Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 1 Thread

Id highly doubt any of our boys have been talking up a ass handing maybe a ass handling sounds more likely... We know we're in a rebuilding phase and hope to be competitive against all teams but won't be claiming to be world beaters.. Defiantly been some light hearted ribbing aimed at the ex mo town boys, glad you enjoyed it mate be grateful you have that step over in your midst

predictions anyone
    ill start

1. Suns
    2. N Bay
    3. Kotara
    4. Bero
    5. W Bay
    6. Jesso
    7. Gardo
    8. Wlakes
    9. Motown
    10. Belmont

could be wrong well find out at the end of the year

why gardern suburbs so far down whats happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by newyjet View Post
    predictions anyone
    ill start

1. Suns
    2. N Bay
    3. Kotara
    4. Bero
    5. W Bay
    6. Jesso
    7. Gardo
    8. Wlakes
    9. Motown
    10. Belmont

could be wrong well find out at the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    I've read previously on the player movement thread or maybe in this one a few went to wallsend? confirmation???

Quote Originally Posted by supa View Post
    I've read previously on the player movement thread or maybe in this one a few went to wallsend? confirmation???
    wallsend were already a good squad last year.. scored over 100 goals or something i heard in first grade.

then i hear they got the 2 main strikers from terrace sounded like there own were doing fine!

and a few of gardern suburbs good players?

theres not enough room in a squad lol all the rumours cant be true.

3 players from Suburb went to Wallsend 1 that Started most games in 1st the other 2 were Res/Fringe 1st grade(with all due respect to said blokes). Like most Clubs we've had a few leave but we've replaced them pretty well, I'm actually quite excited for the season to start with a few new quality young blokes there is a real fresh feel about the Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

wallsend were already a good squad last year.. scored over 100 goals or something i heard in first grade.

then i hear they got the 2 main strikers from terrace sounded like there own were doing fine!

and a few of gardern suburbs good players?

theres not enough room in a squad lol all the rumours cant be true.
    wallsend are looking pretty ambitious..plenty of room in the squad if the players are happy to work hard for spots in first grade..

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    3 players from Suburb went to Wallsend 1 that Started most games in 1st the other 2 were Res/Fringe 1st grade(with all due respect to said blokes). Like most Clubs we've had a few leave but we've replaced them pretty well, I'm actually quite excited for the season to start with a few new quality young blokes there is a real fresh feel about the Club.
    cheers mate i thought that was the case, should be looking to do well across the grades again.

anyone else having troubles getting trial games due to unavailability of grounds coz of cricket season???

we were hoping to play new lambton next weekend but nothing is available

i don't no just going for a stir honestly lol i don't no nothing bout this league

Nelson Bay having a run against the Terrace tonight @ 630pm over @ Raymond Terrace first hit out for the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Messenger View Post
    Nelson Bay having a run against the Terrace tonight @ 630pm over @ Raymond Terrace first hit out for the year
    Score?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Score?
    1-0 Raymond Terrace
    Terrace team look good all over the park they will be title contenders for ZL2 this year. Missing in action for Nelson Bay was our new signing Herman Von Doozle Donk. Adam Strath suffered a knee injury early in the game.
    The game was an even contest in the first half with a few close range shots missing the target. In the second half Terrace got hold of possession and dominated with the shot count 10-1 to the Terrace and managed to get through with 15 to go.
    It was a good run for our young players out there getting some experience. Both teams after the game helped towards the after season trip fund
    Last edited by Dolphin Messenger; 06-03-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Honestly good to see the bay boys and was a tight & scrappy game from what I can remember from the sideline I think I need to drink less tinnies and do some more training lol good luck to the bag boys for the year

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Honestly good to see the bay boys and was a tight & scrappy game from what I can remember from the sideline I think I need to drink less tinnies and do some more training lol good luck to the bag boys for the year
    You need to edit you post drunken bum, not bag boys lol
    Thanks to the Bay boys for the run tonight we def needed it, was good effort by both sides and good on you boys for staying back afterwards for a few refreshments!

1-0 Raymond Terrace
    Terrace team look good all over the park they will be title contenders for ZL2 this year. Missing in action for Nelson Bay was our new signing Herman Von Doozle Donk. Adam Strath suffered a knee injury early in the game.
    The game was an even contest in the first half with a few close range shots missing the target. In the second half Terrace got hold of possession and dominated with the shot count 10-1 to the Terrace and managed to get through with 15 to go.
    It was a good run for our young players out there getting some experience. Both teams after the game helped towards the after season trip fund
    I love that name is that a gee up?

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    I love that name is that a gee up?
    no, we just found out in the warm up

1. Suns
    2. Suburbs
    3. The Bay
    4. Bero
    5. Kotara Sth
    6. Jesmond
    7. Warners bay
    8. West Lakes
    9. Belmont
    10. Motown

Without a doubt the tightest title race in years in ZL1 between the top 4 teams. Suns & suburbs are my picks to be the teams to beat. Kotara are my darkhorse for this year ,if they find the consistency they've struggled to acquire in previous seasons,and make the semis I think they could be very hard to beat

no, we just found out in the warm up
    is he friends with Hiratio_Hufanagl

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    is he friends with Hiratio_Hufanagl
    No. He moved over here because his parents are working in Nelson Bay.
    Von Dozzle played in the Ajax youth team last year and we all are eagerly waiting his debut for the club
    Last edited by Dolphin Messenger; 07-03-2014 at 09:51 PM.

No. He moved over here because his parents are working in Nelson Bay Von Dozzle played in the Ajax youth team last year and we all are eagerly waiting his debut for the club
    He is a Dutch import, but he never played for Ajax youth team. But yes, the name is real. Herman Von Doosledonk. He went missing during shooting practice last week, we found him in the car park eating flowers