Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Is the 4 settled yet
    Nope, stocko still in danger , olympic 3 points behind with a better goal difference i think

Na we can miss out if hamo win and we lose

So this weekend are medowie just going to play their suspended players under false names again like they have been?

Well we weren't buy now that you mentioned it. But ****in hell rolo, look at you, using words with AT LEAST two syllables. You'd have to have had both neurons firing to come up with them.

Once again showing your class. Move on

If bero wasn't winning zl1. There would have been a bero v bero derby in zl1 next season. That would've been interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    If bero wasn't winning zl1. There would have been a bero v bero derby in zl1 next season. That would've been interesting!
    We haven't won it. Still a round to go.

still havn't seen a score for ressies Stocko vs Medowie in all the post's put up, any one care to share

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Hopefully we aren't playing each other in the last round for both minor premiership and a spot in the four. To say it would be a fiery clash at Tarro park would be an understatement haha
    Hmmm...what have you done Wilso???

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    still havn't seen a score for ressies Stocko vs Medowie in all the post's put up, any one care to share
    5-2 Stockton

Quote Originally Posted by Neally View Post
    not ideal set up if you end up playing each other 3 weeks in a row! bring back the old 1v2 & 3v4 semi finals

I was worried when I left this thread that it would become dull and not worth reading.

Thanks to all involved for keeping the ZL2 thread alive and kicking!
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    not ideal set up if you end up playing each other 3 weeks in a row! bring back the old 1v2 & 3v4 semi finals
    Here here

Quote Originally Posted by Neally View Post
    Wanna just stand around the whole game and have a 0-0 draw?

charly v terrace (1-6)

charly dominant for majority of the match. very unlucky to concede 4 or 5 or 6 goals from bad bounces and pure misfortune at crucial stages of the game. Brave effort from terrace to hang on for the win with a nail biting finished as charlie looked a real chance coming home with wet sails and a late desereved goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR View Post
    charly v terrace (1-6)

charly dominant for majority of the match. very unlucky to concede 4 or 5 or 6 goals from bad bounces and pure misfortune at crucial stages of the game. Brave effort from terrace to hang on for the win with a nail biting finished as charlie looked a real chance coming home with wet sails and a late desereved goal.
    A poor defensive mistake of not marking your man led to the goal terrace deserved a clean sheet after some of the goals we scored we let ourselves down

Quote Originally Posted by ILY Softy View Post
    Well we weren't buy now that you mentioned it. But ****in hell rolo, look at you, using words with AT LEAST two syllables. You'd have to have had both neurons firing to come up with them.
    Thanks mate. My class that I teach was doing three syllables word this week for spelling, so I thought I should give it a go myself and see if I'm smarter than a third grader. Appreciate the recognition =) You don't really need to say "look at you" twice though, I get the message the first time. Not sure what you are buying either?

Quote Originally Posted by ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR View Post
    charly v terrace (1-6)

haha this is a stitch up for sure or I was at a different game, definitely give us a football lesson lol. I hope we get dominated like that through the finals.

Anyone got any idea the official amount of yellows til suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by 75wrdna View Post
    Anyone got any idea the official amount of yellows til suspension?
    4 yellows = 1 game
    6 yellows = 2 games