Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    have not seen email come through yet - can you check if they have been sent out? what is the latest they can be passed on?
    An sms was sent to the contact person supplied for each club with our email address. Only Olympic has replied , if we are to include them we need them by noon thursday to get to printers.

westwallsendsfc@gmail.com if anyone can chase up the other clubs for us.

Quote Originally Posted by West Wallsend FC View Post
    An sms was sent to the contact person supplied for each club with our email address. Only Olympic has replied , if we are to include them we need them by noon thursday to get to printers.

email sent

Quote Originally Posted by West Wallsend FC View Post

Ours sent also

How does johnson park handle the rain??

The association said that if Johnson Park is washed out then Bero will be awarded the GF winners medal, as they were the highest placed team on the ladder😳😳😳

I thought it was no grand final no winner declared.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I thought it was no grand final no winner declared.
    That was what the email from Newcastle Football stated.

Res
    Bero 1 Olympic 1
    Bero 5-4 on pens
    1sts
    Tez 3 Olympic 1

Up the Rangers!

Congratulations to Raymond Terrace for the win yesterday. Well deserved winners and were just too quick, too fit for us. Best team in the comp in my opinion. Thanks to Westy for a good day. all the best till next year

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong View Post
    Congratulations to Raymond Terrace for the win yesterday. Well deserved winners and were just too quick, too fit for us. Best team in the comp in my opinion. Thanks to Westy for a good day. all the best till next year
    Well after celebrations have finally finished ( In which our coach got a bit to excited and has done his acl) I thought I would have my say about the day and about our season as a club.

Firstly thanks very much to west wallsend for putting on what I thought was a very professional well run day , The pitch held up well considering the rain and I dont think anyone could have any complaints about the day as a whole.

On the game I thought we were in control for a large part of the game. Im not sure what happened to the quick striker that played beresfield and caused them some headaches but we were glad not to see him playing. As it was said we were skmply to quick over the park and whilst I commend hamilton to sticking to their system , I gotta question the decision to stick with a flat back four especially considering our pace up front.

On the season as a whole , Im really proud of us as a club for the effort and heart put in by everyone , we had 24 players start a 1st grade game this year out of 30 registered players which definetly hurt our reserves this year and the club as a whole in the club championship, we lost lez early in the comp who would have easily scored us 30 goals this year , we lost krausey ( who I think is the best player in the comp by far) for ten games and much must be said for the blokes dedication to make it back for finals time after a shoulder reco and play after only training once for ten weeks,we also lost our starting centreback to a back injury for the whole 2nd round.

So yea alot of hard work and effort went into that win on the weekend and hopefully its a sign of better things to come for the rangers. Thanks for the year to all clubs , its been a blast.