Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone Premier League Thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar

2014 Zone Premier League Thread

2014 Zone Premier League Thread

Newcastle Uni FC

Pre season training will commence this week.

Newcastle Uni FC will be competing in numerous levels of competition again this year (Zone Premier League, Zone League 2 and All Ages).

New players are welcome!

When: Tuesday 7th January 2014 at 6pm sharp.
    Where: Empire Park (Across from Bar Beach)
    What to bring: Boots, joggers and a towel.

For further information contact Josh 0422284293 or email joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au

Zone Premier League side New Lambton Eagles will begin Pre Season training on the 28/1/14 from 6pm at Alder Park, New Lambton. All current and new players are welcome to join us for the 3 grades (First Grade, Reserve Grade and u/23's).
    For further information please dont hesitate to contact our coaching staff:
    Head Coach- Paul McGuiness- 0432611570
    Assistant- Callum Manderson- 0419714181

any movements in this div

Newcastle Uni FC

Pre-Season change of venue

Newcastle Uni FC will be changing its pre-season/trials location to Adamstown Park (melville st side near the velodrome) starting today (14/01/14).

New players are welcome!

When: Tuesday/Thursday 6pm sharp
    Where: Adamstown Park (melville st side near the velodrome)
    What to bring: Boots and joggers.

For further information contact Josh 0422284293 or email joshua.piotrowski@uon.edu.au

www.newcastleunifc.com

Cooks Hill United FC invite any interested players for the 2014 Zone Premier League to trial for the upcoming season.
    First training session to be held 6pm on Thursday, 23rd January at National Park Sportsground No.4 (Union St).
    PM me for any additional information or contact the club Secretary at CHUFC.com/contact
    ZL3 will also be commencing at the same time as ZPL

Predictions anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Predictions anyone?
    Depends, are Plattys still in the comp? I heard they still didn't have a coach or players

Not sure united,I've heard they've been struggling a bit with numbers too. But it's early in pre-season,you're rarely going to get your whole squad to training this early in the year, I hope they get the numbers together & put forward a strong squad for 2014

I thought Plattsy's problem was a lack of volunteers?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    I thought Plattsy's problem was a lack of volunteers?
    No it's a lot deeper then that. The federation says they are fine. But from what I have been told and also heard. They are in big trouble. Would like someone from the club to tell me otherwise

From what I've heard wallsend will have another solid expect them to challenge in this division any one heard any news mayfield weather they kept same squad? Surely improve on last year

Barnsley Bulldogs training starts tomorrow night 6pm down at our home ground all new players welcome to come along and enjoy a great club looking to push higher up the table this year after retaining our squad from last year and adding a few quality players.

Just a reminder that the New Lambton Eagles begin Pre Season training tonight at 6pm at Alder Park.

Any teams interested in trial with the Newcastle Suns please private message me
    We have recruited strongly for 2014 so games should be a good test for both sides
    Only problem from our end is our ground is unavailable until end of cricket season
    Cheers

ventured down and watched the tigers play valo 2hd, 1st game 0-0, regies valo 2-1 1st tigers 3-2.
    tigers up 3-0 at one stage, not a bad match considering the conditions.
    to early to comment how they will go as both had players missing

Thoughts and prediction for this years season??

I'm tipping only 4 teams to seriously compete, I would say Wallsend, Cooks Hill, New Lambton and Barnsley.
    ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleganceisirrelevant View Post
    Thoughts and prediction for this years season??

I'm tipping only 4 teams to seriously compete, I would say Wallsend, Cooks Hill, New Lambton and Barnsley.
    ?!?!?
    Interesting... i agree that Wallsend, Cooks Hill and Barnsley will all be right up there and be very hard to beat.
    Cookers are always one of the teams to beat, Wallsend obviously a lot has been said about them, i have heard alot good things coming out of barnsley but I dont know much about new lambton.
    What makes you think only these 4? Especially when Uni were so strong last year, Cardiff are always there or thereabouts.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

I heard rumours that uni had been promoted, if not they are more than a consideration.
    Cardiff just not strong enough I think, were beaten by the teams I have mentioned and wallsend have strengthened dramatically and I have heard cooks hill have picked up a few.

From what I've heard mayfield may be also competitive added a few more quality players to there squad and different coaches