Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    Great day for Bero. Pumped us in both grades. Should be a good night on the piss for the boys, 11 goals and 6 points. Well played fellas.
    Some enjoyed it more than others. There's a photo getting round of our ex-muswellbrook boy painting the car park of the Bowlo with his chunder.

Hahahaha, when will he learn. I caught one on FB this morning of him in bed feeling sorry for himself. Awesome.

Hate to be the one to say it.. But the Medowie - Stockton game...
    Refereeing for.first grade was poor.. It was good to actually have ref's, but the calls that were made and missed were shocking at best..

Rd 9
    Terrace v Medowie
    Stockton v Beresfield
    Muswellbrook v Hamilton
    Plattsburg v Merewther - draw
    University v Charlestown

Game on at Terrace today!

Any games on today? Stoko-Bero off. Both Corroba and Tarro out!!

Hammo v mussy reserve 7-0 to hammo. Hammo were all class mussy were ****ing honking. 1st grade 4-4 hammo were down 3-1 come back and were leading 4-3 good game for the neutrals. The reff was terrible but u get that every week.

Heard Terrace were up 3-0 at ht.

Terrace 4-1 1st grade
    0-0 res grade

Mbk first grade are spewing with a draw. We feel like we handed a 10 man Hamilton (should have been 9) a point today. We handed them two goals with some bad decisions from our CB and our keeper. But that's football isn't it.

Some quality time wasting from Hamo too, which the ref wasn't on top of, and props to them-I'd have done the same!!! A tough game played with the right amount of niggle and hearts in the right place. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Side note: Hamilton's ressies side is top notch. One of the best ressies sides I've seen in ID2's in forever. All class there, and a couple of their players should probably be wondering why they aren't in the first grade lineup.

How is col curran looking for today?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    Mbk first grade are spewing with a draw. We feel like we handed a 10 man Hamilton (should have been 9) a point today. We handed them two goals with some bad decisions from our CB and our keeper. But that's football isn't it.

Some quality time wasting from Hamo too, which the ref wasn't on top of, and props to them-I'd have done the same!!! A tough game played with the right amount of niggle and hearts in the right place. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Side note: Hamilton's ressies side is top notch. One of the best ressies sides I've seen in ID2's in forever. All class there, and a couple of their players should probably be wondering why they aren't in the first grade lineup.
    There keeper the hardest done by how many more clean sheets has he got to keep

Was there only 2 games over the weekend?

Rd 10
    University v Terrace
    Stockton v Hamilton
    Muswellbrook v Merewether
    Charlestown v Plattsburg
    Beresfield v Medowie

How's Muswellbrook ground looking for tomorrow? Have been told there's been a fair bit of rain up there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robbery View Post
    How's Muswellbrook ground looking for tomorrow? Have been told there's been a fair bit of rain up there.....
    Its fairly wet atm , hasn't rained most of the day here yet though. So i'll make the call in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    Its fairly wet atm , hasn't rained most of the day here yet though. So i'll make the call in the morning.
    Righto. The earlier you can let us know the better (whatever the decision), that way we'd have enough time to cancel the bus if required. Thanks.......hoping we get on.

What I witnessed from a Hamilton Olympic supporter today during first grade was an absolute disgrace and I hope their club punish that spectator for his disgraceful actions, definitely giving his club a bad name with what he did
    Jaliens gives me the horn

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    What I witnessed from a Hamilton Olympic supporter today during first grade was an absolute disgrace and I hope their club punish that spectator for his disgraceful actions, definitely giving his club a bad name with what he did
    What happened??

Quote Originally Posted by aidos View Post
    What happened??
    Just a push and shove, shirt grabbing usual stuff until an Olympic supporter felt the need to come off the sideline onto the field and choke Stockton player and threaten to kill him during the push and shove, absolute disgraceful from the spectator, never seen anything like it in my years of playing, bit of verbal and abuse is all well and fine, but that is over the top.
    Jaliens gives me the horn