Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Country View Post
    Get your penis out of Lez's mouth. I can hear him choking from here.
    I'd assume that the insult you were going for but failed dismally to achieve, would actually involve Lez's penis in The Dreaded Goalkeeper's mouth? Probably should of stuck to the tried and tested "stop sucking [insert name here]'s dick" instead of trying to be all cryptic and failing.

Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
    I'd assume that the insult you were going for but failed dismally to achieve, would actually involve Lez's penis in The Dreaded Goalkeeper's mouth? Probably should of stuck to the tried and tested "stop sucking [insert name here]'s dick" instead of trying to be all cryptic and failing.
    No, I was correct. Your penis is in The Dreaded Keepers mouth, there was no room for Lez's.

Awww...I want to play too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Bubblegum View Post
    Awww...I want to play too.
    Sorry bro, this party is full apparently

When we're talking my mouth and cock, there is no full TXK.......

Lez sounds like a good player. Must be a real good feeling 'Thinking' you are the best player.. In fifth division..

Anyhoo back to the weekend, with players goin groovin we have called up a few from all age and Dreaded will be happy to see the Pumpkin back on the park once again!

Riveting convo lads...honestly.

On to more pressing issues...anyone know if there's a liquor license at Jesmond?

Will be an honour to see the Pumpkin on the grass again!!!

Match report form uni v stocko anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Match report form uni v stocko anyone
    I've either missed a game unknowingly or you are mistaken. We are yet to play uni

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I've either missed a game unknowingly or you are mistaken. We are yet to play uni
    He is isn't mistaken, just drunk.

Expecting another weekend of washouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    I got told you's playing last night by someone who I thought was reliable but it's seems there not and TXK I hate to say it I wasn't drunk at the time of writing that post

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Riveting convo lads...honestly.

On to more pressing issues...anyone know if there's a liquor license at Jesmond?
    We don't have a liquor licence at jeso park for merewether home games except on our old boys day which will probably be against Olympic later in the year so you can bring your own.

I've heard of clubs with no license just having an esky full of free beers. Next to a jar that excepts donations to the club. Not a bad way around it........

How's the weather looking in Newy? If I'm not playing tomorrow due to wash out I really should be on the piss right now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    How's the weather looking in Newy? If I'm not playing tomorrow due to wash out I really should be on the piss right now.
    Could go either way ATM. It's sunny and clear skies, but we did get a fair bit of rain this morning.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Could go either way ATM. It's sunny and clear skies, but we did get a fair bit of rain this morning.
    Cheers bro. I bit risky I guess to sink a thousand vodkas, then have to run around all day on that massive Terrace Rangers field tomorrow!!!

Use will play on the small field dreaded keeper had drainage done

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    Should of had a beer mate just been down there both fields are struggling we had constant storms from about 5 till 11, be suprised if we get a game anywhere down here