Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Guys,

Could you please pass onto your Secretary/Coaches for those teams in the finals, we are putting together a Grand Final Match Day Program for next Sunday.

We will be emailing clubs asking for team lists (no numbers just names) to try and make it a more personal keepsake for some.

Ground is looking good, all recent weather considered, but on game day we may need to close off the far end of the park to cars. So if players who are alone can park a the top of the ground as you enter then families can park with views to the field.

Canteen, bbq, bar, scoreboard etc will all be there for everyone to enjoy, I missed last years games but the club certainly enjoyed the day and we hope to give everyone a great end to the year again.

Good luck to all. Westy

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I take it the terrace didnt trip over the grass. Was there muscle in the Brook?
    There was muscle in the Brook. Just not much skill or ability yesterday. Terrace looked sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I take it the terrace didnt trip over the grass. Was there muscle in the Brook?
    It's "Muswell" mate, some professional you are! You're probably sending kids home empty handed, unable to complete their research assignments.
    Last edited by hawk; 05-09-2014 at 12:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by West Wallsend FC View Post
    I missed last years games but the club certainly enjoyed the day and we hope to give everyone a great end to the year again.
    Last years day was great - good luck with this year and let's hope it's just as good!
    OK

Hammo up 3-2? in reggies and 2-2 draw in firsts.

Ressies
    3-2 olympic

1sts
    2-2

Tight game with bero going up 1-0 then olympic getting a lucky goal off a long ball. Then bero scoring off a great header for 2-1. Olympic got a pen to finish it and go through 4-3 on aggregate. Good times

Have to say congrats to Hamilton on making the GF, I thought bero looked the better team and real sharp today even after losing their striker within the first 5 mins, hope all is well with him it didn't look good seeing him getting carried from the ground.I thought #2 for bero was best on feild, always looked dangerous and copped a flogging for his efforts a lot , good player would look better in green and gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    Have to say congrats to Hamilton on making the GF, I thought bero looked the better team and real sharp today even after losing their striker within the first 5 mins, hope all is well with him it didn't look good seeing him getting carried from the ground.I thought #2 for bero was best on feild, always looked dangerous and copped a flogging for his efforts a lot , good player would look better in green and gold lol
    Yeah losing Nealy early was a kick in the teeth. Suffered a broken leg. Deadset made of glass.

Tobes was immense today, I know this comment will give him a massive head but it may now be large enough to match his nose. No chance of him in green and gold, it'd be too far a trip for someone to pick him up and take him everywhere.

Hope you Have a speedy recovery Nealy! If you had shaved your beard you would probably have beaten the Olympic defender to the ball lol, hope all goes well and your back terrorising defenders next season.

Hope all is well soon. No good to see anyone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Yeah losing Nealy early was a kick in the teeth. Suffered a broken leg. Deadset made of glass.

Tobes was immense today, I know this comment will give him a massive head but it may now be large enough to match his nose. No chance of him in green and gold, it'd be too far a trip for someone to pick him up and take him everywhere.
    lol yeah def a big loss so early in the match, he def could of been the difference today. Still a good effort for the year though atleast you got some silverware to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    lol yeah def a big loss so early in the match, he def could of been the difference today. Still a good effort for the year though atleast you got some silverware to show for it.
    Yeah mate. Achieved our goal. Come back bigger and better next year. Hopefully our reggies can spring a surprise on Sunday too.

Well if you told me 6 weeks ago that it would be a Hamilton and Raymond Terrace GF , I would of thought you were on drugs. Funny how certain teams struggle against certain playing styles, those last few round beresfield were putting in at least 5 goals a game and Hamilton were struggling until the final round, but hamitons defense stood up against beros attacking strength.

Could be a massive day for Olympic with both grades playing on the day.

Grounds looking good for Sunday

IMG_0175.JPGIMG_0176.JPG

Grounds looking good for Sunday

IMG_0175.JPGIMG_0176.JPG
    Really looking forward to the day , hopefully westy get some good coin out of it to help them get back on their feet after the troubles at the start of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    On Behalf of Hamilton Olympic we wish the Nealy a speedy recovery and hope he is back for the new season.
    Also would like to thank Berefield for a putting on a great day and having such an immaculate playing surface with all the rain that was around last week

The ground held up really well considering how wet she was during the week. We've got a pretty good groundkeeper. As for Neal Finn, he's in surgery as we speak getting 2 screws and plate inserted. He reckons he'll be back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    On Behalf of Hamilton Olympic we wish the Nealy a speedy recovery and hope he is back for the new season.
    Also would like to thank Berefield for a putting on a great day and having such an immaculate playing surface with all the rain that was around last week
    Cheers guys, about to get discharged and can't wait to get out of here! Plates and screws are gunna make 6-a-side tough!! Hopefully all should be well for the start of next season!

Guys,

Could you please pass onto your Secretary/Coaches for those teams in the finals, we are putting together a Grand Final Match Day Program for next Sunday.

We will be emailing clubs asking for team lists (no numbers just names) to try and make it a more personal keepsake for some.

Ground is looking good, all recent weather considered, but on game day we may need to close off the far end of the park to cars. So if players who are alone can park a the top of the ground as you enter then families can park with views to the field.

Canteen, bbq, bar, scoreboard etc will all be there for everyone to enjoy, I missed last years games but the club certainly enjoyed the day and we hope to give everyone a great end to the year again.

Good luck to all. Westy
    have not seen email come through yet - can you check if they have been sent out? what is the latest they can be passed on?

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    It's "Muswell" mate,
    but gee whiz they know a bit about football. pretty important imo. Show us ya muswells
    Last edited by hawk; 03-09-2014 at 07:38 PM.