Newcastle Suns FC
    Jesmond FC
    Beresfield USSC
    Kahibah FC
    Warners Bay FC

Kahibah must have a lot of players to be in it twice

Belmont Tingira FC

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    whoops - I just cut unt pasted the first two rounds assuming each team would be home then away - here's the correct list

Garden Suburb FC
    Nelson Bay FC
    Kahibah FC
    Kotara South Senior FC
    Muswellbrook FC
    Newcastle Suns FC
    Jesmond FC
    Beresfield USSC
    Belmont Tingira FC
    Warners Bay FC

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    whoops - I just cut unt pasted the first two rounds assuming each team would be home then away - here's the correct list

Garden Suburb FC
    Nelson Bay FC
    Kahibah FC
    Kotara South Senior FC
    Muswellbrook FC
    Newcastle Suns FC
    Jesmond FC
    Beresfield USSC
    Belmont Tingira FC
    Warners Bay FC
    Just to throw a scanner in the works heard muswellbrook have passed on promotion and are staying in league 2. With from what I know Raymond Terrace dropping them selves and morriset coming last and struggling for players who will fill the spot in league 1?

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    I'll keep posting the official team list once they update it

hopefully it stays a competitive 10 team comp

any major signings?

I agree, no one wants a bye. Third place in ZL2(2013) was Charlestown I think

Welcome to Shane Nilsson - appointed Head Coach to our Belmont Tingira FC Teams
    Trials for our ZL1 teams on Sunday January 19th from 4:30 – 6:00pm at Baxter Field, Marks Point and on Thursday 23rd between 6:30 and 8:00pm
    All trials/training will be at Baxter Field, Marks Point and all new players are requested to be at their first session 15 mins early to register.
    Prospective new players, please contact Shane on 0407 638 807 or by email - shane.nilsson@vefc.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by rijid View Post
    I agree, no one wants a bye. Third place in ZL2(2013) was Charlestown I think
    Yep Charlestown third, Westlakes fourth. Both being the only clubs to have both grades make the finals.

A bit of confusion over Charlestown currently though - word before Xmas was they folded.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Yep Charlestown third, Westlakes fourth. Both being the only clubs to have both grades make the finals.

A bit of confusion over Charlestown currently though - word before Xmas was they folded.
    If offered, would westlakes be open to promotion into ZL1? Can they field 3 teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Beppe View Post
    If offered, would westlakes be open to promotion into ZL1? Can they field 3 teams?
    No idea anymore tbh. If you had asked me this in the last 2-3 years I'd say yes because Westlakes have had 2 grades plus an all age team, plus a few people with "guarentees" they'd come play (various grades - all playing at various clubs around Newcastle) if the club was put into ID1s.

Realistically they should have been offered promotion ahead of Belmont for last season as it should have been 1st + GF winners just like A-League clubs getting into the ACL (what went on there, NNSW/feds?).

But not sure on their squad numbers for this year - haven't heard a heap on ins/outs.
    OK

Newcastle Suns pre season training will begin 14/01/2014 at connolly park carro at 6pm
    New players always welcome
    bit of a different set up this year with 2 head coaches
    very attacking first grade squad for 2014 so far

Garden Suburb FC training commences Tuesday 21st Jan 6.00pm at Garden Suburb fields. Will continue every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the season.
    New players welcome.

Jesmond Rams pre season begins tomorrow night at Heaton Park, 6pm. Second session next Thursday before reverting to Tue/Thu in Feb. As going from 2 teams to 3, looking to add quality and quantity so encourage anyone looking for a new club to come along. Coach Mick Coates available on 0412 449 333.

For those who may be interested,

Westlakes wildcats had been offered and have accepted to be promoted into the zfl1 competition to replace Musswelbrook. It has been confirmed this afternoon that we have been promoted. It will be a tough new challenge for us but one we look forward to.

Any undecided players are more than welcome to come to pre season which starts on Tuesday the 28th 6pm at rathmines oval

Good luck to all this season
    Last edited by Incognito mosquito; 24-01-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Westlakes Wildcats Football Club ihas been confirmed that we have been promoted into the ZFL1 competition for 2014 we would like to welcome all current and new players to attend first training session on 28th jan at 6:30 at rathmines oval, we encourage all people to come down and have a run, we have a strong culture and a good bunch of guys, all welcome!

contact committee member matt on 0403091102 for enquires

does anyone know when kahibah start and where

start training*