Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 1 Thread

Rams v Nelson Bay
    1sts
    1-1
    Rams scoring early off a corner. Nelson Bay getting it back late in the first half, Rams getting caught out off a Jesmond goal kick. Second half both teams had a chance to win but failed to hit the back of the net.

Congrats to the Suns boys in ressies been consistent all year....well deserved

big loss in 1st grade though

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Messenger View Post
    Rams v Nelson Bay
    1sts
    1-1
    Rams scoring early off a corner. Nelson Bay getting it back late in the first half, Rams getting caught out off a Jesmond goal kick. Second half both teams had a chance to win but failed to hit the back of the net.
    Other scores???
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Other scores???
    3rds
    2-0 Nelson Bay
    Res
    3-2 Nelson Bay got up with a last min winner

Berooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachedas View Post
    Berooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    score?

Any results from today?
    It's football, not s***er!!

Suburbs v Kotara
    3rds
    2-1 Suburbs
    Res
    0-1 Kotara
    1st
    2-1 Suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    score?
    1st 5-1 Bero
    Res 0-2 Warners Bay
    3rds 3-0 Bero

One round to go ..... how do we all think the top four in 1st grade is going to finish up ????

Reserve and 3rd Grade is set

Well I put my money on Beresfield winning at N Bay. Leaving the Kotara v Suns game to decide fourth place. Quick question.. If the Suns win 2-0 that will leave both Suns and Kotara on 24 points with 8 wins and 7 losses each. Both with 32 goals for and 24 goals against.. What happens there?

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Well I put my money on Beresfield winning at N Bay. Leaving the Kotara v Suns game to decide fourth place. Quick question.. If the Suns win 2-0 that will leave both Suns and Kotara on 24 points with 8 wins and 7 losses each. Both with 32 goals for and 24 goals against.. What happens there?
    Sack races on consecutive Sundays?

Quote Originally Posted by lukee_f View Post
    Hi Lukee_f, i dont think your figures are correct. Sporting pulse is showing Kotara with 32 - 24 (Diff +8) and Suns 33 - 29 (Diff +4). If Suns win 2-0, we will have equal goal difference but Suns will have better goals for (35 vs 32) so you Suns will progress on better goals for.

Quote Originally Posted by KSSFC View Post
    Hi Lukee_f, i dont think your figures are correct. Sporting pulse is showing Kotara with 32 - 24 (Diff +8) and Suns 33 - 29 (Diff +4). If Suns win 2-0, we will have equal goal difference but Suns will have better goals for (35 vs 32) so you Suns will progress on better goals for.
    You sir are correct. Definitely forgot to add the score from yesterdays result (SP wasn't updated an hour ago when I looked lol). That answers the question anyway. Kotara can afford to draw or lose by 1 goal and still progress to the final 4.

Should be an exciting day with 1 v 2 in thirds and ressies and then play-off for 4th spot (unless N Bay surprise Bero on the Saturday).

yeah cant wait for it massive day to finish off the season

hopefully we have lots of support on the day and the Suns bring alot of support too.....we dont have any kepapi rolls but the beer will be cold

Yeah hopefully we gain a few extra supporters on the back of magic's dismal season..

Just head into Jesmond Fruit Barn and see Carlo about getting one box of kebapi - well worth it! Cold beers will suffice though

Well Club Championship is 99% wrapped up with Garden Suburb surely to pick up another 14 point round.

Any announcements on Grand Final venues for Zone Leagues yet?

with predicted rain all week and kotara moving their last 2 seasons home games against the suns to connolly park due to wet weather what are the chances of going ahead at nesbitt this weekend??

federation contacted the hosts during the week to advise their appointment but have not made the official annoucement yet, shouldnt be too far away

Quote Originally Posted by curious_fan View Post
    Any announcements on Grand Final venues for Zone Leagues yet?
    Magic Park