet, syd fc player hit him in the legs inside the box with his hand and roar went down. I say it was soft because I don't think the hand had that much force behind it to knock the guy over, though, well played by the roar, it was a smart bit of play.

2nd penalty, I agree and I questioned straight away why it wasn't a red. To me it was last man and a clear goalscoring opportunity. Yeh he had his back to goal but he had plenty of space to control the ball, it's not as if Janjetovic was rushing out to tackle him. Got that wrong.

Theo must feel a little bad after his howler at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    How the mc**** did we lose to that absolute shower of shite TWICE?
    This

Just watching the game from last night. Does Harper have a permanent ADP boner or what!? How his clear dives for the free kick weren't called I'll never know - oh hang on, adp picked the ref didn't he.

Ha! I bet ADP gets an assist for Broich's goal.

Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Call the first foul? Wouldn't the ref be playing advantage after the first foul, then hand trip occurs inside the box?
    Makes sense to me.
    I'm super confident I'm in the right here. Paging all refs to settle the debate
    OK

Spoken like a true Defender
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Confirmed as advantage played, penalty correct call.
    Also confirmed that Petkovic should have been red card for denying obvious goal scoring opportunity.

But no one has ever accused our officials of being good or consistent.

You can't call a more adavntageous (?) foul during advantage, I've had years of refs on the field telling me so.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Best txt eva tonight from Boz: "Check your watch...it's 5 past Sydney"
    w00t

You can't call a more adavntageous (?) foul during advantage, I've had years of refs on the field telling me so.
    why not? Defender A hacks into the back of Attacker B outside the box... but manages to toe poke the ball to Attacker B in the box... who is then crash tackled to the ground by the goalkeeper.

Would you say it's fair to give Defender A a yellow and FK outside the box for attacking team or is the correct decision a red card for the keeper and a penalty?

As far as i see it, if the referee hasn't called for the first foul than the ball is still in play therefore anything that happens can be pulled up. I think the referee was waiting to see what happened next, to see if the player was going to keep his footing or not, if he had fallen over or defender got the ball he would of called the first foul. But because he was "tripped" in the box with the guys hand than he had every right to call that a foul.

One game i was refereeing in up here i think it was last year, one of the players was fouled outside the box and was at a tight angle to goal with players around, so i blew the whistle as her leg was coming down to kick the ball (she was stumbling to keep her feet mind you). She ended up putting the ball in the back of the net (yeh ok the keeper kinda helped her) but as i had already pulled up the foul i couldn't give her the goal and she was a bit pissed off with me as was the team captain.

My point being is if the referee hasn't blown the whistle, it's still in game. If a player is fouled after the whistle than maybe a yellow card or something (if its warranted) and the free kick from the first foul. No whistle and a second foul is commited after the first, than it's fair game to call the second foul.

Wait, so if the ref says to play advantage and then a player runs into the box, the defenders should just crash tackle that player because the ref can only call up the original foul?

Pretty much what Grim already said.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDyl
    You're funnier on the internet than you are in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    the NF law...the longer the thread stays open, the probablity that the thread becomes about joel griffiths approaches 1